November 1, 2014 | 1200 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty amazing results! I was really pleasantly surprised to see how much volume and definition I got from this mascara and how cheap it is! Definitely recommend picking it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I am a mascara junkie. I must wear it everyday and even to the gym. I need mascara it is my drug. I have thin tiny lashes. My inner corner lashes are so tiny, most brushes are too big for them. I was in Walgreens and stumbled upon this mascara. It's so cheap ($2.99) so I decided to pick it up. When I got home, I had to try it. I was disappointed to find that it had one of those plastic wands like LashBlast. However, the Jordana plastic brush was so slim and small. I thought I bought another flop. Well....Well...Well....I was shocked by how much volume and length this mascara gave me. The brush is perfect actually and it reaches my inner corner lashes w/ ease. I no longer get mascara on my lids. Also, the formula is wet and allows for multiple layers without getting dry or clumpy. I actually achieved fake lash status with only 2 coats! I love the brush and handle, it is very sturdy and easy to use. The tube mouth has a nice tight entry that wipes any additional mascara. The packaging itself is really cute. The tube is black with pink lettering. Out of all the thousands of mascaras that I have tried, Prestige My Biggest Lashes was always my HG. Now, Jordana has taken HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

For 2.99, this mascara is amazing. When I'm on a budget, I'll always come back to this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

Considering how cheap and amazing this mascara is, I am a little worried about what goes in it. It just seems too good to be true. It's an excellent mascara that gives you a boat load of product. I've been on the same tube for over a month now and I have used a fraction of the product, which seems to never dry out. I know it has a lot of product in it because I tend to close my mascaras very tight and the stopper on the mascara came off with the top, revealing all the product in the mascara and I realized that there's a ton of product in there.

This is a non-waterproof mascara that will not hold a curl well if you have naturally very straight lashes. When I first opened the tube and used it, the product was unimpressive and it immediately made my lashes go straight. Then, I left it alone for a week and the product turned perfect. It holds a curl okay, not the best I've seen, and it is very very volumizing and slightly lengthening. This mascara might turn clumpy for those with lashes that are on the full side. It's very buildable as well and not very hard to remove. Overall, this is a fantastic mascara. I only worry about the ingredients since its comes with so much product and its very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by HylyJrdn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is one of the best! I have fairly long lashes, and this thickens and lengthens them past the point of no return! - in a good way! I wear contacts and have had no problems with this mascara flaking. It is very buildable and very black! Highly recommend!....plus its less than 3 bucks! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mandy1luv

I was looking for this for the longest time and finally found it 2 weeks ago at walgreens. I got this and the pen eyeliner. So far this is my second favorite mascara!(My first is Chanel because its so perfect <3 ) This does add volume and the brush really seperates my lashes so well. Adds very little length but I'm not complaining because the name doesn't say lengthening mascara. I use this mascara everyday except special occasions when I wear Chanel. I like to use some lengthening mascara at the tips of my lashes first than curl my lashes and use a mascara guard to evenly coat all my lashes. It's ok at getting my bottom lashes but I like to use Clinique bottom lash because of the smaller brush makes it less messy. Overall I live this stuff and actually would give it a 4.5 because it doesn't hold a curl as much as I would like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by blee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to love this mascara, but I'm finding that I only like it. For reference, my HG has always been Maybelline Volum' Express WP. I was hoping I would like this one as much.This mascara goes on nicely and gives nice volume and length with no flaking or smudging. My ONLY complaint is that it takes the curl out of my lashes. For those with naturally curly eyelashes, this is probably fine, but mine are stick straight and whatever effort I put into curling them is totally lost. Please make a waterproof version, Jordana!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me jump on the bandwagon- this mascara is great! I've been looking for it at my local Walgreen's for a few weeks and finally stumbled across it yesterday. What's not to love? It's not too wet, gives nice, non-clumpy volume and definition, has a good thick brush instead of a rubbery applicator, holds my curl well, and is DIRT CHEAP! I'm headed back tomorrow to buy backups.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

So disappointed that this didn't work for me! I love finding cheapo products that wipe the floor with their over-priced rivals, so ordered three of these mascaras from the States based on the rave reviews. Even with postage costs to the UK, I felt I was getting a bargain.
However, all I ended up getting from this mascara was parched, raggedy, clumpy lashes that I couldn't make workable with any amount of combing. After a week of daily use, I caved and binned it. Wanted to love this mascara, but there are far superior drugstore products, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

I'm on a cheap beauty products kick lately. Picked this up recently based on reviews here. I've worn it several times and am really impressed. (I use all types of mascara, and my favorites are Lancome Definicil, L'Oreal Voluminous & Lash Out, Max Factor). For reference, I have short straight lashes, so I rarely have the spidery lash problems that others might (I suspect that's more unique for you lucky long-lashed gal). I use 1 or 2 coats only and it really defines and even curls my lashes. I think at least one person said that it smears all over. Well, to add to the confusion, my experience was opposite. I "tested" it by wearing to a one hour spin class (and I sweated plenty) and was really surprised to see at end of class that I just had slight raccoon eyes. Sort of a pain to take off for me, but not worse than anything else. Unless this disappoints me for some strange reason in near future, I'll be stockpiling them.
4/3/12: last time I said there was no packaging or seal, and I deleted that--there is a seal , so no sanitary issues to worry about. I bought one more since last review, but that's bc that's all my drugstore had. Stock seems low and irregular.