April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm still undecided on this. It really weighs my hair down, but that's also what keeps the frizziness to a minimum I think. I don't know if it's a holy grail, but it does smooth my hair. I just wish it gave more shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by martixbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just got out of hair school, so I've tried pretty much everything I can get my hands on and this is one I cannot do without! I was quite apprehensive to put an pil in my naturally oily hair, but after I smelled it I decided to give it a go anyhow, and haven't looked back since! From my hairstylist point of view, it's is amazing for your hair! It seals the cuticle making it smooth, and if you put it in while it's damp it speeds up your drying time! Did I mention it smells amazing? I have straight, fine, very damaged (bleached numerous times) hair, I use it every other day on damp hair before I blow dry, and a tiny bit on my ends after I flat iron. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or make it look oily. I do not recommend using any kind of leave in conditioner with this product (unless you put this on after it's dry), but I always condition my hair and rinse and it works just fine. It works incredibly well for people with thick, curly, frizzy hair.
Manageable, smooth, shiny, healthy hair.
I rated the price as I did because as a hairstylist I buy this from a wholesaler, however it does retail on the expensive side, but it is worth every cent! It lasts for ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by blackmetalmist

I purchased the spray version of this since my hairstylist raved about it. However, when i went home and used it the next day on damp hair and let it naturally dry my hair became so unmanageable and frizzy. In addition to that i began having itchiness all over my face (i wore my hair down that day) and began to breakout. The next day i decided to try it again to see if maybe i was just having a bad hair day, but lo and behold, frizzy central. I had no other choice but to spend the rest of the day with a really bad hair day. Thank goodness i kept the reciept. This bottle will be returned ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by danikamarie

I LOVE this product, my hair dresser started using it on my hair a year ago and I've been hooked ever since!! My hair is so soft and shiny when I use it, but not flat. The product is a little on the expensive side, but you only need to use a small amount so it last a long time, and is totally worth it! I put it in my hair usually twice a week, and I know if if I'm going to use it, I DO NOT put conditioner in my hair, I find that weighs it down too much! It's definitely my go to product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mjsweetness123

I have thick curly hair. I swear by moroccan oil!! A year+ ago my hair dresser put this in my hair and I've been using it ever since. It keeps the frizz out, detangles my hair beautifully and it has been so shiny and healthy ever since. This is the only product I'm willing to pay $37 for and it is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sarsenault

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product!! For an oil treatment it is ultra-light. It strengthens and conditions. I find that it really does reduce the drying time. It will last a really long time which makes the price so worth it. It makes your hair very shiny! Highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is the best thing I have ever used.......omg!! I have wavy hair and it gets VERY dry if I dont keep on it all the time.........this stuff makes it so silky smooth and I blowdry/flat iron almost every day. I put a dime sized amount through wet hair before I blowdry and lately I havent even been using any other product...I have no idea how much it costs.....I only purchased the travel size and thats lasting forever.........but no matter how much it costs, I will buy it again and again and again! Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by sjovan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used the oil in my hair for the first time last night. I cannot believe the difference already! My hair is long and straight and gets tangled easily. The ends also seem to get dry even though I don't use anything to style my hair. My hair feels like it does when I get it washed and cut at a salon. Smooth and shiny! The oil smells really good. Sort of a tropical/creamy scent but not really coconutty which is good because I usually don't like coconut. The bottle is glass with a screw-on lid. I wish it were plastic and more travel friendly but I will definitely be buying this again. Retail price differs but I got mine at a local salon in a little travel kit with mini shampoo, conditioner, styling creme and an extra teeny travel size oil for $40.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product. For reference - my hair is damaged from years of daily blowdrying and/or hot-ironing. It was looking pretty dreadful due to the amount of damage - dull, frizzy and flyaway. When I first started using the product it didn't seem to do much for my hair at all - I had to use quite a bit (about the size of an Australia 20cent piece) for me to notice a difference. Any less and my hair just absorbed it all and didn't really leave a gloss. After about a week of doing this, I noticed I needed much less to achieve a smooth, glossy look. My hair looked much better and blow drying took far less time, plus it felt like normal healthy silky hair. Now, I only need to use a tiny amount - about half the size of a 5 cent piece to achieve shiny healthy looking hair. Even when I use too much, I find it difficult to make my hair look lank.

I love this product and will continue to buy it again and again. Also love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Kaitlynxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It makes my hair really shiney and I can tell that my hair is much healthier since I started using it. It is expensive, but you only use a small amount.