MAC Zoom lash

2.9

on 9/24/2008 1:33:00 AM

Clumpy, Ick. No. no. no.

My lashes are short and straight.

Second Mascara i've used from Mac. I even use the primer under it but it's just not working. I love everything else from Mac though.

on 9/23/2008 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i guess im in the minority here, but i really like ths mascara-i tried plush & it didnt work for me- the 2 side thing is just ridiculous imho. anyways, i like the skinnier brush easier to work with and mascara didnt get all over the place- makes my lashes really stand out- they almost look like falsies! however-its when i use it over one of my maybellines- define a lash volume or turbo boost- in order to keep the curl because my lashes r ridiculous and only hold a curl with waterproof mascara. thus the 4 stars. if zoom was waterproof- it would be HG for me. anyways, so after i apply my waterproof mascara i sweep zoom on & pow! falsies, heh heh. i will definetly repurchase. this mascara didnt clump for me and was a sooty, inky black color. :)

on 9/22/2008 8:54:00 PM

I am soooooooooooooo not liking this mascara.Come out of the tube way to wet and clumps like crazy.I found it to clump from the very first coat...I love dramatic lashes so i went for more than one coat which meant mor clumping. The only Mascara I seem to like from MAC is Plush lash...once you get the hang of the brush it is great! So I guess I will be returning this for a fresh tube of Plush...I def won;t ever purchase this again!

on 9/18/2008 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It clumps, weighs down your lashes (making you lose your curl), makes your lashes look sparse...all while only adding a tiny bit of length. Glad I got this as a sample and didn't have to pay for it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was recommended to me by the MAC employee for volumizing mascara...I was not at all pleased with the product. It made me look like I had four eyelashes and gave me no volume whatsoever. I am a huge mac fan, but not a fan of their mascaras. I will stick to my covergirl that does a great job. Will not be repurchasing.

on 8/30/2008 4:13:00 PM

Sorely, sorely disappointed in this product. While it made my lashes look pretty and full, it droops my carefully crafted curl a notch and it does what I absolutely hate the most: SMUDGE. While I can stand a few flakes (because you just need to rub them off), I cannot stand smudging. Because smudging requires so much more work to fix and is just embarassing. And even though 16.50CAD is not too much money for mascara, it's too much money for mascara that smudges and one that can be easily surpassed by a half-as-expensive Maybelline counterpart. No more repurchasing and only 2 lippies for this product. Too bad the tube and the brush were what I was looking for--it does nothing when the product sucks.

Skin: Other, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my favorite mascaras for fake lashes-effect. I tried this on one eye and lancome hypnose one the other, and nobody could tell, which side is better. It lasts longer also. Sadly my daughter is allergic against it, so take care!

on 8/20/2008 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I tried this mascara for the first time, because my local MAC counter was out of ProLong Lash and a SA suggested the ZoomLash. I had never tried it and was a little leery of doing so because of the skinny brush. I fell in love with the first use! It makes my lashes look so long! I normally have to use 2 or 3 coats of most mascaras to achieve the look I like, but with ZoomLash I only need one coat.

on 8/15/2008 4:25:00 PM

All this does is smudge from the moment it is applied.The color is a gray-black so it's not even dark enough.I would not waste my money again!A little bit of extra length and no volume whatsoever.Total loser...

on 8/15/2008 1:57:00 PM

I'm kind of disappointed with this. It doesn't really add a lot of volume or length, and doesn't seperate my lashes very well either. Turns out on the clumpy side. I'll stick to a cheaper brand instead.