BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG blush! I love it so much. It isn't higly pigmented which i like, so you can choose how much you want to apply.l It just brightens up your cheeks instantly with the sheen and the color is to die for! I love the cute pachaging! The only downfall is that I'm afraid to throw it in my purse in case I accidentaly damage it, since it's not plastic. I love the rose smell to it too. I'm so glad you get so much in one box. Otherwise I would have to run to the store way often.

on 10/31/2009 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually one of my fave blushes. I found that coral-pink blushes work well for me. If it weren't for the shimmer, this would've been my HG blush. And it is not really that pigmented because I cannot get enough pigment when used with a stippling brush and even with a blush brush, it takes 2-3 swipes for it to show on my skin. Orgasm shows up in just 1 swipe. I would repurchase only when I score it for a cheap price. I love the scent, by the way. :)

on 10/30/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Nice peach color with gold flecks. I find that I can put on quite a bit on not look clownish.

Not a huge fan of the packaging. The brush that comes with it is a little too small for my liking, and the sides make it difficult to get product out. For $36 CAD you should at least get a plastic container.

on 10/30/2009 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Amazing product, it brights up my skin inmediately. Perfect coral colour for my NC25 to wear both at day and night.
Super expensive but since it comes in a 12g package it will last me almost forever so itīs worth it.
The texture itīs high quality and lasts all day on the skin.
Highly recommend it

on 10/30/2009 1:09:00 AM

I really like the color,it works well with my skin tone(NC 25)., The scent is a major turn off, the packaging is not practical at all.will not repurchase!

on 10/29/2009 12:42:00 AM

I was dying to get this blush but once purchases I found it to be relatively artificial looking on my pale to medium skin. The color does not agree with me at all - a little bit goes a very long way. I also do not like the packaging with the blush deep in the container. It is hard to get to and not very user friendly.

on 10/28/2009 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this color. I'm fair so it gives me a little lift...I was apparently lucky to get pigment in mine! One thing I dislike about it is the scent. It's very strong but dissipates quickly. I have Dallas and it is also heavily scented, so if you're sensitive, stay away!

on 10/28/2009 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At $28 USD this is an expensive blush. You might be asking yourself, do I really need this blush since I already have NARS Orgasm or Milani Luminous? YES! This blush is just prettier on the cheeks. That subtle sheen makes all the difference. The color is a mix of pink and coral.

The packaging is rubbish--a cardboard box....seriously? For $28? A paper box?

The blush is scented a lovely floral which enhances the overall experience of this blush.

on 10/28/2009 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In general, i returned this product. I don't get the hype with these first off. It isn't even like a blush, it was like brushing shimmer onmy face, not attractive. It has a lot of shimmer, almost like an eyeshadow. It also doesn't show up coral, and I am super fair right now so you would think it would show the color it is in the box. Also the box is quite flimsy, it is super cute, i ended up returning this one and also the color dallas.

on 10/28/2009 9:38:00 AM

Embeth, the MUAer below me who just reviewed this, hit the nail on the head with this one: it's not so much a blush as it is a golden highlighter. I get the same effect with Coralista as I do with MAC's Trace Gold, which, when compared side by side, have little in common but golden shimmer.

In the pan, Coralista is striking - it's a beautiful blend of gold, apricot, pink, peach and bronze. It should be the ultimate in blush for me, as I'm always on the lookout for something complex like that, something that evokes the feel of a Greek goddess. But it's so poorly pigmented, at least in my experience. I'm told Benefit's quality control isn't the greatest; some girls are fortunate to get pigmented versions of this, while others, like me, get stuck with not-so-pigmented boxes. I won't be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products