August 28, 2014 | 1646 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable! When you take it out of your purse and put it on you always feel pretty cool! :) However, if you have extremely chapped lips, I would suggest either putting on a generous amount or using a different product, because it isn't that heavy. But it works great for me, and I plan on buying more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cool idea, I love the packaging, but I still like Burt's Bees lip balm better, but I do like this and I did get more of them just to switch it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

Neat concept, smells good, and it's super cute [:
Too bad it doesn't work.
$4 for a chapstick is kind of redic...
I got no moisture from it whatsoever.
It looks nice in my purse but, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kristinsor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using this in the summer and it has worked really well for me. The taste is delicious (both my boyfriend and I like it =)), it is moisturizing and each ball of lip balm will last for months, even if you're a lip balm addict like me. A month ago, I need something stronger because my lips were chapping badly, so, I used regular Burt's Bees for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back to summer fruit and still loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this to be a great lip balm that is really moisturizing, feels good and doesn't taste gross. At first I was turned off by the summer fruit and hesitated to purchase it but I was so surprised by the light scent that was not overpowering. I have really sensitive lips and this lip balm did not give me a reaction. If you are looking for a lip balm with natural ingredients then you should definitely give this one a try, it is on the pricier side but I think it's a couple more grams then a normal tube of chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it because everyone was talking about it, and its like a cute little lip balm, but I dont think its as moisturizing as some others, the only advantage is that it contains a lot of product so it would last you a while. I'd go back to the regular lipbalms in a stick after using this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bitsandbobs37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm smells so good and is a special treat everytime I get to use it! I love it in the winter because it reminds me of laid back summer days. Of course it gets a ton of extra credit for its adorable packaging as many have mentioned. If I were one to keep my lip balm in my pocket the round packaging might have bothered me. However, this is not a problem when I store it in my purse. In fact it is easier to find because of the bright color. The product itself is moisturizing but is equal in this respect to a chapstick. So I took off a lippie because I feel it could provide a touch more moisture. I do appreciate that it is organic though and I sometimes wear it under my lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kiana16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite lip balm! I love that it makes your lips feel super smooth, without having a thick glaze cover over your lips. It looks so natural and feels amazingly smooth. I ofcourse love the packaging and the fact that it's all natural. I have used it alot but the dome shape hasn't changed yet which means it'll last a long time! it smells nice too. I was pleasantly surprised about the slight tint it gave my lips. Maybe tint isn't the right word but s slight sheen? It just made my lips look more pink rather then red and it gives a slight bit of sheen/sparkle. It looks amazing i love the way it makes my lips look! definitely repurchasing. Oh and it lasts quite a while I think, until I eat anyway lol

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by redangel21

I have 3 of these! I love the packaging, so unique and cute! This product smells amazing and is very mosturizing. You get so much product for soo cheap. I also love that it is organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vintagetree

I reeeally really love this product. It's very moisturizing on my lips, I don't know what people are talking about! Nice and smooth, and my friends have it and they love it! I have the honeysuckle one and summer fruit and they both smell great. I also like the cute packaging!!! You have to try! loove <3