July 31, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LaDamesansmerci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite mascaras for fake lashes-effect. I tried this on one eye and lancome hypnose one the other, and nobody could tell, which side is better. It lasts longer also. Sadly my daughter is allergic against it, so take care!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara for the first time, because my local MAC counter was out of ProLong Lash and a SA suggested the ZoomLash. I had never tried it and was a little leery of doing so because of the skinny brush. I fell in love with the first use! It makes my lashes look so long! I normally have to use 2 or 3 coats of most mascaras to achieve the look I like, but with ZoomLash I only need one coat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by katy24

All this does is smudge from the moment it is applied.The color is a gray-black so it's not even dark enough.I would not waste my money again!A little bit of extra length and no volume whatsoever.Total loser...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Solarfall

I'm kind of disappointed with this. It doesn't really add a lot of volume or length, and doesn't seperate my lashes very well either. Turns out on the clumpy side. I'll stick to a cheaper brand instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by bexybexy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was recommended this at a Mac make up techniques class, the professional make up artist present insisted that this was one of the best mascara's on the market so i thought i would give it a go. When i tried this at home i ended up with flaking, clumpy and stumpy lashes, needless to say i will not be buying this again! The only plus is that i can take it back to mac as one of my 6 recycling containers to get a free lippie!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by workedupso

MAC Zoomlash was my first MAC mascara, and sadly, instead of becoming my favorite go-to mascara as i had hoped, i am cursed with clumpy lashes that become slightly "spidery" and flaky after i comb them out with a spare spoolie. I bought this at a MAC store for $11 after the saleslady suggested it and said that this was her favorite mascara. She was very nice and her makeup looked fresh so i followed her advice and bought the zoomlash along wtih some select spf 15 foundation and pressed blott powder. i am more happy with the face products i purchased than with this mascara. the brush could have had a better design and a nicer scent- this mascara had the smell of one of my 2 month-old tubes lying around as soon as i opened it. that said, i will be looking for something much better but will try to use this mascara up and make the most of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have ''average'' lashes- kinda short, kinda thin certainly nothing special anyway! I LOVE ysl faux cils and at the minute its my HG mascara...i love dramatic big dark lashes especially as mascara is the only eye makeup i tend to wear. Firstly, in the first couple of uses this mascara was PERFECT. Such a deep shade of black, definitely more intense black than the ysl. Left me with huge lashes BUT at literally the 3rd use, it CLUMPED like mad. I wiped the brush with tissue, dipped into the tube and carried on thinking this might solve the problem (as it does with the ysl) but it didnt. I still got clumps after wiping the brush around 3-4 times a week. A lot more than i have ever had to do with the ysl. Overall, a GREAT as in HG HG HG mascara IF it didnt clump like mad...it literally would make me look like i had three huge clumps of mess rather than eyelashes...such a shame cus the first few days i had amazing 'moviestar' lashes....:(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsbookworm

I have used Zoom Lash for a couple years now in ZoomBlack. I like the way it dramatically lengthens and volumizes my lashes, BUT I hate the way this product clumps. If I apply the mascara just right, I can avoid the clumps but sometimes I'm in a rush . . . I've been trying out other mascaras at make-up counters in search for a better product (something that I could rate at a "5" rather than a "4") but haven't found anything yet, so I'm sticking with ZoomLash for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by blueirisjazz

I am so surprised the ratings on this aren't higher! This is my favorite mascara of all time. I don't have extremely long lashes (they're fairly long, but not unusually long at all), but a number of times when I've been wearing this people have approached me saying that I had beautiful eyelashes and asked me if my eyelashes were real or if I was wearing falsies! For me it really adds length, and gives me a more dramatic look. It's not waterproof, so don't wear it if you are going to a wedding or something where you're going to cry a lot. I've gotten it a little wet before without problems, but if it gets really wet it will run...but that's to be expected with a non-waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by emmalaneemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thickening . If you like to add loads of coats of mascara to your lashes to get a strong effect you will love this. difficult to remove.