Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 6/14/2004 5:45:00 PM

I expected way too much from this mascara. super thick lashes? I think not. After several trials with this mascara, I wasn't impressed. Basically, this adds a lot of length, but little to no volume. All it did was stick my lashes together and make them look kind of fake. Even with wiping off the wand, there were still clumps and globs galore. My lashes are pretty long, so I really don't like to use lengthening mascaras for fear of scary lashes. All I wanted was a little more thickness and separation. On the bright side, it does come off easily with soap and water, it did for me anyway. But I'm going to have to move along in search of a mascara that thickens and separates lashes. Overall, a disastrous experience.

on 5/13/2004 5:46:00 AM

This is the first mascara I've ever bought. It's thick all right, but it clumps. It smudges too. After a while the brush become this big glob of black goo and I could barely see the bristles of the brush. I'd say it was a waste of money, but it didn't cost all that much. Meh.

I love all CG masceras (EXCEPT the Multiplying) I agree with the reviewer below- after a week or so this formula dries out a bit & it makes lashes longer; the same is true of the other CG Masceras as well. This one and Professional are my new mascera favorites. It adds length and thickness and separates. I found mine for $4.00 at the Family Dollar store and it was in a smaller easier to handle package than usual. I like CG mascera better than Lancome, EL, NARS, Chanel, L'oreal, Avon, etc. At $4.00 try it. Very easy to wash off yet stays on all day without running or flaking. It has even lasted through a cry even tho it doesn't claim to be waterproof.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been the only mascara I've repurchased. I like how it thickens my lashes and makes them longer and more noticeable. It lasts, yet washes off easily without make-up remover. I find it works even better after a couple weeks when it the formula dries and thickens up a bit. Definitely will repurchase.

Yick. Back in the day when I would experiment with my mom's makeup and put this on, it would make my eyelashes very long, light and in general, 'pretty'. But now it just makes them look clumpy, it weighs them down and sticks them together. The only thing good about this is that it's easily washed off. My mom still swears by it, though, so maybe it's just my growing older that made it worse.

on 4/20/2004 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow! This is holy grail material for me! It's like all in one tube: lengthens, thickens and gives a dramatic look. Plus, it can hold my curled lashes pretty well. Best of all, it doesn't flake or smear, which I love! This stuff stays on like iron, but still is easy to take off, I just wash it off with my facial cleanser at night. I'm about to finish up my first tube, but definitely I will repurchase!

on 4/20/2004 9:15:00 AM

I usually hate cover girl products, but i tried this mascara after my mom recommended it and i LOVE it! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping or looking too fake. Very dramatic and probably the best product cover girl sells. The best part is the price - probably one of the cheapest mascaras you can find. This is great!

on 4/14/2004 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara cost about $5 and came in a largeish red tube. I got this mascara in the darkest color, Black. The great things about this mascara are that it doesn't flake or smudge or weigh down my eyelashes. It thickens well, though I'm not quite sure if it lives up to its 300% thicker promise. It also lengthens a bit. The only reason why it didn't receive a 5 is because it didn't really do anything dramatic to my lashes. It could be just because I have single eyelids which don't show off the eyelashes much, but I only saw a small improvement.

on 3/12/2004 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually hate CG products but this wasn't that bad. Not HG caliber but in a pinch I might buy it again. Does thicken and I like the depth of color.

on 3/6/2004 10:30:00 PM

Doesn't clump. Quite dramatic. Thickens and lengthens nicely. I like this but it's not a holy grail.