BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

i really wanted to like this blush, but it just doesn't look good on me at all. the smell of it also gives me a headache. really cute packaging though.

on 11/20/2009 3:35:00 AM

I just recently got this because a SA at the benefit counter had me try it and I loved the color on my fair skin (even though the dark color of the blush scared me at first), plus the color didn't fade for awhile after she had applied it on my cheeks! The only problem is that it is pretty expensive for a blush, but i found it on ebay for cheap. Also it does have a strong scent, which I don't really care for, but it fades really fast so it doesn't bother me. Definitely a good buy!

on 11/18/2009 2:05:00 PM

I love this blush. Its an amazing colour and I would guess it would suit most if not all skin types. I love the benefit packaging and you get a good amount of product although still kinda expensive.

on 11/15/2009 2:58:00 AM

I like this blush. Do I LOVE it? Not really. I think the color is beautiful and I like wearing it. It gives a very nice glow and beautifully peachy cheeks. The downside of this is packaging. I don't like it at all...and the fragrance is nice but I hope that does not irritate my skin.

Overall, beautiful color and I would recommend it. If I don't find a product that compares to this (Nars Orgasm does, but I like this betteR) I will continue repurchasing. But I got another blush Cargo blue ray Pink blush and that definitely ranks higher than this one and I absolutely LOVE it. Usually, if I'm not in love with a product I don't repurchase...so for the long run I can conclude that I won't find this in my make up bag.

I loved the packaging, the leopard printing on the box was right up my street. I don't mind that it's a box, it's quite a sturdy little container. I found the brush that was included a little naff as it moulted alot and wasn't that great so i use my own brush with it. The scent is so yummy! Colour pay off is gorgeous, it instantaneously adds a lovely flush to my cheeks. Only thing i don't like about it is..you guessed it..the price.

on 11/11/2009 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color is a true coral. It makes my cheek bones pop. I usually use cream blush but I'm glad I got this. The packaging is so cute too. I keep the clear plastic that separates the brush with the blush so that everything stays neat. The brush works nicely too. And you only need a bit of product. The formula is well pigmented. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG blush! I love it so much. It isn't higly pigmented which i like, so you can choose how much you want to apply.l It just brightens up your cheeks instantly with the sheen and the color is to die for! I love the cute pachaging! The only downfall is that I'm afraid to throw it in my purse in case I accidentaly damage it, since it's not plastic. I love the rose smell to it too. I'm so glad you get so much in one box. Otherwise I would have to run to the store way often.

on 10/31/2009 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually one of my fave blushes. I found that coral-pink blushes work well for me. If it weren't for the shimmer, this would've been my HG blush. And it is not really that pigmented because I cannot get enough pigment when used with a stippling brush and even with a blush brush, it takes 2-3 swipes for it to show on my skin. Orgasm shows up in just 1 swipe. I would repurchase only when I score it for a cheap price. I love the scent, by the way. :)

on 10/30/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Nice peach color with gold flecks. I find that I can put on quite a bit on not look clownish.

Not a huge fan of the packaging. The brush that comes with it is a little too small for my liking, and the sides make it difficult to get product out. For $36 CAD you should at least get a plastic container.

on 10/30/2009 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Amazing product, it brights up my skin inmediately. Perfect coral colour for my NC25 to wear both at day and night.
Super expensive but since it comes in a 12g package it will last me almost forever so itīs worth it.
The texture itīs high quality and lasts all day on the skin.
Highly recommend it