November 28, 2014 | 1727 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I have been wearing this foundation for a week now and I have to give it high marks. The color choices are nice and neutral, and the finish is gorgeous. They call it a satin finish and this did look somewhat like satin on my skin but overall it just gave a healthy well-rested look to my tired, stressed skin. It was moisturizing to my dry sensitive skin and the sunscreen did not aggravate it. Plus, it felt like I was wearing nothing but the polished look lasted the entire day--14+ hours. A trifle pricey at $55.00 a bottle but well-worth it in my opinion as it rivals Chantecaille FS, my other favorite. If you have n/d skin, it's a must try this winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 4:39:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

My holy grail foundation. Leaves a beautiful, satin finish. Great for my dry skin. Looks very natural yet luminous. My skin seriously looks perfect. Also, I have very sensitive skin and this didn't make me rash at all. It comes in a very practical pump container. The price is high but I say that it is better to save your money on foundation that spend it on upscale lipgloss and eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm quickly working through the little sample bottle I got of this, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy soon. I'm in love with this foundation. It works well with my dry skin and I like that it's SPF 15. Paired up with my SPF 15 face lotion, I should be protected ;) But anyway, it's light, satiny, yet moisterizing and makes my face look nice. I'm probably going to purchase (for $50 - Ouch) in the near future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 2:40:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

The foundation feels absolutely beautiful - luxurious, creamy, blends like a dream. Howver, it's "dewy" coverage is way too dewy for anyone with any hint of oily skin. I have a slightly oily tzone and it slipped off during the day and made me feel really oily. But I bet this will be wonderful in the cooler drier winter months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I got a sample of this foundation in the jar. I absolutely love the thicker foundation in the jar because it works so well for spot coverage. It's a lot less messy than normal liquid foundation if you just want to apply a little to discolored areas. The price is ridiculously high though! $55 is alot for foundation. This is also very moisturizing and gave my skin a great glow. Overall, I really liked this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lipglossqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow. This is a beautiful foundation. In the morning when I'm looking haggard, I just smooth this on my skin, and voila! I look like a million bucks...which is almost what it cost me. but well worth every penny. The packaging is great - super controllable pump, so you don't waste any foundation. I bought shade 25 which is slightly on the pink side, but still blends in really nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by trishouna

Vitalumiere is Chanel's newest addition to their foundation line. The box describes it as a revitalizing liquid makeup that imparts a satin finish. The foundation has a nice smooth consistency with buildable coverage. It also comes with spf 15 formulated into the foundation. It comes in a nice slender bottle, with a pump. In terms of the foundation itself, its gives a nice natural dewy finish. It feels extremely nice on the skin. Its an oil based foundation, so its also more moisterizing.

Since i found it to be a little bit too dewy for me, i've started to mix this with my double perfection, and that is truly a perfect foundation! This way, its more semi-matte. Also, be forewarned that this foundation is lightly scented. Like flowers or something.