October 1, 2014 | 1884 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one in dark and one in medium, and honestly they look almost identical. I'm Korean with black hair, so the color doesn't look natural. It's just a dark brown. I would buy another if the dark was actually "dark."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kdbug03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product :) I love how the wax keeps your brows in place, the medium color I got is a perfect match, it's cheap! It's buildable which is nice because I don't like that obvious filled in brow look all the time and I love how it just makes my brows look naturally gorgeous and perfect. After all the brow products I've tried I'm amazed I actually like the cheapest the best, yay!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by heygerlhey

dont like this much. i feel like it is not pigmented enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SpecialRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product so much! I have to admit, I thought I was going to be disappointed with it because it didn't look like it came with much, but the wax and powder just got a slight dent on both sides just about a week ago and I have been using this almost every single day since May. The wax is perfect for keeping my unruly hairs in line and it is very pigmented, so be careful while using it or your brows will be made really dark, and the powder is great for filling in the bare spots. I love the little applicator it comes with too, its very helpful and it feels like their studio brushes, only a lot smaller. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this every day for quite a while and haven't really made a dent in it. I love the color, ease of use, and the applicator. I bought this to replace the raved about Sephora brow kit (which actually is awesome). I like this better bc it's smaller, but has more product in it and is less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Missyb1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked by how much I like this product. The wax is nicely pigmented and keeps my brows looking polished and perfect all day long. I also love the dual sided angled brush/powder brush that comes with this. I usually throw out applicators that come with products because they're mostly worthless, but this little thing works wonders. The only thing that could be better is the color of the powder side, its a bit lighter than I'd like, but overall I'm extremely satisfied. You can't beat it for $3.00!

I really like the packaging too, it reminds me of NARS and looks/feels a lot more expensive than 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by radar626

Great product. I have used others over the years, from Avon to Anastasia. I have to say that this is the best kit yet. I wish they offered the stencils to help when shaping, but other than that, I find absolutely no reason to go back to the higher priced kits. I read a lot of reviews before I purchased. Most made mention that the color when on lighter than what the picture was. So I went ahead and got the dark instead medium, and they were right. When I opened the kit I thought I made a mistake, but it was perfect. I am a brunette with fair skin. My eyebrows are going grey (argh!!) and I need the help. The wax and powder keep such a polished look all day, with no fading or transference. I live in Georgia, and this kit stands up to the muggy heat so much better than I ever expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by margaretchantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every day. I've tried brow pencils and they look so fake. I've also used Benefit and I really must say, I cannot tell the difference between the two. Elf is a bit lighter, but I still love this stuff and for $3, how can you not try it? I love ELF, the only thing I really really hate about it is the waste of packaging for every little minute item. Most people order at least $20 worth of stuff, can you imagine all that packaging for individually wrapped eyeliners etc? Sorry went off topic ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product everyday, it has became a staple for me. The powder could be a little darker, but for $3 who can complain?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

it's pricey to go to sephora and buy a brow kit for over $15 and up. (unless you're really obsessed with your eyebrows or you really love expensive make-up) when you can easily buy the e.l.f. eyebrow kit for $3 and get good quality results: it's definitely worth your money. the wax works, the powder works, yeah... i love how it comes with a tiny little double-sided angle and blending brush. the packaging looks like a black NARS blush thingy. i love the e.l.f. brow kit more than my $24 smashbox brow kit i randomly got with a sephora gift card. greeeaat value!!!!!