September 30, 2014 | 1134 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

so overall i really love this, the packaging is just soooo cute! and the balm is pretty moisturizing, not extremely moisturizing but its pretty good, what i love best is the smell, it smells like heaven, at first i didn't like it but then once i got used to it i couldn't stop using it just to smell it on my lips, the only drawback is that its extremely expensive, here in canada these lip balms are like more than 6 dollars!!! i would repurchase this if it was cheaper but i just can't afford to spend over 6$ on lip balm (it also runs out pretty fast). maybe i'll repurchase it when i have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

the worst smelling lipbalm I own. Smells like rotten fruit. Too waxy and not moisturizing enough. eos relies too much on their packaging to sell products.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells bad. And it tastes bad. I don't even eat it, it's just on my lips and you can taste it and it's nasty...some artificial fruit flavor and a plasticky...I don't even know. It was just nasty.

Usually I suck it up and use it anyway, but it's not moisturizing at all, so I just threw it in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i mean its not the best chapstick ever but it wasnt bad in moisture,i kinda had to put it on alot,and this is gonna sound wierd but the worst thing about it was i noticed it got like crummy like crums got in it really easily which idk how was possible but it happenned,but overall it wasnt that bad ill buy again its just def not my first go to

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

I got this in my christmas stocking and I have the green melon one already. I like this scent better but I am not a huge fan of EOS lip balms, they are okay just not the best. I like balms that give off a bit more product when you swipe them for more moisturizing. Overall, an okay product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute little packaging and nice smell. But i don't think it moistures my lips. I also have this in Strawberry Sorbet!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable! When you take it out of your purse and put it on you always feel pretty cool! :) However, if you have extremely chapped lips, I would suggest either putting on a generous amount or using a different product, because it isn't that heavy. But it works great for me, and I plan on buying more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cool idea, I love the packaging, but I still like Burt's Bees lip balm better, but I do like this and I did get more of them just to switch it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

Neat concept, smells good, and it's super cute [:
Too bad it doesn't work.
$4 for a chapstick is kind of redic...
I got no moisture from it whatsoever.
It looks nice in my purse but, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kristinsor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using this in the summer and it has worked really well for me. The taste is delicious (both my boyfriend and I like it =)), it is moisturizing and each ball of lip balm will last for months, even if you're a lip balm addict like me. A month ago, I need something stronger because my lips were chapping badly, so, I used regular Burt's Bees for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back to summer fruit and still loving it.