October 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MyLuvrs

I like this more than any mascara I've bought in many years. I look for a volumizing mascara that doesn't clump and separates the lashes, and this does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Lovely ♥ lovely.. This mascara is good.. I myself haven't encountered any problems with it! So I'm pretty happy.. But for a more dramatic cute look, applied three different types of mascara. I tried stiletto, Falsies, and this one. How do I do it,? I apply my first coat of let's say stiletto, (you can start off with whatever works with you) then after few coats before it dries I coat my lashes with flasies, then after that give it a few more coats with thismascara! Taa daaaaaa :) "-_-" beautiful.
    Please let me know if this was helpful to you in any way : >

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by vampireluv14

let me first start off by saying that i love love LOVE the packaging of this product, its just too cute.! next i'd like to tell you all that this mascara is to die for! it lengthens all your lashes while it still adds volume to them! what more could you ask! i have the color blackest black which truely lives up to its name. i havent had any issues with it flaking or smudging which is great of course. so go out and give this product a try! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sunflower9321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

OMG! I am in LOVE with this mascara! It does everything: it separates my lashes really well, it doesn’t flake or clump, it makes my lashes look longer and gives a lot of volume. It is also the only mascara I ever tried that can keep my impossible-to-curl lashes curled. I can put on one coat for a more natural look or two coats for a more dramatic look, but one way or the other, my lashes look AMAZING! I really recommend giving this wonderful mascara a try. You won’t be disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Does wonderful things for my lashes.. lengthens, separates, volumizes... doesn't smude... but my GOODNESS does it FLAKE! i HATE that look. no matter how pretty my lashes may look. it's not old bc the formula is very fresh/not dried up... but the flakey aspect of the product makes me not want to buy again. I usually really enjoy maybelline mascaras, but in the last couple years, i've noticed many of them have flaked on me... hm. let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AWESOME I love how it makes my eyelashes look so full. It makes my eyes look so big and pretty. It gets every lash and it doesn't clump up.Most mascaras make my eyes look very clumpy this one doesn't. I like how it gives my almond shaped eyes some life and will defiantly be repurchasing this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by aurs2578

This mascara made my eyelashes look really long and pretty but they were kind of clumpy so I would suggest rotating it a lot when applying to prevent some of that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by josette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best "drugstore" low priced mascara I have ever found. I got the NON Waterproof - so that is comes off easily with a cotton pad and my usual Neutrogena non oily eyemakeup remover.

My other favorite mascara is MAC Plush Lash - they are both superb but this one cost about $7 vs. $14.50.

I have not found smudging or flaking issues and also One By One makes my eyelashes look LONGER -- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives some volume too.
    I purchased it at Target and always use an eyelash curler too - Shiseido.

My own lashes are very straight and of average length - this mascara makes them look almost like false eyelashes, but not quite.
    I use 2 coats and sometimes a third if I use a metal lash comb.

How aggravating that my hair is frizzy/curly/thick and yet my eyelashes are so straight......

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kitajenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an unbelievably good mascara for a drugstore brand. I get excellent definition, separation and length for easily a quarter of the price of department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by hanna0319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this mascara!

I first stumbled upon the sister mascara version of Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Drama when it was released here. I always prefer my mascaras to have a very wet formula, and I was highly satisfied with that in the Falsies. But, and that's a big but. I soon started to hate the brush! At first it was fine but it is simply way too soft and fiddly to work with, and doesn't provide the control I need on my babysoft but somewhat long lashes.

Ladies, Maybelline amended any flaw there is with the other Volum' Express mascaras when they gave us the One by One! I was so surprised and in awe from the moment I tried it.
    At first glance the rubber brush might look a bit too bulky, but it is easy to get right into the corners and work with. It gives the most defined, long, voluminous lashes, doesn't clump and works well to layer up. The rubber brush is amazing, and the packaging makes me happy everytime I put the makeup on for the day. :)
    I am so glad I finally found a volumising mascara that doesn't give the impression to shorten the lashes at the same time it plumps them up as many others do, in my opinion.
    I warmly recommend this one! :)