April 23, 2014 | 1468 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the tube packaging wasn't such a great idea because at times when i squeeze lightly, more came out than it should have. Again, this concealer wears off with time sometimes in a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good light, liquid concealer which blends really well into skin to cover up redness/blemishes although I do not use it under eyes as I would have to buy a different shade. I find that it works well under studio fix powder so that I can use less foundation afterwards. Better for larger areas of coverage. The little tube lasts me ages so great value for money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

This product is great. I use it time to time. I like the Dior one better but I still go back to this on some days. The texture is very creamy and it's easy to blend. One thing I don't like is that the color would turn a bit darker for me at the end of the day. It's ok, at least it's not a gross orangey color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by gemmaantonia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, I only use it on my undereye circles and its great! It doesn't really crease and it has a nice thin smooth texture (its not too think and doesn't go all cakey) while still managing to cover everything I want it to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in a swap and I used it once and ho-hum, whatever. Then I ran out of my liquid foundation and I decided to use this...MAGIC! I don't like the idea of using a concealer all over my face, but it's the best foundation ever and I don't need any concelaer. I tried all the MAC foundations and I just didn't get it- it was off my face in hours no matter how much I set it with powder and I even carried around the compact to freshen it up throughout the day. I wanted to GAG everytime I looked in the mirror and saw my same uneven skin with spots and discoloration. A little of this goes a very long way and now the lifetime struggle I've had with finding a makeup that lasts all day is GONE thanks to this product. I dot this all over my face, blend in, and then follow up with my Bare Minerals powder foundation. I realize that it sounds like I probably look "cakey" or overdone, but I don't use a lot and my skin is FREAKING FLAWLESS everyday with the most beautful natural color that matches my neck perfectly! I FOUND THE MAGIC SOLUTION FOR ME! I'm 30 years old. It only took 15 years- and if I've been experimenting this long...trust me if your makeup doesn't stay on...this is great stuff.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 6:34:00 AM More reviews by decemberstarlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer. It provides excellent coverage. It's like a mix between a creme and a liquid. Feels lightweight. Long lasting. I can wear nc42 or nc43. This is one face makeup from MAC that I absolutely adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sfhillerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. I am NW20. It goes under, on top of, and all around my eyes every day, as well as wherever else I need it to go. It blends well with my skin (albeit it's a little bit heavy coverage, it's ok because it matches my skin tone well). And it doesn't tend to crease or fade during the day. The only reason I'd ever need a retouch is if my eyeliner or mascara drops down to my undereye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Chucky76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG concealer. I have dark circles around my eyes as long as I could remember and have tried numerous brands out there. Christian Dior, Maybelline, Physicians Formula, etc. and nothing suits me. They're always the wrong shade, always ends up cakey and make my undereye looks way lighter than the rest of my face at the end of the day or they don't last long.

MAC Select Cover-Up NC42 is just perfect for me. It blends really well, doesn't end up cakey, and staying power is just superb. Will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kpvl0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im a guy and i aslo hav needs.. this concealer is fantabulous!!

my classmates and friends complimented on my youthfuil look..

the undereye bags vanished! its creamy and its not drying to the undereyes..
i wont use it to blemishes though.. for the face id stick to mineral make up

hehee

love this

nc30 is super light for my nc40.. but its the only shade available for me that time..

nice mac!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my current favourite concealer. I recently finished off my first tube and decided to switch back to my old Stila concealer, to use that up... let me tell you, making that switch proved to me just how good this mac product is! There's a wide variety of shades, which allows you to pinpoint your colour pretty precisely, and it's got a sort of sheer formula that allows you to build up the coverage to the degree you want it to be. Of all the concealers I've ever tried, this is the one that creases the absolute least on the skin under my eyes... there's still some slight creasing, I'd say I have to blend it out maybe twice in the course of eight hours? The thing that's nice though, is that when I do blend it out, it doesn't just rub clean away, it seems to redistribute itself nicely. One thing I don't like is that it's hard to get all the product out of the packaging. Additionally, this seems to work best as an undereye concealer... it lasts all day on my undereyes (literally from first thing in the morning until I wash it off at night), but it slides clean off the oilier areas of my face after about an hour, maybe two. Overall though, big thumbs up! It does what I need it to do.