April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by malinpho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation covers quite nicely and feels as though I don't have any on. I think that its lasting power is really nice and its finish is really nice as well. I have oily skin and it did not make me crazy oily throughout the day. Unfortunately, this foundation caused me to break out! So sad! :( Really liked this foundation but I guess my skin was too sensitive. On to the next one...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Brigitte619

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this foundation because of all the hype it was getting. I honestly don't know why it was getting as much hype as it was. If you have oily skin like me I would not recommend this , the foundation looks good for about 2 hrs but after that it started to look horrible my skin became very oily and I had even set this foundation with a powder and before I applied it I used a primer. This has buildable coverage but I doesn't cover discoloration are pimples well. Also I think this foundation is breaking me out , I have acne-prone skin, I had my skin under control then I started using this and I started getting big pimples on both of my cheeks and even breaking out on my forehead. With that being said I will not be buying this products again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by DISASTER0L0GY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the way this glides on my skin. It blends so nicely and sets to a powdery finish. This controls my oil a lot better than the colorstay. I love this foundation but there's one problem: the colours. I have very yellow undertones and this foundation makes me look pink in certain lighting.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Mihng

I actually love this foundation BUT I think it is causing me to breakout. I haven't been able to figure out why my face is breaking out but I am almost positive it's the foundation. It's the only change in my beauty routine. Unfortunately I am going to have to stop using this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADE: golden tan (NC37 for reference)

Pros

- medium to very full coverage
- blends easily
- long wearing
- has a pump
- doesn't oxidize
- lightweight
- oil control

Cons

- shade selection
- accentuate dry spots

Comments: This is a breeze to apply. It feels like a primer going on. The finish can be matte or satin, depending on what your skincare routine consists of.). It will definitely accentuate dry spots, but moisturize/exfoliate well and you should be fine. I get great oil control with this, especially if I apply setting powder first, then foundation, and powder again. The shade selection is what bothers me because they're very pink based and I have yellow undertones, but fortunately "golden tan" works great. A huge plus is that I never feel this on my face even as I do start to get oily. There's no heavy, gross feeling during midday. I forget I even have it on. I also didn't experience any oxidizing. Overall, a great foundation when you want full coverage and long wear because this stuff lasts!

Will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation faithfully since it came out in 2013...it's that good :) Medium beige is a good match for me; the foundation offers medium to full coverage and has a soft, matte finish. The pump bottle packaging is ideal and very practical. It was kind of expensive as CVS ($11.99), but I got if half-off with some coupons and a sale. I highly recommend this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this foundation a week ago in 955 soft honey, I found it to be my closest match. I'm a NC 35-40 in MAC foundations for reference. I have dry skin and this foundation works well for me it doesn't look cakey at all and the coverage is wonderful feels soft and applies very smooth on the skin. Lasts pretty much all day on me. It does turn slightly darker once it dries on your face but not so much where I would have to go down a shade. I don't find that it oxidizes on me at all ,as I read in some other reviews that it oxidizes to an orangey colour. Overall love this foundation only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is cause I find it does have a slightly pinky tone to it and I have a strong yellow tone to my skin as with almost all drugstore foundations the colours run a little pink. Otherwise would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by purplequeen

I love how it goes on, really smooth! I also like the pump. However, they color changes into a orange color later in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by amanymuhsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a good foundation, it covers everything and lasts forever. Looveeee it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the few drug store brand foundations that I have actually repurchased. I recently have been completely sick and tired of spending so much money on foundations that are just "ok" I have extremely oily, acne prone, and super sensitive skin - pretty much the most difficult skin to deal with and to make happy. Unfortunately. I always thought, the more money you spend - the better quality you get. Well. Not always the case. I have spent well over $50 on a single foundation, ending up with the same results as this one. I suppose I will always be out there searching for a HG product, since my skin keeps me on my toes. But for now, this has held up to many of my high expectations. Price is great. Packing is perfect (who can complain about a glass bottle, with a pump?) every liquid foundation should come in this packing! It's got great, build able coverage (it doesn't completely cover my acne scaring, but hides it enough for me to be happy) and surprisingly is keeps me matte almost all day (I get a bit of oil buildup around my nose) As others have said, go for a shade lighter than what you think you are, as it does get a bit darker after applying, and sets. Definitely worth trying.