Philosophy Falling in Love

3.8

on 4/4/2003 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This scent smells just like cotton candy. It's not a repulsive scent just really really sweet and not for me. I almost bought it just from reading positive reviews on it. Boy am I glad I went to Norstroms to test it out first before wasting my money on it.

on 3/27/2003 4:46:00 PM

I love this scent! I love most of Philosophy's products, I am on the wait list for the full size of this from QVC, I got a sample vile of it and put it on and I loved it! I was curious to see what my husband would think, when he came home and smelled it he went wild! He loved it and lets just say we "fell in love" later that night! Definitly a sexy scent!! Cant wait for the lotion to come out

on 3/27/2003 8:18:00 AM

I bought this perfume on QVC and actually fell in love with it at first smell. I noticed that the fragrance does not last very long. I have also noticed this from their Amazing Grace perfume. It seems that you need to buy the lotion and other products of the same scent for the smell to last. It has a nice smell, but doesn't last very long.

on 3/14/2003 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for myself on Valentine's Day at Sephora. I was only planning on buying a makeup sponge and walked away with this wonderful perfume. I only meant to test it out but once I sprayed my wrists, I just had to purchase it. At first, it smelled like candy on me. I asked the sales associate if she thought it was too sweet smelling and she said only at first. It later dries down to a fruity heavenly scent on me which lasts all day and even all night. Definately a great scent for spring and summer. Not overwhelmingly sweet at all so don't be afraid to give it a try.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT A LOTION TO ACCOMPANY THIS FRAGRANCE: "Get Fresh" Blackberry Vanilla is a dead ringer for this scent. You can find it at Ulta. :)

on 3/13/2003 2:06:00 PM

Oh my goodness, I just bought the QVC TSV over the weekend and included was a small vial of this perfume, "Falling In Love", which is just what I did when I smelled it. My first thought was, I am so glad I have one of these ordered although I am on the waiting list, I have no problem waiting for this awesome smelling cologne. I do notice some similarity between this and Victoria Secret's Love Spell. My husband says it smells like candy. I put it on this moring and have enjoyed all the layers of this perfume. Philosophy really knows how to make awesome scents.

on 3/13/2003 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. Love the shampoo/body wash as well. Love love love the conditioner!

on 2/26/2003 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance - to my nose, it is a very clean, soft and soothing vanilla/berry fragrance. It lasts a long time on me and, unlike other fragrances, it does not get stronger as the day goes on. I think it actually smells like a ligher version of Michael Kor's new fragrance.

on 2/8/2003 10:20:00 AM

My boss once walked into my cubby at the exact moment I was on the phone asking a spa if their facials came with extractions. Since acquiring Falling In Love, I've been randomly smelling my wrist a lot. Hopefully, she won't walk in on that, but I LOVE this fragrance, so there is a lot of random wrist smelling going on. I was a huge Givenchy Hot Couture fan and often find other perfumes too perfumy, if you know what I mean. But this is perfect -- light, creamy, heavenly. Sniff, sniff.

on 2/6/2003 12:36:00 AM

This has a lot of resemblance to trish #9 at first spray. sort of soft and musky and reminds me of teh drydown of trish #9. Trish is a lot more intoxicating with the bblackberry and lasts a lot longer on me. I will stick with trish, though for a much cheaper alternative this is not bad.

on 1/24/2003 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is somewhat "mediocre" in my thoughts. If a lady walked by wearing this, it wouldn't turn my head, it's not a magical, noticeable fragrance.

Popular Fragrances