August 29, 2014 | 1396 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a stand alone palette, this is amazing. I won't compare it to Naked 1 because I prefer to view them as seperate palettes. Naked 2 has a great selection of high quality shades that are flexible and allow me to create work appropriate looks as well as night time looks. I don't care for the packaging, it is a bit bulky and feels like the lid may snap off if I fold it back too far. The lipgloss and brush that come with it are things I'd never use. I think I would prefer a 24/7 eyeliner instead. I LOVE the shades Busted and Verve

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had this for over a month, and thought I would add to the reviews... This is a good palette, and I do like it, but I don't understand all of the hype. Maybe because I don't have the first one? I love these eyeshadows individually, but when I use snakebite or busted as a crease color(rarely do I use a matte black), the look looses the "naked" effect and mud's up a bit. So the only soft crease color is tease, which I find odd for a "naked" palette. My favorites are tease, bootycall, verve, suspect and YDK. I dislike the lip junkie. It smells like mint and is sticky. The brush is horrible! The flat side works better for cream shadows, and the blending side is way to big for my small lid space. My ELF brushes work better. A pencil and primer potion would have made this a better value. This was a birthday gift and I enjoy playing with it , but not a must have in opinion, especially if you own other urban decay palettes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by nattyd16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sooooo, I absolutely adore Snakebite, and I really like Busted. I absolutely hate the rest of the palette. I bought this as soon as UD emailed me - sight unseen. I really regret it. I like the first Naked Palette (definitely wish it was half matte and half shimmer though), because the colors were warm. The Naked 2 seems to be for cooler complected ladies. Which I may have found out if I would have acted like a lunatic, and ordered on the spot. Ugh, lesson learned! If they ever make Snakebite alone, I will be the first in line to buy 5.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sbally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, I have owned this for about a month and still cannot decide how I feel about it. The colors are lovely although, even when Swatched side by side, not all that different from naked1 (which I do own). Some colors, such as the matte taupe, are not very blendable and the colors tend to mud up. I have to use colors from other brands to vary texture quality. The packaging is nice as it is secure. The brush is. Awful. I had to have this as I am a makeup ahold and really enjoy my n1 but am debating whether to return it or keep it. Also several shadows are tilted in the pan, come on UD!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I spent $50 on this product 2 weeks ago, and I wish I could get my money back. I have been using these shadows everyday so far, and I can't get myself to love this. Personally, I think this palette is overrated! Yes, the colors are pretty but nothing to rave about! I just don't see what the hype is with these shades. Honestly, I can get the same effect with drugstore products (much cheaper btw!) like Maybelline's neutral color shadow quads. Plus, the lasting power is NOT good at all! The color fades and creases on my lids (even with primer underneath!). Again, drug store shadows I've used actually last much better and don't crease. Overall, I'm disappointed, and anyone who is tempted to buy this....don't bother!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by all of the glowing reviews for this. I have the first one and I use it all the time. I really love it. This is ok. Actually, the colors are strikingly similar so I'm not sure what all of this fuss is about. Holding them side by side I find it difficult to justify why I need both but since my Naked 1 is running low, I'll probably keep the Naked 2. I am annoyed that they reuse so many colors from palette to palette so this will probably be my last UD eyeshadow purchase for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't own the original NAKED palette, but basing on swatches online, I'm glad I skipped it and instead waited to get the NAKED 2. I really love the colors they've provided in this palette. Apart from being wearable, you get a good amount of highlights, midtones, and crease colors to give you a very versatile palette, unlike how the first one had more of warm crease colors.
The quality is no doubt excellent. They're buttery soft and a small amount goes a long, long way, which is why despite being really expensive, is actually well worth the money you pay for.
The packaging is also far more superior than the original boxed palette since this comes is a tin, which is very travel friendly. In fact, being in a working environment that would demand me to change up my looks from day to night, this palette is a staple not only in my everyday makeup routine but also in my travel makeup bag.
I am really in love with this palette, and I don't think I'll ever be buying the first one because of how much I love the colors in this one--heck, I don't think I'll be buying any other neutrals palette anytime soon. :))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this!! The packaging is definitely better than the original Naked Palette.

My favourite colours would be:

Foxy: White colour with yellowish undertones-perfect for the inner corner of the eye!
Bootycall: Shimmery/champagne colour with pinkish undertones- perfect for brow highlight!
Tease: Light matte brown- perfect for eye crease, or brows (I use this for my brows) :)
Snakebite: My favourite colour in this palette! Bronzy/ shimmery brown colour- great for a smokey daytime look!
Suspect: A shimmery gold colour- great for a daytime look, lovely blended with Snakebite
Pistol: Greyish/ silver colour- great alternative for a smokey eye (definitely my 2nd favourite colour!)
Verve: Great silver colour! great for daytime looks with some liner (one of my favourites!)

Overall:
For the quality of the product & the amount of shadows you get is great! The pigmentation of all of these shadows is great & definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by antynette

I love this palette, i didn't want to buy the original naked because of the pros that the packaging had as well as the fact that the first one had a lot of dark colours and I didn't think that I'd be able to wear this everyday if all I had to work with was a smokey eye.
When I got the palette I believe it exceeded my expectations, not only was it great for everyday wear I could use the light colours for the day and play the same look up for night without taking off anything. Another is the pigmentation. Even to swatch the colours needs only a light touch. Half baked is my favourite by far. There is a little shimmer fall out which I expected, but not much. It's a great palette, I've had it for 2 weeks and have used it every day since. I will repurchase this if I hit pan on all of them before I find another HG item, I don't think I will considering they are so pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sophrowland

After reading reviews for several months, i was deciding whether to get the first or the second naked palette, as i don't own any. Knowing i was going to get both eventually, i got the naked 2 palette & i absolutely love it! The shadows are so pigmented & it is packed so amazing, i love how you can easily read the names of each eyeshadows. As some people may think the palette is a bit pricey, it is a good deal, rather than, if you bought the eyeshadows individually. I can't say enough good things about this palette & i'm excited about getting the first one, which i missed out on, as i love this one so much.