Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 1/14/2011 1:29:00 AM

Love this product.Really has taken the guess work out of finding the perfect treatment and concealer. I love the roller ball after I apply foundation i use two rolls of this under each bare eye blend out with my ring finger set with a lil powder and I'm done. No more mixing concealers trying to use orange or yellow with a flesh tone on top I just roll this baby on and I'm on to the next step.

on 1/11/2011 12:32:00 PM

I would definitely buy this product again. The packaging is pretty innovative for a concealer, although my only complaint is that it can be a bit difficult to get the product out unless you're holding it a certain way (exactly upside down). That being said, I am still very pleased. Initially, I was concerned about the "one shade suits most" description, but, alas, the color works! For reference, my skin tone is fair/NC15. As others have mentioned, the consistency is rather runny/liquidish, so blending is very important. After I roll the product a couple of times under my eyes, I smooth it out using my HG EcoTools concealer brush. Despite what you might expect, given the product's consistency, it actually performs a decent job at covering dark spots! It should be noted, however, that my issues with undereye circles are pretty minor. I imagine more product would be necessary for individuals with very dark circles. One of the other benefits of this concealer is that it doesn't seem to crease..and the ingredients appear to help diminish fine lines, although I've only been using it for about 3 days, so it may be too soon to tell. Another point to mention is that the ingredients are surprisingly hydrating, particularly in cold weather! Overall recommendation: worth the minor investment. I believe it retails for $11, but I got mine for $9 on sale at Walgreens. Give it a try!

on 1/10/2011 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do like it, the caffeine does have this cooling effect under your eyes. It does cover the dark circles but it isn't complete magic. I will repurchase it. This product is nice and easy to blend, it matches my skin perfectly fine. Though if you keep relayering it onto your skin it will get lighter and lighter and would have this dryness effect under your eyes.

on 1/8/2011 2:52:00 AM

Love the concept and idea behind this product, but sadly just didn't work for me. This product didn't cover up my under eye dark circles and left my skin dry, uncomfortable, and emphasized fine lines. I also am not a fan of the packaging as it leaks unless stored in an upright position. Was very disappointed when I first got it home and opened up the box to find quite a bit of product had leaked everywhere. I'm glad that this product has been working for other MUA reviewers and I really wish I had the same results, but sadly won't be finishing the item or repurchasing.

on 1/8/2011 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like how this eye treatment also has a concealer - two birds with one stone. I find this product to do what it says. It contained caffeine so it tightens everything when you apply it. It contains a sheer concealer that covers just enough to conceal those dark circle, but is sheer enough that it looks natural.

on 1/6/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product. My husband bought it for me for Christmas because I had been complaining about my dark circles... who would have thought he'd hit a home run with this. It's now an part of my everyday makeup routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this so much!

I have very dark circles that worsen if I miss even a little sleep. Which I always do because I'm up studying late often.

Price: About $11 at Target - a bargain considering what I was considering shelling out to finally end my dark circle misery.

Availability: I can find this everywhere, although Target is closest to me.

Packaging: I like it! I was skeptical at first but it really delivers an ideal amount of product without me having to dirty brushes, which is a side bonus for us gals who really don't use anything except an eyeshadow brush. It rolls on and feels good going on.

Performance: This REALLY does provide some serious coverage considering how thin and liquid-y it is! I put on two layers, and allow the first to dry while doing the other eye. Works like a charm. On bad days I'll do a third on just the area closest to my nose. I have noticed VERY slight settling into lines, but only because I'm paying so much attention. It has good staying power, and only faded a little after 45 minutes on the elliptical. This is PERFECT for no make-up days when you don't feel like the whole routine.

Looks incredibly natural, doesn't dry me out in the least. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing, but it doesn't go matte and you can't tell it's on (well, except that your skin looks better, haha).

Seriously. This is so incredible I want to go buy several in case they ever stop making it.

on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! It works as a moisturizer and concealer, I also use it to conceal any spots in my face. Get it :D

on 1/6/2011 5:13:00 PM

I never buy drug store products because they are usually not that great of a bargain due to the fact that they are minimally concentrated, low quality, tend to cake, not finely milled, etc....This, however, is an exception-it is truly fantastic. I consider it to be better than any high end under eye wand, such as touche eclat, mister light, fresh supernova, etc.....and it is a fourth of the price. It is definately worth a try, I do not think you will be disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I never really write reviews even though I am addicted to this website! I LOVE this product. I am a pretty big make up snob, but when something is THAT GOOD I shout to the whole world. This is very thin but conceals beautifully. I have very dark circles and recession- it's a heredity thing, but this works better than my makeupforever and time balm (which I love). It is thin so reapplication is necessary bit it does not settle into my fine lined the way most concealors do. It's a great buy.