April 20, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm oh so very much. The packaging is so adorable and the flavor/scent is VERY pleasant. It's also really easy to store and take with you to places. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Adoreee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly the reason why I even bought this was because of the SUPER CUTE packaging... Other than that there's really nothing special about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by chococat1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the Summer fruit (red), honeysuckle (light green), lemon drop (yellow), mint (green-blue) AND tangerine (orange). SO, i have a lot of experience with this. I have been using it about 2 years. I love and enjoyed the package because it is cute and fun. I love the scent of all of the flavors i have tried. The balm itself is moisturizing but not enough. It would be great in summer but definitely not in the cold winter. I used this when my lips are in good condition, i usually use Carmex when i go out. EOS lip balms conditions and soften my lips but just not powerful enough to become my HG lipbalm or favorite. I would by it again thought, just for the scent and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Dance41

THIS IS THE BEST LIP BALM IN THE WORLD NO LIE. oh my gosh, I love this stuff. I've been looking for years to cure my horrible lips which get chapped, peeling, and dry and are never smooth. I've literally tried everything. Every lip balm, cream, treatment known to man. I heard about this one and saw not so great reviews and I was a little worried at first but it was love at first swipe. I applied this to my horrible lips and they transformed to beautiful, smooth, and soft ones in 3 or so swipes. My bf noticed how my lips have changed, and he loves how it smells/tastes (which I think is great). What a lot of reviews said is that it isn't long lasting, or it dries their lips out. In the beginning this was the case for about 5 tries or so, but believe me, it gets better and better as you get to the middle (in about 5-10 uses). I apply 3 swipes and it will last me 5 hours (without licking, rubbing, or kissing) And its not a buttery, greasy moisturization, it's more of a solid, smooth, not oily moisturization. Like as soon as you apply it feels like it sunk into your lips already even though it didn't. Kinda hard to explain but it's just that amazing. As with any lip product, exfoliation will make a product work with better results, and I've started recently exfoliating weekly. P.S. the first couple tries you won't get much out of it because it's pretty much brand new and it needs to get to where it could easily be applied. Then it'll start getting perfect. It's just soooo good and I'm happy that I found my hg product after the thousand carmex's, c.o bigelow's, blistex's, chapsticks, nivea's, burts bees, lip smackers, The body shop's, fresh lip treatment, keihl's, and even Sara happ's that I have used and liked and disliked a lot until I found this which I LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by mlovesmakeup97

Leaves lips nice and moist and smells great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

I bought this last weekend at Wal-Mart. I wanted to try Summer Fruit because of all the rave.
Well at first I wasn't a fan of the Mango like smell. I'm not a fan of fruity scents. But it's starting to grow on me.
The first time I put this on my lips is when I had a small fever blister. I didn't expect for the EOS to help it as much as it did!
I thinkk this is a nice lip balm and I look forward to trying the others!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why oh why did this have to be in such cute packaging? That's the thing that attracted me to it, and it's probably the only thing I like about this lip sphere. First off, I'm a huge lip balm and gloss fan. I will basically try anything and everything under the sun. I bought the Summer Fruit EOS sphere from Walmart and just had to give it a try. What a joke! It was not moisturizing at all. In fact, I had to press on my lips very hard with the product just to get it to transfer from the little "ball" to my lips. The flavor was disgusting. I was expecting something..summery...like cherry or a delicious strawberry. Instead, it smells and tastes like wax with an unnatural and unknown fruit flavor added to it. The lasting power was also a joke. It lasted on my lips for maybe 5-10 minutes, if even that. There was no shine at all and my lips did not look moisturized because of using it. Instead, my lips felt waxy, thick, and uncomfortable. All-in-all, it was a huge disappointment. I contacted EOS to explain my situation and that I did not like the Summer Fruit flavored sphere and they didn't even bother to get back to me. I'm sure that this balm is great for girls who don't like to wear makeup but like to use balms that look like nothing is even on their lips except for a gross layer of wax, but it isn't for me. I'll go back to my shine-packed glosses, thank you very much!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by karmiekins

I have this in both Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle Melon.

Both smell divine.
The packaging is so cute.
However, it does not moisturize. This is basically a wax type of texture. It just sits on top of your lips and does not sink in.

It is probably one of the worst lip balms I've ever tried. Guys, Nivea Milk & Honey is the best lip balm ever.

However, I use this is a primer for my lip tint which I use almost daily. This gives no shine, so it makes it look super natural for my lip tint. So I guess it's not completely useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST primer for those super dry MAC matte lipsticks, like Ruby Red. As a lip balm, it's just a bit too waxy and not moisturizing enough for me. However, if I use a super moisturizing one under those beautiful yet sand dry matte lipsticks, they tend to feather quickly, and the color is hard ti spread evenly, even with a lip brush. With this lip balm, it preps me lips just enough for the dry lipstick slide on smoothly without feathering.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by MakingTea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the idea of this product, I loved the various "flavors", and the packaging. I did find it moisturizing. Unfortunately, I am allergic to something in it (I'm pretty sure it's the Stevia extract). My lips broke out in a terrible blistery rash that took a few weeks to go away! Very sad. Use this with caution! I do not have sensitive skin, and have never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetic products. I don't have any food allergies, but apparently I am allergic to Stevia. I'll always check ingredient lists from now on when trying out new lip balms.