August 23, 2014 | 1797 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by candyjrs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best hair product I have ever used in my life. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair and my hair has competely transformed into soft, shiny, healthy and smooth hair. I love all the morroccan oil products. I will never stop using it. Trust me it is a awesome product. The best, this is a must buy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing product!!! I don't really think anything penetrates the hair shaft like morrocan oil/ argan oil. It makes your hair actually healthier not just look healthier and greatly improves the strength and elasticity of hair (I know Im totally sounding like a hair commercial right now..sorry ;) I basically use this like a mask for my hair. I wash it out after leaving on for a while (anywhere from 20 min to an hour, or can be left on overnight) It's too heavy for my hair to leave in but sometimes and will take a tiny amount and smooth over ends and frizzies. Can be very pricey but I found Argan oil at Sally Beauty Supply, they sell it in little trial size bottles that are like 2.00 each (maybe that was on sale i cant remember) but the little bottle lasted me almost a month!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love moroccan (argan oil) it is soooooooo good for your hair. My hair is very frizzy and unruly and It keeps my hair so smooth and silky and it detangles your hair. A little goes a long way. The only downfall is it is pretty expensive for the amount you get.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by desertmom4

Gr8 product for my thick / fine, unruly hair. Doesn't weight it down, leaves my long hair soft and tangle/ frizz free while giving it a healthy shine. Doesn't build up, use it every night after my shower, a little bit goes a long way. The only downfall for me is the price as it is $$$. Luckily I have a salon nearby that sells it for 25% off when I use my earth-friendly tote I purchased from them for $5. *yay* But even if I didn't get a discount, I would pay the full price as this stuff is truly the *B*E*S*T*! Yes, I would repurchase, as I am on my 2nd bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm still undecided on this. It really weighs my hair down, but that's also what keeps the frizziness to a minimum I think. I don't know if it's a holy grail, but it does smooth my hair. I just wish it gave more shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by martixbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just got out of hair school, so I've tried pretty much everything I can get my hands on and this is one I cannot do without! I was quite apprehensive to put an pil in my naturally oily hair, but after I smelled it I decided to give it a go anyhow, and haven't looked back since! From my hairstylist point of view, it's is amazing for your hair! It seals the cuticle making it smooth, and if you put it in while it's damp it speeds up your drying time! Did I mention it smells amazing? I have straight, fine, very damaged (bleached numerous times) hair, I use it every other day on damp hair before I blow dry, and a tiny bit on my ends after I flat iron. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or make it look oily. I do not recommend using any kind of leave in conditioner with this product (unless you put this on after it's dry), but I always condition my hair and rinse and it works just fine. It works incredibly well for people with thick, curly, frizzy hair.
Manageable, smooth, shiny, healthy hair.
I rated the price as I did because as a hairstylist I buy this from a wholesaler, however it does retail on the expensive side, but it is worth every cent! It lasts for ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by blackmetalmist

I purchased the spray version of this since my hairstylist raved about it. However, when i went home and used it the next day on damp hair and let it naturally dry my hair became so unmanageable and frizzy. In addition to that i began having itchiness all over my face (i wore my hair down that day) and began to breakout. The next day i decided to try it again to see if maybe i was just having a bad hair day, but lo and behold, frizzy central. I had no other choice but to spend the rest of the day with a really bad hair day. Thank goodness i kept the reciept. This bottle will be returned ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by danikamarie

I LOVE this product, my hair dresser started using it on my hair a year ago and I've been hooked ever since!! My hair is so soft and shiny when I use it, but not flat. The product is a little on the expensive side, but you only need to use a small amount so it last a long time, and is totally worth it! I put it in my hair usually twice a week, and I know if if I'm going to use it, I DO NOT put conditioner in my hair, I find that weighs it down too much! It's definitely my go to product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mjsweetness123

I have thick curly hair. I swear by moroccan oil!! A year+ ago my hair dresser put this in my hair and I've been using it ever since. It keeps the frizz out, detangles my hair beautifully and it has been so shiny and healthy ever since. This is the only product I'm willing to pay $37 for and it is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sarsenault

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product!! For an oil treatment it is ultra-light. It strengthens and conditions. I find that it really does reduce the drying time. It will last a really long time which makes the price so worth it. It makes your hair very shiny! Highly recommend this product!