eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This was the first flavor I bought and I really really like it. Much more than the sweet mint. Packaging is super cool and the smell is awesome..I keep on taking it out of my bag just to smell it. It keeps my lips feeling great and the consistency is perfect- not too oily or too hard, just perfect. I want lemon drop next!

Update: Lemon drop was just meh to me. Not a fan. Taking off one lippie because I think the formula is not as moisturizing as ones I've found through etsy.

on 3/15/2012 10:10:00 PM

I have heard so much things about this Lip product, all good! The thing that probably sold me was when my like idol Michelle Phan said that eos lip balm was one of her favorites!
And ironically enough, my friend had all of the lip balms, but didn't really like the Lemon Drop one so she asked if I wanted it!
I actually like the Lemon Drop one, it smells nice, and if you do happen to taste it, its yummy! :)
I use it everyday before applying lipstick, and it helps a lot if your going to apply a matte lipstick!
Definately worth it, packaging is cute, price is good, and I would buy it!

on 3/11/2012 11:27:00 PM

I really like this product. I bought it on a whim because I had a gift card to Giant Tiger and this was the only thing that appealed to me.

I really like the spherical shape - I find it really easy to put on, you can just kind of roll it across both of your lips simultaneously. I like the smell and I find the consistency to be good (not too sticky or waxy). I also like that the cap screws on, so if I throw it in the bottom of my bag, the top doesn't come off and get gross lint or something in the lipbalm. The spherical shape makes it easy to find in my bag, although I guess it does make it pretty much impossible to conceal in a pocket or small purse. This is definitely a repurchase for me!

on 3/10/2012 11:43:00 PM

The circular design of the product is very unique, it smell pleasant in my opinion, but tastes quite plastic-y. In terms of moisterization it's decent, but if your lips are very chapped, I'd suggest burts bees. Although the packaging is cute, I have a difficult time closing the balm when I'm in a hurry, and it resulted in many dents on the product. Overall this is a pretty interesting product, and I think I will try some of the other flavours.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like the way the balm is shaped so cute, and the scent is rather fruity but whenever i put it on it feels like water on my lips, and it doesnt moisterized enough, i had better lip balms (sighs)

on 3/10/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

The first time I encountered this product was last year in Bio class. My classmate had it, and I assumed that it would be on the pricier side since it was unique; it being an egg shape. A few months later, when I started watching YouTube, this product was all the rave. And so I bought in February, if I'm not mistaken. At first I thought oh it's just the shell and once I use it a little bit more it'll become more moisturizing, but I was wrong. The product smells nice, is 95% organic, and has a revolutionizing concept, but wasn't executed to meet its sole purpose: to moisturize. Beside it not being moisturizing, it didn't contain sun protective ingredients, which would make me have to purchase a different product that has those properties.

on 3/9/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My favorite lip balm as of right now :D I have Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, Passion Fruit, and Lemon Drop as well as this one, and I think this one is my favorite, with Sweet Mint close behind. First of all, the packaging is a complete win; I love how I can apply it with my lips closed, and I love the bold red color. Secondly, this does indeed moistruize well. Some people don't like the waxy feeling, but I do because it makes my lips feel more moistruized. Thirdly, this is one of the best smelling/tasting lip balms I've ever come across. It's this sweet, fruity, mango-y flavor, and I have to reapply often because I keep licking it off my lips haha. BUY THIS LIP BALM. You won't regret it.

Love this! I got it because the shape caught my eye and I heard so many great things about it from youtube gurus. I bought summer fruit and the taste and scent is sooo natural/pleasant and not artificial at all I absolutely love it.
The shape ..even though its very cute/smooth and unique is actually quite impractical; Its bulgy so you can never carry it around in your pocket...unless maybe youre wearing cargo pants? and you can never put it in a tiny purse without a weird bulge....so its not the best to carry around.
But most girls carry around medium to large bags these days so its not a biggie. Its actually easier to find inside of a bag than a tube because of its oddly cute shape.
Im planning on buying the EOS lip balms that are tube shaped in the future. There are three flavors from EOS that are sold in tube form and they are Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint. I'm thinking of getting Vanilla Bean or Sweet Mint in the future when my Summer Fruit one runs out.
Also, this is the first lip balm I have ever tried that has not left a white-ish residue in the corner of my lips, if that makes any sense. Some/most lip balms including chapstick have left me with white stuff in the corners of my mouth after maybe 15 minutes of applying but the eos lip balm doesn't do that and thats a first for me.
Definitely going to buy again

on 3/9/2012 9:27:00 AM

I love these little lip balms! I have every color. Other lip balms I've tried have done nothing for my lips, they just sit on top of the dryness. This is the only lip balm that really softens & smooths my lips. I carry these(always have more than one with me) with me everywhere.

So i was dying to try out this product and saw it at a little bargain place. It had the summer fruit flavor and two other flavors.. I picked up the summer fruit flavor.. The packaging is adorable, i LOVE it. The product however felt like i was just putting wax on my lips.. It seems the more i warm it up , the better it feels.. . but then the next time i use it, it just feels like wax again.. The product smells great, and also doesn't have a sour or gross taste to it.. However, I don't think i will purchase this flavor again.. I may try another flavor and hope it works better. this flavor was a waxy hands down.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments