November 21, 2014 | 1631 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by iiheartshopping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation. I have combination skin and a few dark spots. This covers them nicely but still looks natural. It does not settle into pores either. I got color matched at a Chanel counter and my color (B50) is sooooo perfect. I do still get a little oily in my T-zone, so I just set with a little powder. If i had to pick one foundation for the rest of my life, it would be this one!!!! Its expensive but soooo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by makeupmakesmehappy

I bought this yesterday and I am overwhelmed with the results already! My skin is combination so I have both oily and dry parts. When I wore it yesterday for the first time I could not believe how it "neutralised" my skin: it left it hydrated but not oily. Perfect! My partner commented on how "glowy" my skin was. I am quite pale (almost like a translucent complexion which I find difficult to match with products), and the shade just melted into my colouring (I bought the colour Biege Pastel). I could not detect the product at all, yet I felt my skin was so much more even. I would describe it as a product for someone who wants to look like themselves, only better! That's how I felt. Over the years I've moved away from heavy coverage into embracing what I actually have and allowing my skin to show through. Yes, it is pricey, so if you are concerned about whether it is right, do try a test pot first to make sure it's not going to leave you disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read some reviews and was very curious about it. I tried this product on left half of my face. I did some errands and went to home after 3 hours. It disappeared from my skin just after 3 HOURS! Gone gone far away gone:) I took a close look as much as possible under the day light but there was no evidence of Vitalumiere Aqua. My left side was exactly the same with my right side. This such an over hyped product. Test it before buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by rachelina

This is hands-down the best foundation I've used. It's good on my dry skin, but it doesn't have that horrible "dewy" (aka greasy) finish a lot of dry skin foundations seem to have. It doesn't look like I have makeup on. Also, it sets really quickly and doesn't need powder.

The only weird thing I've noticed is the color selection. I don't know if this is a common thing with high-end makeup, but they only make Chanel foundation for white people. It seems kind of racist, and this would definitely offend me if I had darker skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by summerlovingbumming

I've never owned foundation before, but if I had to imagine what I would like a foundation to be, this would be it. Not heavy coverage, doesn't really look like you're wearing anything, but a really natural and beautiful matte finish that I don't even need to powder over; I do just in the T-zone as a preventative measure. I don't find it makes my skin oilier than my skin would have been otherwise, and good to take pictures with.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by brittney93

This is an OK foundation. It has nice coverage.. not enough to cover all my acne scarring, but it does cover a lot. It has a dewey finish but after about 4 hours starts to look greasy and I usually dont have any problems with oil but when i wear this i do need to re-powder throughout the day. Overall decent foundation, but not work the $45.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Mariela834

I love this foundation, although i don`t like so water in him ;)
it`s light coverage and i think it`s good on my skin
i would like more colors,i`m B10 and sometimes it seems darker on face comparing to neck ,will see in future what i really think about VLA :) so far so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this foundation, because the colour match was THE BEST I have ever had. I can wear both nw25 and nc25 and this in B40 Beige matched seamlessly with my neck. I loved how it applied too. However, for me, it has slightly too little coverage, and although the glow was beautiful to start with, after 2 hours, I just looked like a face painted with oil, and I usually only get a slightly oily t-zone at the end of the day. Adding any powder over this caused it to look very cakey around and over my nose. Not for me I am afraid.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good foundation. It almost pains me to say that because I have acne scarring and always choose full coverage foundations, but I use this one very often just because it is easy to apply and wears well. The coverage is lighter than I usually choose, but because of that you get a more natural look with a flawless finish. It doesn't transfer onto things (like your hand, phone, shirt) like some other foundations might. Also I find the B20 shade matches my fall skintone perfectly. I bought it at the beginning of summer, and it matched perfectly then, but by midsummer it was too pale and looked bizarre. Now it's back to matching. Really great option for girls who like a lighter coverage like a tinted moisturizer, but something a bit more substantial.

Be warned though...if you use too much of this it will start to look very bizarre and paint-like. Use sparingly and remember to shake well.

If you want something comparable, the Lancome Tient Idole gives a similar look and wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Kellyg84

I love this foundation, gives a medium coverage but looks like your skin, only better! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any breakouts and I also find it quite calming on any redness.