December 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like how this eye treatment also has a concealer - two birds with one stone. I find this product to do what it says. It contained caffeine so it tightens everything when you apply it. It contains a sheer concealer that covers just enough to conceal those dark circle, but is sheer enough that it looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jekins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product. My husband bought it for me for Christmas because I had been complaining about my dark circles... who would have thought he'd hit a home run with this. It's now an part of my everyday makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this so much!

I have very dark circles that worsen if I miss even a little sleep. Which I always do because I'm up studying late often.

Price: About $11 at Target - a bargain considering what I was considering shelling out to finally end my dark circle misery.

Availability: I can find this everywhere, although Target is closest to me.

Packaging: I like it! I was skeptical at first but it really delivers an ideal amount of product without me having to dirty brushes, which is a side bonus for us gals who really don't use anything except an eyeshadow brush. It rolls on and feels good going on.

Performance: This REALLY does provide some serious coverage considering how thin and liquid-y it is! I put on two layers, and allow the first to dry while doing the other eye. Works like a charm. On bad days I'll do a third on just the area closest to my nose. I have noticed VERY slight settling into lines, but only because I'm paying so much attention. It has good staying power, and only faded a little after 45 minutes on the elliptical. This is PERFECT for no make-up days when you don't feel like the whole routine.

Looks incredibly natural, doesn't dry me out in the least. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing, but it doesn't go matte and you can't tell it's on (well, except that your skin looks better, haha).

Seriously. This is so incredible I want to go buy several in case they ever stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by dwalls

Great product! It works as a moisturizer and concealer, I also use it to conceal any spots in my face. Get it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kmvvp09

I never buy drug store products because they are usually not that great of a bargain due to the fact that they are minimally concentrated, low quality, tend to cake, not finely milled, etc....This, however, is an exception-it is truly fantastic. I consider it to be better than any high end under eye wand, such as touche eclat, mister light, fresh supernova, etc.....and it is a fourth of the price. It is definately worth a try, I do not think you will be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by flashdownglory

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I never really write reviews even though I am addicted to this website! I LOVE this product. I am a pretty big make up snob, but when something is THAT GOOD I shout to the whole world. This is very thin but conceals beautifully. I have very dark circles and recession- it's a heredity thing, but this works better than my makeupforever and time balm (which I love). It is thin so reapplication is necessary bit it does not settle into my fine lined the way most concealors do. It's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by princess101

Great product! Not only does this hydrate my dry undereye skin, but the mineral pigments really do a great job at brightening and in a completely natural way. This melts into my skin and blends seamlessly with the rest of my eye area. It does not settle into any lines, or enhance my dry skin. It lasts all day and is so lightweight I forget I have it on. I have found that this also works well with the dry, dark areas around my nostrils. This undereye concealer/treatment has temporarily replaced my L'oreal touche magique brightening concealer. I do not agree with their advertising in that the applicator is hygeinic. Rolling the tip under your eye repeatedly, day after day, will inevitably gather bacteria and transfer it into the product in the wand.

EDIT: I generally like to wear this when I'm in a rush, and just conceal, dust on powder, blush and go. I have also used this under other concealers for a smooth application.

Only available in one shade in Canada, but the box does not state which shade. Perhaps light/medium as it works well with my nc20/25 skin. I will probably switch back to Touche Magique in the summer months when I tan, as there is a larger shade selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Like many, here, I am definitely a fan of this product. This works just as well under a mineral-powder foundation as it does under liquids or cremes, and does a surprisingly good job of brightening the under-eye area and concealing dark circles. Another plus: it doesn't accentuate fine lines. (I'm personally skeptical about any "treatment" properties, but didn't purchase it for that particular purpose, so... no loss.)
One other thing I've discovered about this, it makes an *excellent* eyeshadow primer! Will happily re-purchase.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i was very skeptical about buying this. i have tried more undereye concealers than i can recall, but never loved any of them. i'm a sleep deprived college kid, and my undereyes have suffered the brunt of this lifestyle. i wasn't expecting much out of this, but since makeupbytiffanyd recommended it, i thought i'd give it a shot.

the formula is very thin and runny, but covers surprisingly well. after i patted it around my eyes, it dried to a sort of soft, satin finish and was virtually undetectable. i'm very fair- nc-15 ish, maybe even lighter, and the color worked well for me. it's more nc-20 ish, but around my eyes it looks fine. what i especially like is that it hasn't creased on me at all, even though i didn't even set it with anything (i hate powder under the eyes, gross) i usually have a problem with that, um, maybe because i blink a lot with my contacts? who knows. i just always get creases, but haven't with this because the formula is so thin and light. love it.

um, as far as the treatment part goes, i have no idea. i guess i never expect dark circle treatments to do much, anyway so i haven't really paid any attention. it's good enough as a concealer.

ok, so the one con- the packaging LEAKS so badly when you store it on it's side. to fix this, just store it upright. it's a huge pain, though. i wish they'd fix that. otherwise this would be a 5 star rating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've gotta say, I was never much of a drugstore cosmetic kinda gal but thanks to reviews on here, I've scored some fantastic products and saved a ton of money so thank you all!!

I just turned 31 and my eyes are starting to look a little more hollowed each year, it's hereditary, I always look tired and I've come to accept it but still need some help to not look like a skeleton. I really liked how this worked over my BB concealer, it really brighted up my entire undereye area and immediately made me look well rested. It's very light and watery but blended quickly and seamlessly. There is only one color which looks pretty light but it matched perfectly over my BB conealer (bisque).

As I normally do with new cosmetics, I recruited an expert for their opinion - enter Ted, my fiance' who's honesty is unparalleled. My approach is blind, I do not tell him what has changed. I beckon him to the window near natural light and play the "What's different, why is it different and which side is better?" game which I advise to play with caution as men are programmed to automatically say how they feel with the exception of the "does this make me look fat?" question, they are well aware of this boobie-trap and are hard-wired to say, "no."

I just got this a few days ago so I left it at 4 lippies until I can be confident it deserves 5 as I am verrrrry stingy with my 5-star ratings. Multitudes of 5-star ratings often send my butt off the couch and out to the store to buy and I'd never want to mislead anyone to spending money on something I didn't feel 110% confident in recommending.

*Update 6/9/12 - I find that this settles into my lines in the warmer months so I don't reach for it all that often anymore.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No