Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 9/6/2004 11:32:00 AM

I can't even begin to count how many tubes of Super Thick Lash I've gone through over the years. I'm pretty fickle with cosmetics, but this is one mascara I'll never stray from. I love how it makes my lashes look super-thick and defined without smudging. If you want thick, well defined lashes without clumps, then this is for you.

on 8/19/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how the mascara makes my lashes look but it is clumpy. I find myself having to wipe off the brush at least every 2 or 3 times I use it. The price is great and it works.

on 8/13/2004 4:50:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. I love how dramatic my lashes look! It doesn't smudge on me either. I like it much better than Multiplying.

on 7/21/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is THE best thickening mascara ever! It gives me the most dramatic lashes I've found w/o falsies--- 3 coats is like WOW! :) I love STL because it doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, and because it thickens so well. The price also doesn't hurt, especially since it's about $3 per tube. I've found a super mascara for an ever better price, which makes me a happy girl considering I religiously toss my mascara after 3 months.

on 7/7/2004 1:29:00 PM

This is a really great and inexpensive mascara. It really gives me amazing, dramatic lashes that I like having everyday. It is definitely on par with Maybelline Volum' Express (my HG). Great lash separation and definitely looks like a fan of full lashes. I took off a lipstick because it flakes after a few hours and my tube went bad pretty quickly. I'll definitely repurchase, though. This will definitely be a classic keeper in my makeup collection.

on 6/14/2004 5:45:00 PM

I expected way too much from this mascara. super thick lashes? I think not. After several trials with this mascara, I wasn't impressed. Basically, this adds a lot of length, but little to no volume. All it did was stick my lashes together and make them look kind of fake. Even with wiping off the wand, there were still clumps and globs galore. My lashes are pretty long, so I really don't like to use lengthening mascaras for fear of scary lashes. All I wanted was a little more thickness and separation. On the bright side, it does come off easily with soap and water, it did for me anyway. But I'm going to have to move along in search of a mascara that thickens and separates lashes. Overall, a disastrous experience.

on 5/13/2004 5:46:00 AM

This is the first mascara I've ever bought. It's thick all right, but it clumps. It smudges too. After a while the brush become this big glob of black goo and I could barely see the bristles of the brush. I'd say it was a waste of money, but it didn't cost all that much. Meh.

I love all CG masceras (EXCEPT the Multiplying) I agree with the reviewer below- after a week or so this formula dries out a bit & it makes lashes longer; the same is true of the other CG Masceras as well. This one and Professional are my new mascera favorites. It adds length and thickness and separates. I found mine for $4.00 at the Family Dollar store and it was in a smaller easier to handle package than usual. I like CG mascera better than Lancome, EL, NARS, Chanel, L'oreal, Avon, etc. At $4.00 try it. Very easy to wash off yet stays on all day without running or flaking. It has even lasted through a cry even tho it doesn't claim to be waterproof.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been the only mascara I've repurchased. I like how it thickens my lashes and makes them longer and more noticeable. It lasts, yet washes off easily without make-up remover. I find it works even better after a couple weeks when it the formula dries and thickens up a bit. Definitely will repurchase.

Yick. Back in the day when I would experiment with my mom's makeup and put this on, it would make my eyelashes very long, light and in general, 'pretty'. But now it just makes them look clumpy, it weighs them down and sticks them together. The only thing good about this is that it's easily washed off. My mom still swears by it, though, so maybe it's just my growing older that made it worse.