November 23, 2014 | 1968 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahkstevens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush & that's not something I easily say. It's got a gorgeous natural color that looks great on my fair skin. The fragrance should be bottled & sold. Packaging is cute & one of a kind. I will continue to buy this blush over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tonipurple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral color, not too much shimmer. you get a lot of product in the box. Great color payoff! Has a great smell also. Great for darker skin tones. Will buy again, but will last a really long time b/c so much product! I would love to try the other Benefit boxed blushes and bronzers too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the pink/coral shade and it's not too shimmery at all. Perfect color and I think it would fit almost everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

I absolutely love this blush. its shimmery a light pretty pink.

im a little bit golden toned so it doesn't matter what skin color you have, its perfect for any skin color.

i would buy this again. it lasts forever because you don't really need to put too much on.

for around 25 USD its a real good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jellybeankthxbai

Favorite. Hands down. Im very pale, and this provides a nice peachy pink glow. And does not take alot which is good. Also comes in cute packaging. :) Definitely will continue to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by hayles1105

BEST blusher ever! Pink blushers don't really look that nice on me so this mix of pink, peach and coral looks really nice on my skin (I'm quite pale). It is such a nice blusher, quite pigmented so you don't have to use loads. Not a fan of Benefit packaging but it's the product inside that counts. I really like the smell too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautifully coloured blush - a bright peachy-coral colour that is very flattering on my cool-toned medium complexion. A particularly great colour for summer. The blush has good pigmentation, is smooth to apply and blends out well. I wish the packaging was more practical and convenient though so that it could be carried around without getting tattered. There's noticeable shimmer to it, but it's not as full-on as many other shimmery blushes, and it's a fine shimmer as opposed to glittery so if you don't mind a bit of shimmer, then this is a good one to try. This would score higher for me if it was matte, but it's still otherwise a really good blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Elleai

Probably my favourite blush. Even over NARS. Shock! It is really nicely pigmented, blends like a dream and feels silky smooth. Just makes me look so much fresher when i wear it. Will buy forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jdepp_84

I love this blush! It gives a nice glowy peachy look thats good for all of your face as well so its good for a blush and a bronzer type thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ontariogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been wanting to try this for a long time. I know a lot of other reviewers have compared this to Nars orgasm, however, I have to politely disagree. It is in the same shade of blush colour , however there is no shimmer like with orgasm. It is more of a matte finish. You need very little of this product. It to me is the perfect pinky peach colour without shimmer. I love the pakaging also....it is cardboard so is keeping "green" ...I like this. Usually I like to change up the colour of my blushes every few days but since I got this it is my go to colour. It is heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way...this product is a little pricey but should last a long time. I would surely suggest others to give this a try and will repurchase. I got a great deal on ebay....check it out...you may get a deal too!!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No