October 22, 2014 | 1922 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by midnight_sun

This mascara cost about $5 and came in a largeish red tube. I got this mascara in the darkest color, Black. The great things about this mascara are that it doesn't flake or smudge or weigh down my eyelashes. It thickens well, though I'm not quite sure if it lives up to its 300% thicker promise. It also lengthens a bit. The only reason why it didn't receive a 5 is because it didn't really do anything dramatic to my lashes. It could be just because I have single eyelids which don't show off the eyelashes much, but I only saw a small improvement.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually hate CG products but this wasn't that bad. Not HG caliber but in a pinch I might buy it again. Does thicken and I like the depth of color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't clump. Quite dramatic. Thickens and lengthens nicely. I like this but it's not a holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Joke

This is a really good mascara. I buy it all the time. I used to buy much more expensive mascaras and was always dissapointed. EDIT: The Mascara dries rather fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by NARSGlow

Not usually a big fan of CG mascara, I decided to buy this on a whim one day at CVS when I was picking up my basic makeup staples. I LOVE IT! My lashes are somewhat long but they aren't very thick so this mascara really plumps them up! The only thing bad about this mascara is the false-advertising from CG, claiming it washes off "easily" with soap and water. This is a pain to get off even with eye-makeup remover and baby oil! I have yet to find a mascara that really does what it claims to do, especially when it says it comes off easily. But this mascara does live up to it's name of Super Thick Lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by txchick27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! A mascara I actually like :) I have fairly thick, dark lashes to begin w/, but this mascara just makes them sooo dramatic & gorgeous! Super Thick Lash *does* clump quite a bit if you don't wipe the wand a bit before applying (hence the 4, not 5 l/s), but the results are really worth the extra little bit of effort. STL doesn't come in a waterproof formula, but the regular formula is budgeproof on me. I'd certainly repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I bought this mascara on the recommendation of MUA and am glad I did. This is a very good basic mascara that gives me thick lashes that aren't clumpy. It does take a bit of effort to apply it to get that thick look. It's not a wet mascara and I like that. It also washes off easily.The only thing I'm not crazy about is it doesn't hold my eyelashes curl as much as I would like, but that isn't going to stop me from using this product. It's a definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in black brown , the brush doesn't get all clumpy and neither do my lashes even though they look nice and full and thick they aren't like Tammy Fae Bakerish, I had tried Lash Fantasy before this and I like this 10times better and it's a one step process. It really is smudge proof but comes off nicely in the shower,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i really like this mascara. it thickens pretty well and gives me NO clumps, doesnt flake at all! it doesnt give me brittle lashes lik voluminous does and it doesnt clump lik 2000 calorie. it isnt THAT glamorous of a look but it gives an enhanced natural look. im a complete mascara whore so im not sure if i consider this my HG even tho its my favorite mascara of the moment along with cover girl triple mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Kathe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use Maybelline and L'Oreal mascaras and had not tried a Cover Girl mascara in years. I decided to give it a whirl, as I remember Super Thick Lash as being quite good. Did they change the formula? This product still washes away easily with soap and water, but the formula is very clumpy and dry, and got even clumpier and drier after only a week or two of use. The brush is also large and unwieldy. I liked its great washability and the cheerful red tube (a nice change from black, navy blue, and silver) which is why I'm awarding it two lipsticks instead of one. Maybe I'll repurchase in five years or so -- perhaps the formula will have changed once more, for the better.