November 29, 2014 | 1459 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by heidi1990

it really helps out my super dry hair and it lasts long cuz a lil goes a long way, but it really is expensive

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to be a hater. But, BEWARE if you are Blonde or have BLONDE highlights it will fade them. It gives hair a yellow tint. I only recommend this for brown and black hair.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Cere3

I am in love with this product. My hairstylist used it on my hair (I have very short, damaged, fine hair) and gave me a small sample about two months ago. And let me tell you a little goes a long way. You notice the difference immediately after your hair is dried.After I get out the showers, i typically blow dry my hair and straighten it, and I still stick to the same routine, but my hair dosn't look dry or brittle and has more movement and body to it. I usually put a quarter size and come in through my damp hair with my fingers then blow dry. I swear by this product, I'm not so pleased by the price, but I'm telling you it's definitely worth a try. And trust me I've tried and splurged on many hair products. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I love this product so much I had to add in my two cents with it being my first review for being on this site for years. MUST TRY LADIES!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Danceren17

This is an AMAZING product! LOVES! A girlfriend introduced me to this product a few months ago and I loved how it made my hair feel silky and it looked super shiny. I searched and found it at a beauty supply store near me. A little on the pricier side but definetly worth it. A little does go a long way! So it does last a while depending on the length of your hair.

I like to use it after getting out of the shower to help get tangles out and as a finisher to complete my hair-do. I have VERY STRAIGHT, VERY LONG thick hair and this product does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I can either keep my hair straight or curl it and I feel that the moroccan oil makes my hair more manageable and helps hold styles.

The only problem I have with it is the packaging. I wish it had a pump. Be careful when traveling with it. You really have to make sure its sealed tight or it will leak out. Its happened twice to me (which means waste of product... *sigh*). I always pack it in a seperate ziplock just in case, so it doesn't get on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love love love this product. My hair stylist used this on my hair about 6 months ago and I fell in love. I have very fine blonde hair and I find if I use to much or to many products that my hair gets weighed down and looks oily. Not with this product!! I use this almost every time I was my hair and if makes it soft and smell so good. I find it also helps control the frizz! The bottle it comes in is glass and I even dropped it once and it did not break. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

Really liked this stuff until I tried be Beverly hills inspired (with argan oil) shine repair-amazing stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by tenders2

One word. LOVE. I noticed a change after one application. My hair is very dry and frizzy..and after the first use it already felt softer and looked more hydrated and smoother. It is a miracle worker seriously. I did hear from a friend though that it will weigh thin hair down but because I've got really thick fat bunch of hair that it would work really well for me and I couldn't agree more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by candyjrs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best hair product I have ever used in my life. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair and my hair has competely transformed into soft, shiny, healthy and smooth hair. I love all the morroccan oil products. I will never stop using it. Trust me it is a awesome product. The best, this is a must buy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing product!!! I don't really think anything penetrates the hair shaft like morrocan oil/ argan oil. It makes your hair actually healthier not just look healthier and greatly improves the strength and elasticity of hair (I know Im totally sounding like a hair commercial right now..sorry ;) I basically use this like a mask for my hair. I wash it out after leaving on for a while (anywhere from 20 min to an hour, or can be left on overnight) It's too heavy for my hair to leave in but sometimes and will take a tiny amount and smooth over ends and frizzies. Can be very pricey but I found Argan oil at Sally Beauty Supply, they sell it in little trial size bottles that are like 2.00 each (maybe that was on sale i cant remember) but the little bottle lasted me almost a month!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love moroccan (argan oil) it is soooooooo good for your hair. My hair is very frizzy and unruly and It keeps my hair so smooth and silky and it detangles your hair. A little goes a long way. The only downfall is it is pretty expensive for the amount you get.