August 21, 2014 | 1153 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Juls616

BEST BRONZER I have ever USED!! I seriously love this bronzer, I swear by it, use it every day, it is the perfect bronze neutral color and looks good on everyone! The matte finish is perfect for an all over bronzer without any shimmer or sparkle. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! i have used it as bronzer, low-lighter, blush, shading and even eye shadow. but generally, i just dust some lightly on the sun-kissed spots- temple, cheeks and a little on the forehead and nose and chin.
I will say that i hate the brush that it comes with. the bristles are scratchy and spreads the powder unevenly (i once went out looking like i had second degree burns on one side of my face.).
the key with this is to do it LIGHTLY!! if you put makeup on with a small mirror or strong bright lights- the reflection will make you think you need more than you actually do. so don't put so much- just use this sparingly, and only on the parts that you would realistically get a little more sun!! a bronzer is not suppose to be "seen" and obvious. it's suppose to give u a healthy glow, like you were in the sun for the afternoon. it's not suppose to give you a tan... there are other products for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love this Bronzer. if your pale and find it hard to wear Bronzers this product would be great for you it's matt so it gives a very natural look and it's a true brown not redsh or orangey like most bronzers. the only down point is you don't get much product for your money

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by hopeandpray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and use it almost every day. I have super pale skin and use it for contouring under my cheekbones, I only have to use a very tiny amount so that justifies the price a little. I have chubby cheeks and this when I get it just right hollows them out. the only problem with this, as with all benefit products is the awful packaging! cardboard gets so beat up so quickly. Still this will be a repeat buy for me, nothing makes my face look better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

This bronzer is one that works perfectly for me when I have no tan. I never ever used a bronzer before because I just could not find the right shade. The ones I chose looked orange, or too shimmery or muddy ugh. This one is none of those. It's a light matte brown and gives the most perfect believable sun kissed glow. I like the box it comes in as well. It is a bit on the pricey side for me but I will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my, I have only had this bronzer for three days and I`m already hooked. Very easy to not over apply, matte, not orange, not too dark, easy to blend and just so natural. The brush is completely useless for applying the product, but I have other brushes that works wonderfully with this gem of a bronzer. And I found that the brush is very useful for swiping away eyeshadow fallout. The packaging is horrible, by the way. But the product itself is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I'm not sure this is the absolute BEST bronzer for beginners, unless you have a fluffy brush or really know how to use a light hand (especially if you're fair skinned). I say this because it's a fairly darker bronzer than most. It's just a brown (no orange, no shimmer). It's absolutely wonderful for contouring.

Before I tried this bronzer I had all sorts of random ones (a Cargo waterproof one- way too shimmery but good for beach days, NYC's sunny bronzer, Rimmel's bronzer-the warm/darker one), and none of them really showed up on my face. I mean, yeah it worked in the winter to warm up my face, but none WORKED for contouring. So today I was trying to figure out what to get/use for a contouring bronzer, and I tried my sister's hoola. Well, one swatch one my wrist next to my drugstore bronzers and the color payoff was WAY better (without being too dark). It's just a brown bronzer with no red or orange in it. So, I'm definitely going out to buy this. Love love love!

This could definitely be used all over the face (with the right brush- I'm thinking one similar to Mac 187 flat top highlighting brush, or Sonia Kashuk tapered/dome "Multi-tasking" brush- btw that brush works for EVERYTHING). I would not use an angled blush brush if I were a beginner... those usually deliver a whole lot more color than something just a little bit fluffier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by ashton

Believe the good reviews, ladies!

This is my HG bronzer without a doubt. It goes on smoothly and evenly and is the most natural bronzer I have ever used. I am very pale in the fall and winter and this bronzer manages to make me look healthy and bright without being orange. It looks natural on the palest of skins!

The only downside is the packaging. I'm not a fan of the boxes Benefit uses on their bronzers but it doesn't matter because this product is simply AMAZING!

Don't miss out on this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

THis is my first bronzer and I dont care to try another one. This is the only one I need. Its the right color for my medium beige skin tone. I picked it up in sephora and the salesgirl recommend this one. I like the fact that it has no shimmer. It looks natural and helps my foundation match my skin when I am too tan. THe only thing I don't like is the packaging because the cardboard would fall apart if you leave it in your purse. The little brush is very nice and soft. Would buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mizzcindee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite bronzer that I use for contour. Great pigmentation and packaging is cute!