August 30, 2014 | 1759 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this in the Nude colour all week. No breakouts, doesn't magnify my wrinkles. I do set it with powder. I find it looks better as the day wears on. Definitely liking this. Would recommend this to others. The jar doesn't bother me, just use a small spatula to pick up product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sjpbabyd0ll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved how it applied and was fascinated by all of the great reviews -- was a bit skeptical because the original Colorstay breaks me out -- so I used a tiny bit and mixed it with my current foundation that does not break me out -- needless to say, it broke me out horribly within ONE day! I was finally getting my skin looking great and now I'm back to a lot of breakouts :( needless to say, I will be returning this.

ps: packaging makes it a bit hard to stay sanitary as well since it does not have a pump :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by hannahmichellebrown

LOVE this stuff! Gives a airbrushed flawless look to your skin. I apply it with a flat top brush.
I usually wear olay moisturizer mixed with loreal true match as a base and then top it off with this.
If you have dry skin, make sure you always moisturize before wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by luvMakeUp77

I looove love this foundation! Definitely HG for me! Of all foundations I've tried, this is the best by far! For some reason I didn't like the Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation but the whipped is amazing:) It lasts and lasts and lasts... Doesn't fade or sweat off during the day

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by kykelly322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I'm converted. I read ALL the reviews on this foundation until I bought it. I tried 3 types of Clinique, BE, ELDW, and they all fail compared to this jar of secrets. I'm the buff shade which matches my skin perfectly. My skin is super oily, but I don't really need much coverage. However, I have huge pores. This is fantastic in every way, shape, and form. I apply it with a sponge and it disappears into my skin. I have yet to look greasy. It doesn't even rub off in the shower until I take it off with my purity. I'm not thrilled with the jar it comes in because I'm so scared I'm going to drop it or it will turn upside down and turn into a big mess when I go to open it, but that's minor for what it does for my skin. It's pricey for a ds foundation but its bogo a lot at ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

was a huge fan of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation, so when Revlon came out with this one right around the time I was running out, I decided to give it a shot.
The consistency is sort of like cool whip. Not quite a solid mousse, and not quite a liquid. Because of the unique consistency, I find that it blends like a dream, whether you use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge!
The coverage is medium, but buildable if you need more. I'm super excited that they actually have my shade, seeing as I'm extremely pale! But it's actually a great match!
The finish can be dewy, until you let it dry, which could take a minute or two depending on how thick of a layer you put on. I prefer a matte finish, so I set it with a powder, and its perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

overall this product isnt bad the textures really nice and blendable and theres actually a fair amount of product in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I learned about this product on a product tutorial on you tube. I was very pleased to find it has great coverage and I like the consistency of the product. If u are looking for a full coverage foundation this is for u

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love many if not all Revlon products and have used the Original Colorstay Liquid foundation for several years now so when they decided to launch the Colorstay Whipped, I was sold! I love the packaging; although, bulky and heavy it's very classy and looks nice on your vanity. The foundation itself looked extremely heavy but it's not. The coverage is Medium to Full and I find that it applies best with an F80 Flat Top Kabuki from Sigma. However, the smell of this foundation is so strong that I smell it for hours after I've applied it! Ugh, I can even taste it, pheeww! It wears nicely at the begining but then I feel like it cakes up on me by midday and makes my skin look much older! I have mixed feeling about this foundation. Everytime I used it, it smells badly, that doesn't change but the look seems to be different on me everytime. There are days where it holds up and I look matte all day and then there are days where I look like a cake face. Would I repurchase? prob not. Am I going to use it up? Yes. I will work with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ary4nn

I have had this foundation for a while now, not too long but not too recently. I am in the shade 160 rich ginger, and during my "lighter days" (lol) i am in the shade 360 natural tan. My skin can range from normal to dry skin and get a little oily here and there. I use my garnier skin renew refreshing gel cream as moisturizer (as always) before putting this stuff on. This foundation has 0.8 fluid ounces.

Packaging: The jar is glass and can def. break easy and I am not a fan of the whole dip-your-fingers in but as long as your hands are clean and sanitized it shouldn't be a major problem

Consistency: This foundation has this weird consistency of a moose sort of creamy, velvety feeling and is actually pretty cool. It looks like if you were to put it on that you would look cakey but i, personally, think otherwise. It really depends on how you apply it.

Blending ability: A little goes a long way with this foundation and it could be medium to full coverage. Once you put this on your skin and let it settle most of the time it does not feel like i am wearing make up

Lasting ability: Do I honestly think this foundation can last 24 hours? No. But it does have an amazing lasting power. I want to say around 12-18 hours max for me and for many other reviewers.

*i have had hot days while wearing this foundation and it does come through and stay on