July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 5:36:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I just tried this at Sephora. It's a sickly sweet vanilla scent that's far too heavy and strong for me. Also, I find it to be a bit too masculine. This one is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my this smells awful! Does anyone else think this smells like Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male? My boyfriend has been wearing Le Male for eons now and although I love the way it smells on him, this smelled foul to me, plus I'm sure he wouldn't want to to walk around smelling like his cologne (and I wouldn't either). This is a strong vanilla-ish something that really turned me the wrong way. Blech. I LOVE Amazing Grace but IMO this scent is a complete let down.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by CTjewel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This scent smells just like cotton candy. It's not a repulsive scent just really really sweet and not for me. I almost bought it just from reading positive reviews on it. Boy am I glad I went to Norstroms to test it out first before wasting my money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 4:46:00 PM More reviews by starbound25

I love this scent! I love most of Philosophy's products, I am on the wait list for the full size of this from QVC, I got a sample vile of it and put it on and I loved it! I was curious to see what my husband would think, when he came home and smelled it he went wild! He loved it and lets just say we "fell in love" later that night! Definitly a sexy scent!! Cant wait for the lotion to come out

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2003 8:18:00 AM More reviews by kibeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this perfume on QVC and actually fell in love with it at first smell. I noticed that the fragrance does not last very long. I have also noticed this from their Amazing Grace perfume. It seems that you need to buy the lotion and other products of the same scent for the smell to last. It has a nice smell, but doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by UrAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for myself on Valentine's Day at Sephora. I was only planning on buying a makeup sponge and walked away with this wonderful perfume. I only meant to test it out but once I sprayed my wrists, I just had to purchase it. At first, it smelled like candy on me. I asked the sales associate if she thought it was too sweet smelling and she said only at first. It later dries down to a fruity heavenly scent on me which lasts all day and even all night. Definately a great scent for spring and summer. Not overwhelmingly sweet at all so don't be afraid to give it a try.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT A LOTION TO ACCOMPANY THIS FRAGRANCE: "Get Fresh" Blackberry Vanilla is a dead ringer for this scent. You can find it at Ulta. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness, I just bought the QVC TSV over the weekend and included was a small vial of this perfume, "Falling In Love", which is just what I did when I smelled it. My first thought was, I am so glad I have one of these ordered although I am on the waiting list, I have no problem waiting for this awesome smelling cologne. I do notice some similarity between this and Victoria Secret's Love Spell. My husband says it smells like candy. I put it on this moring and have enjoyed all the layers of this perfume. Philosophy really knows how to make awesome scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by sexkitten329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent. Love the shampoo/body wash as well. Love love love the conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

I love this fragrance - to my nose, it is a very clean, soft and soothing vanilla/berry fragrance. It lasts a long time on me and, unlike other fragrances, it does not get stronger as the day goes on. I think it actually smells like a ligher version of Michael Kor's new fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jhonenv

My boss once walked into my cubby at the exact moment I was on the phone asking a spa if their facials came with extractions. Since acquiring Falling In Love, I've been randomly smelling my wrist a lot. Hopefully, she won't walk in on that, but I LOVE this fragrance, so there is a lot of random wrist smelling going on. I was a huge Givenchy Hot Couture fan and often find other perfumes too perfumy, if you know what I mean. But this is perfect -- light, creamy, heavenly. Sniff, sniff.