November 26, 2014 | 1562 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tvpn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It clumps, weighs down your lashes (making you lose your curl), makes your lashes look sparse...all while only adding a tiny bit of length. Glad I got this as a sample and didn't have to pay for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by blue_butterfly87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was recommended to me by the MAC employee for volumizing mascara...I was not at all pleased with the product. It made me look like I had four eyelashes and gave me no volume whatsoever. I am a huge mac fan, but not a fan of their mascaras. I will stick to my covergirl that does a great job. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

Sorely, sorely disappointed in this product. While it made my lashes look pretty and full, it droops my carefully crafted curl a notch and it does what I absolutely hate the most: SMUDGE. While I can stand a few flakes (because you just need to rub them off), I cannot stand smudging. Because smudging requires so much more work to fix and is just embarassing. And even though 16.50CAD is not too much money for mascara, it's too much money for mascara that smudges and one that can be easily surpassed by a half-as-expensive Maybelline counterpart. No more repurchasing and only 2 lippies for this product. Too bad the tube and the brush were what I was looking for--it does nothing when the product sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LaDamesansmerci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite mascaras for fake lashes-effect. I tried this on one eye and lancome hypnose one the other, and nobody could tell, which side is better. It lasts longer also. Sadly my daughter is allergic against it, so take care!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara for the first time, because my local MAC counter was out of ProLong Lash and a SA suggested the ZoomLash. I had never tried it and was a little leery of doing so because of the skinny brush. I fell in love with the first use! It makes my lashes look so long! I normally have to use 2 or 3 coats of most mascaras to achieve the look I like, but with ZoomLash I only need one coat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by katy24

All this does is smudge from the moment it is applied.The color is a gray-black so it's not even dark enough.I would not waste my money again!A little bit of extra length and no volume whatsoever.Total loser...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Solarfall

I'm kind of disappointed with this. It doesn't really add a lot of volume or length, and doesn't seperate my lashes very well either. Turns out on the clumpy side. I'll stick to a cheaper brand instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by bexybexy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was recommended this at a Mac make up techniques class, the professional make up artist present insisted that this was one of the best mascara's on the market so i thought i would give it a go. When i tried this at home i ended up with flaking, clumpy and stumpy lashes, needless to say i will not be buying this again! The only plus is that i can take it back to mac as one of my 6 recycling containers to get a free lippie!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by workedupso

MAC Zoomlash was my first MAC mascara, and sadly, instead of becoming my favorite go-to mascara as i had hoped, i am cursed with clumpy lashes that become slightly "spidery" and flaky after i comb them out with a spare spoolie. I bought this at a MAC store for $11 after the saleslady suggested it and said that this was her favorite mascara. She was very nice and her makeup looked fresh so i followed her advice and bought the zoomlash along wtih some select spf 15 foundation and pressed blott powder. i am more happy with the face products i purchased than with this mascara. the brush could have had a better design and a nicer scent- this mascara had the smell of one of my 2 month-old tubes lying around as soon as i opened it. that said, i will be looking for something much better but will try to use this mascara up and make the most of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have ''average'' lashes- kinda short, kinda thin certainly nothing special anyway! I LOVE ysl faux cils and at the minute its my HG mascara...i love dramatic big dark lashes especially as mascara is the only eye makeup i tend to wear. Firstly, in the first couple of uses this mascara was PERFECT. Such a deep shade of black, definitely more intense black than the ysl. Left me with huge lashes BUT at literally the 3rd use, it CLUMPED like mad. I wiped the brush with tissue, dipped into the tube and carried on thinking this might solve the problem (as it does with the ysl) but it didnt. I still got clumps after wiping the brush around 3-4 times a week. A lot more than i have ever had to do with the ysl. Overall, a GREAT as in HG HG HG mascara IF it didnt clump like mad...it literally would make me look like i had three huge clumps of mess rather than eyelashes...such a shame cus the first few days i had amazing 'moviestar' lashes....:(