Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 8/22/2011 10:36:00 PM

I really like this foundation. I just wish they had more shades the lightest shade is still to dark for me.

on 8/22/2011 8:30:00 PM

I got this because my MAC foundation ran out right before school started and didn't feel like making a trip to my local Dillards with all the back to school crowds. I got it at Wal-Mart for about $7. The shade is Soft Beige and it matches my NC25 perfectly (since it has yellow undertones its even closer to my skin color). Coverage is fantastic, I have oily skin and I walked around in 100+ degree weather AND EXTREMELY humid and it stayed on from about 5 AM- 3 PM. I did a slight touch up and powdered my t-zone. I used their PRO PRIMER too though (The new white one) and it worked well together with the foundation. No breakouts from it so far, but it's my first day using. I personally think its better than Revlon Colorstay. It leaves skin dewy-er and healthy looking and gives better coverage and longer wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

When I first bought this foundation I was really considering returning it and I wasn't sure it would work for me. I decided to give it a try anyway, since it had only costed me about 6 dollars. I've been using Revlon Colorstay for a quite a few months now and as most people know it's extremely hard to blend. I was pleasantly surprised at how easily this foundation blended! (I just used my hands to apply it!) I also loved the finish it gave my skin and the fact that it had medium to full coverage, which was a lot better than I had expected. I have oily skin and was really glad this product didn't make me even more oily, as some foundations do. The only downside is that I have pale skin and I bought the color Ivory, which is a lot darker then my Revlon Colorstay Ivory. Since it's still summer, and I have a little bit of a tan it should work for me for now. I'm pretty sure it's the lightest color but I might check online just in case. Other than that this is a really great foundation that I think would work well for most skin types!

on 8/22/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow I am really surprised that I like this foundation, I have struggled for years trying to find a foundation that did not look cakey and more oily. i have been using colour stay but thought I would try this and its great. its blends wells, doesn't make me more oily and does not break me out.

on 8/22/2011 4:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is one of the best full coverage foundatons i have ever used i have used so many High End foundations but that this is my HG foundation if i want full coverage foundation that i dnt have to worry about touching up, it litterally last ALL DAY no bs. i work a 12hr shift and my make up still look great when i leave work!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It provides really nice, heavy coverage and lasts a long time.
But it feels kind of thick and heavy on your skin.
Too much squirts out of the bottle too and can spill everywhere if you're not super careful :l, it got all over my clothes before school once :l

on 8/11/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I don't wear usually wear foundation, this is my go to for when I do wear any. I have this in ivory and I find that it matches well. It really stays on, blends well, and doesn't feel too heavy, but probably too heavy for summer. I don't care for the packaging though because I feel like I end up squeezing out way more product that I need.

on 8/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this foundation great staying power my only complaint is theres not many shades to choose from. but overall this is a great foundation! it does what it says! it last!!! ive been using this foundation more and more lately i have many High End foundations. but i honestly dnt think none of them have the staying power or coverage like this foundaion does! u can bet it 4 bucks for an amazing foundation!

on 8/9/2011 4:50:00 PM

I bought this foundation on a whim when summer started because the area I live in is very hot and humid. I love how well the colour blends into my skin tone, but the foundation itself is not easy to blend. It almost seems somewhat sticky and quickly completly clogged up my foundation brush. However, it stays on all day even in really humid weather although I did have to blot away excess oil once or twice daily. Overall it is a pretty good foundation for summers, but I would definetly say not to use this in the winter because it doesn't add any moisture to my skin, which tends to get particularly dry in the cold winters

on 8/7/2011 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a while now and I will admit, after like the third time using it I knew I wouldn't buy it again after I used up the bottle. This doesn't last that long at all on me, it actually transfers like crazy. I'll usually apply it with a foundation brush and blend with my fingers, then wait for 5 minutes so it dries (you pretty much have to do this if you use a powder or anything else on your face afterwards, otherwise it comes off on the powder brush). I'll set it with a powder, I started using ELF studio powder recently which I love on every other foundation but for some reason it makes this stuff look cakey. Weirdness. Anyway, if the weather is hot or if I've been sweating, this foundation will oxidise and then start coming off on anything that even looks at my face. My skin is oily but not excessively so, so it can't be that.
The coverage is medium but buildable, I didn't like building too much though as it would just cake up. The color is good but, like I said, oxidises on me. Also the foundation feels a bit sticky, with a dewy/SHINY finish.