September 18, 2014 | 1335 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to branch out of buying only MAC lipsticks and try their face products after not having much luck with mineral concealers. I wanted something that was good at covering both imperfections and undereye circles but not something hideously thick and cakey. So the MA tried this concealer on me and once she was done, I looked in the mirror and WOW! Perfect, flawless complexion. After putting this on my face looked like it had been airbrushed. Even going out in natural light it looked fantastic. I was smitten and bought it then and there. The texture is quite runny for a concealer but it does work to cover up what needs to be covered up and stays put all day. It blends well and doesn't cake or settle into any fine lines around my eyes. The tube packaging is convenient and hygenic, although it can run over the top sometimes. It lasts forever - I find that only a little bit is needed for each application and I think it'd probably go off before you ran out. All in all it's a great product and I'd happily repurchase. BTW, I'm a perfect NW25 with normal skin that's a little oliier in summer and drier in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by armywife03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far so good covers up my dark circles and yes i would buy again this time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by JessiDayle

This is my first attempt at a high-end concealer. Not good. :( The only issue I need concealer for is dark circles around my eyes. I realized that my circles aren't very dark, but they are kind of sunken in and this makes them look worse. This concealer has very good coverage, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it was meant for the eye area. It was sooo drying and settled into the little lines around my eyes something awful. I didn't even think I had that many lines. :( I imagine this is perfect for covering other problem areas on the face, but I would not recommend it for an undereye concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bex9

Love it! I am always trying new things, but for concealer I wonder why I even bother, because nothing has ever come close to this. I am NC20 for foundation and for my face I use this concealer in mostly NC20 though occasionally I'll use NW20. The NW20 is better for under eyes (thanks to the MAC girl who tipped me off on that!) I find the warmness takes away any ashy tones for the under eye, as well as on my face sometimes if I have a nasty spot to cover it will start to look kinda grey toned, but the NW20 really solves that problem. However its not specifically an undereye concealer, so I always use a moisturizing eye cream underneath and it looks awesome.

The reason why I love this concealer... it is sooooo natural and so light on the skin with loads of slip, and on top of all that it still has enough coverage to hide any really bad blemishes that show up. Totally builable. You can use just the tiniest touch to hide acne scars or little bits of redness around the nose. One tube last forever as well. This product has saved me numerous times when Ive unexpectedly stayed overnight places and not had my arsenal of makeup for morning, because it has so much slip you can really blend it out and make your skin look flawless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:30:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff... very easy to blend and great coverage. It's one of the best concealers I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad! Bought this mainly to cover my under eye circles and it does a decent job there, but I was blown away at its abilities to cover blemishes! WOW it makes them invisible! Excellent staying power as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the tube packaging wasn't such a great idea because at times when i squeeze lightly, more came out than it should have. Again, this concealer wears off with time sometimes in a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good light, liquid concealer which blends really well into skin to cover up redness/blemishes although I do not use it under eyes as I would have to buy a different shade. I find that it works well under studio fix powder so that I can use less foundation afterwards. Better for larger areas of coverage. The little tube lasts me ages so great value for money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

This product is great. I use it time to time. I like the Dior one better but I still go back to this on some days. The texture is very creamy and it's easy to blend. One thing I don't like is that the color would turn a bit darker for me at the end of the day. It's ok, at least it's not a gross orangey color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by gemmaantonia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, I only use it on my undereye circles and its great! It doesn't really crease and it has a nice thin smooth texture (its not too think and doesn't go all cakey) while still managing to cover everything I want it to :)