April 21, 2014 | 1415 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsbookworm

I have used Zoom Lash for a couple years now in ZoomBlack. I like the way it dramatically lengthens and volumizes my lashes, BUT I hate the way this product clumps. If I apply the mascara just right, I can avoid the clumps but sometimes I'm in a rush . . . I've been trying out other mascaras at make-up counters in search for a better product (something that I could rate at a "5" rather than a "4") but haven't found anything yet, so I'm sticking with ZoomLash for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by blueirisjazz

I am so surprised the ratings on this aren't higher! This is my favorite mascara of all time. I don't have extremely long lashes (they're fairly long, but not unusually long at all), but a number of times when I've been wearing this people have approached me saying that I had beautiful eyelashes and asked me if my eyelashes were real or if I was wearing falsies! For me it really adds length, and gives me a more dramatic look. It's not waterproof, so don't wear it if you are going to a wedding or something where you're going to cry a lot. I've gotten it a little wet before without problems, but if it gets really wet it will run...but that's to be expected with a non-waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by emmalaneemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thickening . If you like to add loads of coats of mascara to your lashes to get a strong effect you will love this. difficult to remove.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very clumpy, just like all MAC mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by chdom

I so hate this! Wish I read the reviews before I bought this- it would've saved me an extra trip to MAC. This mascara didn't do much for me. It just made my lashes look scrawny with no volume. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Instead I exchanged it for Plushlash (Love!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by GretchenF

I believe I'm on my 4th tube of ZoomBlack and have been pretty happy with this mascara. I've found that if you don't replace it promptly every month, or so, it gets pretty gloppy and clumpy. I like how it extends my lashes and there is minimal clumping. I'm pretty picky with mascara and have quite high expectations, so the fact that I've bought this product four times says something. I would recommend this mascara to picky mascara wearers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara. Definitely lengthens lashes very well. The wand separates lashes well. This however doesn't add volume at all. So if you need that, you won't get it from zoom lash. There also isn't a lot of curl power. But all in all, it's an impressive mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2008 4:09:00 AM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

I really like this mascara but i have to tell u that i don't really like it at the 1st time i bought it. the reason is, when u buy a new mascara from MAC, it will turn smudging and clumping all over ur eyelash. but after i found the right way to wear this mascara, i'm start to love it. it really makes my lash "zoom", really thickening and lengthen my lash. and what best about this mascara is, everytime i wash it using water, it doesn't leave any stain on my eye area like others brand.(i always purchased a non-waterproof formula). compare to other brand, i used to put makeup remover even thought i'm using non-waterproof formula..so i can save extra money (which i don't have 2 buy makeup remover) and save my time too!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by novn32

I was looking for a mascara that was black...really black, and a friend recommended mac zoom lash...well the black is truly black which i really liked. it gave my lashes a really dark dramatic look.only downside is that it is clumpy, you kinda have to used an eyelash comb to seperate ur lashes. but besides that, i really liked it...would definatly buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is horrible and the formula is very wet. This means that it clumps horribly on my lashes and the tube only lasts about 2 months. The price is super cheap for a department store mascara and now I know why. The formula is not much better than Maybelline's Great Lash, which is the worst mascara ever. MAC needs to revamp the formula of this mascara asap.