September 17, 2014 | 1269 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by LawLaw88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok foundation. Nothing to do cartwheels over. I only use it if
I'm going somewhere for 5-6 hours at night, never more than that. Even with a primer if you're an oily girl like me don't expect 8 hours of wear. I'm pretty pale (nc/nw 10) in the winter and the lightest color is not a perfect match for me. Also it is a really thick
full coverage foundation. If I'm breaking out, this will cover up any spot. Would I buy it again? Probably not. Will I use it all up? Yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for a couple of weeks and it's the only one I've never had to touch up with powder during the day. Normally, with every other foundation, I'd end up putting powder on a couple times a day. This is the only foundation I can go all day without having to touch up and I love it. Makes my life so much easier. It is pricey for drugstore and the packaging is really cumbersome. If you need to travel for work, or just like to, packing it would be difficult. It would take up so much room in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by SuzieQ1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely have found my new go-to foundation! It's so lightweight it glides over my skin like air! It isn't heavy at all, yet it provides excellent coverage on my oily skin and lasts all day! I don't even need to touch up my face throughout the day when I use this foundation...I LOVE it! Please Revlon, don't ever discontinue this line~!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Dmccarty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot believe the money I have wasted at stores like Sephora trying to find my HG foundation, and there it was, lurking on the Revlon display at CVS ... for 13 bucks! It has everything I want - natural look, great coverage, smooth & poreless finish, lasts with no transfer, great shade match, and easy to apply (I kind of pat it into my skin with my fingers). I do need a moisturizer under it in the winter but that's all the prep needed. It even saves me time as I can skip concealer & shadow primer when I'm in a hurry. Fantastic product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of THE BEST foundations I have ever used .. every time I wear this people compliment me on my skin! I swear I cant believe this is a drugstore foundation! It knocks all the others out of the race for me! This is IT!

Only problem I have is that there are no testers and so Ive been through three jars and had to return two just to get the color right .. but once you get the right shade its all good from there on ! AWESOME PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness this is definitely the best drugstore foundation i've ever used!

it has a medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on, i find that if i use 2 layers i dont even really need a concealer

it has a flawless matte finish that literally lasts all day and i actually find that it looks better as time goes on

I only have 2 cons.. i live in australia so makeup is ridiculously expensive so i think this was around $35 also the big thick glass jar packaging is annoying because it takes up so much room in my makeup bag and there looks like there's a lot more product then there really is but i'm still gonna keep repurchasing i looooove!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this in the Nude colour all week. No breakouts, doesn't magnify my wrinkles. I do set it with powder. I find it looks better as the day wears on. Definitely liking this. Would recommend this to others. The jar doesn't bother me, just use a small spatula to pick up product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sjpbabyd0ll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved how it applied and was fascinated by all of the great reviews -- was a bit skeptical because the original Colorstay breaks me out -- so I used a tiny bit and mixed it with my current foundation that does not break me out -- needless to say, it broke me out horribly within ONE day! I was finally getting my skin looking great and now I'm back to a lot of breakouts :( needless to say, I will be returning this.

ps: packaging makes it a bit hard to stay sanitary as well since it does not have a pump :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by hannahmichellebrown

LOVE this stuff! Gives a airbrushed flawless look to your skin. I apply it with a flat top brush.
I usually wear olay moisturizer mixed with loreal true match as a base and then top it off with this.
If you have dry skin, make sure you always moisturize before wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by luvMakeUp77

I looove love this foundation! Definitely HG for me! Of all foundations I've tried, this is the best by far! For some reason I didn't like the Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation but the whipped is amazing:) It lasts and lasts and lasts... Doesn't fade or sweat off during the day