December 20, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging. This product has so much potential (in additon to some major marketing, I see), but it dries out my lips. When I smelled it, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it smelled like cat urine. Thank God for MUA, because other reviewers also noted the cat urine smell...so I know I'm not crazzzy. I mean, summer fruit shouldn't even remotely bring to mind cat urine, you know? Anyway, I love the packaging and I wish I loved the product. I have had much, much better product a lot, lot cheaper. PS. The lemon smells better, but strong...and dries out my lips as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by littlecrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this balm.It's moisturizing and hydrating and lasts for a long time. I love the smell and taste(lol). I also love the tangerine one,which is the first one I tried. The shape is so adorable and kind of makes it fun to apply.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find whenever I put this product on my lips, within 30 mins to an hour, I am searching for it because my lips feel dry again.

The initial application is moisturizing and light but once this product evaporates, I hate the way my lips feel.

The eco-friendly aspect of it is great!! I'll finish the product but will not be repurchasing.

The best lip balm I have EVER came across is by Paula's Choice. I apply it and my lips stay moisturized for at least a couple of hours. I love it!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by AmatuerArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually like this product! It's the best lip balm I own, though sometimes, it feels like it's just sitting on top of my lips, and not actually moisturizing it.
I heard about how good it was at my school and decided to try it out, and it was pretty good!
HOwever, the smell.....When I first opened the package, I expected a strawberry sort of smell, but it smells weird. At first, I thought it was just a one time thing, but it still smells like wax.
And then there's the packaging. I mean, it's really unique, but not very functional.
I can't carry it around in my pocket because it will make a huge bulge.
But overall, I would buy this product again, but it's not anything fantastic or mind blowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Rubijule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product. Every single flavor is moisturising and they all smell AMAZING. I have the flavors honysuckle-honeydew, Passion Fruit, Strawberry Sorbet, and this one. My friend has the medicated one, and in my opinion its absoloutly awful. She's had it 4 a while and its gritty. It smells nothing like the other balms, kind of a rotten, dusty scent. One of the only things I dont like about this product is that its kind of hard to carry around in your back pocket : ). I have heard that other people say theirs melt easily, but I havent had that problem. They also work great as a night balm, just slather on a thick layer and let this stuff do its magic. After it's all soaked in to my lips, I feel like I dont need more- my lips feel smooth and amazingly soft. Pucker Up girls; and get ready for an HG status product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by shel21282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lip balm less than 1 week ago so this review is based on a short time period of use. I love the packaging of this lip balm- it allows for full, even coverage for upper and lower lips. The consistency of the balm is similar to blistex, Chapstick but the difference is it is mostly organic and stays on longer than the other brands. I started using this when my lips were very chapped with skin hanging off from the cold weather. Less than a week later my lips are mositurized and all the dry hanging piecs of skin are gone. I would definately repurchase this lip balm but NOT in summer fruit flavor. It smells awful but the smell doesn't really transfer into your mouth as a nasty flavor if you lick your lips. It doesn't smell like fruit at all. I will likely try the lemon flavor next tim which also has SPF protection. Overall very good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got every flavor of this product including the medicated one. Among all these different flavors I love this summervfruit the most. It reminds me of some candy I love when I was a child but can't recall the name. Since I'm pregnant, I became very careful on using make up products especially lip balms/lip sticks anything I'm putting in my mouth eventually. This lip balm is all nature and claimed to be safe for pregnant women. It is very moisturing and cute packaging make it so easy to apply, I use it day and night and my lips feels good as always. The rice is a bit high for a lip balm, but consider the quality, will repurchase once I finish my.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

I love the packaging of it. It is so cute and It smells good. Each time I put lip balm my friends say OH ITS HER EGG haha. But I have to admit that I like the Maybelline Baby lips most.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by prettyandsweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is OK i mean the packaging is super cute! the smell is really nice when you smell it once in a while all the time it kind of gets annoying..
overall moisture it pretty good but if you let it dry on your lips then they get, well, dry and as if i hadnt had any chapstick on all day
if you like it gets addicting and you start putting it on very frequently

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Barbie298231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone raves about this, its so cute and it smells nice. I think this was about $5 where I am at which is pretty expensive for a cheap-o like me . I tried it out and I hate it, it really doesn't add moisture to my lips. The packaging pulled me in but I use this as a topping to another better moisture treatment to my lips. In the end if I use this alone, my lips come out drier :/. too bad tho its so pretty. For $7 I buy the neosporin lip treatment, much more worth it!