December 18, 2014 | 1599 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by melissaroxx

I love this mascara. My lashes are okay in length but are very thin. This mascara makes them dark and full while also adding some nice length. I also find that with this mascara i can get away with not curling my lashes and they still look fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

I never thought it would happen... finding a mascara...at the drugstore no less...THAT I REACH FOR OVER YSL FAUX CILS! I find it interesting owning many different mascaras, because they ones you reach for over and over, subconsciously sometimes, are telling. In a do or die situation, I would rely on my cheapie Jordana mascara to hold all day, not not flake, smudge or smear on me. In addition, this is one of the few mascaras that I can get away with one coat! Fantastic! Being the product junkie that I am, I continue to test different things out. Currently, I'm testing all natural mascaras because I'm worried about the general health of my lashes... in so much as I am afraid the synthetics might be inhibiting my lash grow by making them dry out/fall out. If you held a gun to my head and made me choose... I would pick Jordana, without hesitation as my HG ,though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by dove267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about HG mascara!!! I love this mascara so much! I have long, already slightly thick lashes, so most volumizing mascaras are too thick and clumpy on my lashes. I usually use Maybelline's one by one and one by one is great for a natural, clean look. This mascara is very much like that except it gives a lot more volume without clumping up and it still gives me definition!! It also lasts a decent amount of time on my very very oily skin without flaking/smearing! I FOUND MY HG! XD

UPDATE: I have found a better mascara, and this formula clumped up like crazy after the first month of use! :( It dried out a bit too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Chalupa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Crazy good mascara! The reviews on MUA prompted me to give it a try. This mascara is as good as the best mascaras I've ever used and, at only $2.99, it's probably the least expensive mascara that I've ever used. Talk about a perfect combination not often found in the world of cosmetics! My favorite mascara for the past 5 or so years has been Clinique Lash Doubling, which is 5 times the price. I am really happy with Jordana. It gives you really full, long lashes, stays on, doesn't flake, smear, and all of that. I find that it applies better when you scrape off the excess on the brush before applying. I'm tempted to buy a dozen of them in case they decide to stop making it! Jordan mascara is available at Walgreens in my area. Walmart may also sell it, I'm not sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good, cheap mascara alert! This isn't the best mascara ever, but it's the best one I've tried that's under $5. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I actually get a lot more length than volume - it makes my lashes crazy long. It also doesn't flake at all. The downside is that it tends to make my lashes clump together a bit and look spidery if I'm not careful. It's a wetter formula so I'm hoping that will diminish as it dries out a bit. Even so, I really do like it - especially for $3. Definitely worth a shot.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY. And volume? My foot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Like everybody says it is a good mascara but it isnt the best imo. It still does not hold a curl on my stubborn lashes. ONLY waterproof will hold a curl and unfortunately they dont offer a wp formula. The brush works really well on my short skimpy stick straight lashes. Gives them volume and definition. I havent noticed any flaking which is nice since I wear contacts sometimes. For the price this a very good run of the mill mascara. I think if you already have amazing natural lashes this will give them the ooomph they need to make them glam but for those who need extra help like myself I will stick to my wp Maybelline falsies and CG volume exact. I would buy this as gifts for others though. I much prefer this to other regular non waterproof mascaras I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty amazing results! I was really pleasantly surprised to see how much volume and definition I got from this mascara and how cheap it is! Definitely recommend picking it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I am a mascara junkie. I must wear it everyday and even to the gym. I need mascara it is my drug. I have thin tiny lashes. My inner corner lashes are so tiny, most brushes are too big for them. I was in Walgreens and stumbled upon this mascara. It's so cheap ($2.99) so I decided to pick it up. When I got home, I had to try it. I was disappointed to find that it had one of those plastic wands like LashBlast. However, the Jordana plastic brush was so slim and small. I thought I bought another flop. Well....Well...Well....I was shocked by how much volume and length this mascara gave me. The brush is perfect actually and it reaches my inner corner lashes w/ ease. I no longer get mascara on my lids. Also, the formula is wet and allows for multiple layers without getting dry or clumpy. I actually achieved fake lash status with only 2 coats! I love the brush and handle, it is very sturdy and easy to use. The tube mouth has a nice tight entry that wipes any additional mascara. The packaging itself is really cute. The tube is black with pink lettering. Out of all the thousands of mascaras that I have tried, Prestige My Biggest Lashes was always my HG. Now, Jordana has taken HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

For 2.99, this mascara is amazing. When I'm on a budget, I'll always come back to this mascara.