E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 9/29/2010 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Can't go wrong with the price! It works, yes, and it keeps my brows in shape throughout the day. I love it! Downsides:
- The applicator it comes with is flimsy and too small in my opinion, so you need a good brush (I use a stiff angled eyeliner brush) to apply the wax with.
- The wax container fell off easily. nothing a super glue can fix, but still, wish it was more sturdy
I'm Asian NC35-37 with black hair and I got it in dark - good match! :)

on 9/27/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have dark golden blonde hair and brows, but I bought this kit in Ash since I've discovered I can still pull off cooler brow colors. The powder is the perfect shade for my filling in my brows yet keeping them natural, and it lasts all day even on my oily skin. However, when I use the wax and powder together, my brows are too dark and my husband remarked it looked like stage makeup! The included brush is better than I expected for the price, but I still use a separate brow brush I like better. Since it's only $3, I don't mind buying this product just for the powder!

on 9/6/2010 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this brow kit in Dark! I figured I'd pick it up since it's so cheap. Didn't have high expectations for it since I'm usually left unsatisfied when it comes to brow products but this one did not disappoint. It gets the job done. Good wax and powder. Will definitely repurchase!

on 8/31/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great kit for brows by far. For the price.....you get way more than what you pay for!!!

I have this kit in "dark" and I am NW45 for reference.

The smooth gel is easy to apply. This with the setting powder transforms "blah" brows into beautifully arched brows.

I will purchase this again in a heartbeat!

on 8/17/2010 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I adore this product! I have medium brown hair, and I bough the shade "medium". I used to use eyeshadow, and it always looked really obvious. This eyebrow kit makes my brows look naturally full and defined. The packaging is not flimsy at all, which is great, since you don't always find that with cheaper products. It kinda reminds me of NARS packaging, which is a nice plus, because it's sleek looking. I will definitely rebuy this product time and time again.

on 8/16/2010 3:04:00 AM

Well,I'm not like all of you lucky people out there, due to some health issues (chemo) my eyebrows no longer grow like they used to, so I have none LOL. So for the past few years I've had to paint em on. I usually used pencils, but they looked fake. I moved on to using angled brushes and eyeshadows, but when I saw this at Target, I nabbed it. Lemme tell you, I LOVE IT!!! Looks natural even for me with no eyebrows.

on 8/11/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am asian w/ black hair and brown eyes, NC35. bought the DARK kit. Overall not bad, but the brush inside the kit is sadly lacking. I couldn't any control with the gel nor the powder. I tried again today with my own angled stiff brush (Alchemy badger brush) and it went on pretty well. The color is not bad, but the gel and the powder need to go on together. About the same amount of trouble as my Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil because that goes on perfectly by itself but needs sharpening. I prefer a one shot kit w/ a great brush but don't want to buy the Benefit browkit anymore for the $30. (With the benefit kit, I only had to use the gel part)

I use this brow kit everyday. It's inexpensive and gets the job done. I have dark brown brows, but I use the light kit and it blends well with my hairs. I don't like my brows to be very bold, I like them lightly filled. It lasts all day with a good brow gel. I only use the powder side right now because it's summer and I live in Texas. But either side is wonderful.

on 8/9/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in medium.It works .For reference brunette with NC 30-35 skin tone

on 8/7/2010 9:57:00 AM

Wow this is awesome for both a natural and a more intense eyebrow look. I was on the hunt for a perfect color match that would control my eyebrows, fill in sparse areas and at the same time look natural. I had been using Revlon's brow pencil/gel but the packaging made me so mad! This stuff has a great color for me that isn't too reddish and I love it. Perfect!

Popular Brows Products