BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 10/30/2009 1:09:00 AM

I really like the color,it works well with my skin tone(NC 25)., The scent is a major turn off, the packaging is not practical at all.will not repurchase!

on 10/29/2009 12:42:00 AM

I was dying to get this blush but once purchases I found it to be relatively artificial looking on my pale to medium skin. The color does not agree with me at all - a little bit goes a very long way. I also do not like the packaging with the blush deep in the container. It is hard to get to and not very user friendly.

on 10/28/2009 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this color. I'm fair so it gives me a little lift...I was apparently lucky to get pigment in mine! One thing I dislike about it is the scent. It's very strong but dissipates quickly. I have Dallas and it is also heavily scented, so if you're sensitive, stay away!

on 10/28/2009 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At $28 USD this is an expensive blush. You might be asking yourself, do I really need this blush since I already have NARS Orgasm or Milani Luminous? YES! This blush is just prettier on the cheeks. That subtle sheen makes all the difference. The color is a mix of pink and coral.

The packaging is rubbish--a cardboard box....seriously? For $28? A paper box?

The blush is scented a lovely floral which enhances the overall experience of this blush.

on 10/28/2009 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In general, i returned this product. I don't get the hype with these first off. It isn't even like a blush, it was like brushing shimmer onmy face, not attractive. It has a lot of shimmer, almost like an eyeshadow. It also doesn't show up coral, and I am super fair right now so you would think it would show the color it is in the box. Also the box is quite flimsy, it is super cute, i ended up returning this one and also the color dallas.

on 10/28/2009 9:38:00 AM

Embeth, the MUAer below me who just reviewed this, hit the nail on the head with this one: it's not so much a blush as it is a golden highlighter. I get the same effect with Coralista as I do with MAC's Trace Gold, which, when compared side by side, have little in common but golden shimmer.

In the pan, Coralista is striking - it's a beautiful blend of gold, apricot, pink, peach and bronze. It should be the ultimate in blush for me, as I'm always on the lookout for something complex like that, something that evokes the feel of a Greek goddess. But it's so poorly pigmented, at least in my experience. I'm told Benefit's quality control isn't the greatest; some girls are fortunate to get pigmented versions of this, while others, like me, get stuck with not-so-pigmented boxes. I won't be repurchasing.

on 10/22/2009 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really pretty colour - a medium pinky coral with generous amounts of gold toned shimmer. In fact, I find there is more shimmer than pigmentation, so layering doesn't intensify the colour, just adds more "glow" - unfortunately to the point of being a bit too much if you over apply. I find this best over a pink cream blush - Scott Barnes Color Cream in Bloom is nice with this layered over. On it's own, it looks nice for an hour or two but the colour fades pretty quick.
It has a gorgeous fragrance and the packing is cute and funky but not very practical. The brush is OK, not fab but does all right in a pinch.
So I wouldn't really regard this as a blush, more of an intense pink gold highlighter - it is very pretty on but just doesn't have enough pigment or staying power for me. I want to like it more, but it just doesn't do it for me as a blush I'm afraid. I wish it did!

on 10/19/2009 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is definitely in my top 3 blushes, it may even hold the number 1 spot! It is fabulous, the colour and pigmentation are perfect. I wear it at least twice a week and I have a large number of blushes to choose from.

The downsides are few but do exist:
1) the brush is rubbish. Chuck it out and use your favourite blush brush.
2) Poor staying power. It doesn't last very long, certainly not a full day.

I have taken a lippie off for these two points but were I to lose it I would definitely get another one. Not in Europe as prices are marked up over 50% on US prices, but I'd get hold of one somehow :)

on 10/12/2009 6:49:00 AM

I have tried blusher after blusher after blusher with nothing ever matching my skin tone. I always find them too pink, or too orange or simply just too shimmery. Coralista has quickly become the best blusher I have ever come across. I believe it to be perfect for those with very fair/pale skin mine resembles a vampire). It adds enough colour for a healthy pink glow without making you look fake. I simply love it and would recommend it ten folds.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this blush & that's not something I easily say. It's got a gorgeous natural color that looks great on my fair skin. The fragrance should be bottled & sold. Packaging is cute & one of a kind. I will continue to buy this blush over & over again.

Popular Blush Products