October 23, 2014 | 848 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by bschrader

I LOVEEEEEE this foundation, I'm a Mac NW25 and wear Sand Beige 200 in this. It covers everything, doesn't feel too cakey, doesn't break me out and stays! Almost every foundation I've tried, which includes the regular Colorstay foundation tends to fade and after half a day I can see my redness showing through. I don't often set this with a powder because I find i don't need to and it looks better when I don't. This actually looks better as it sets in. I am looking for something lighter during the summer months, but this is definitely the closest to a HG foundation i've ever used. Applying it I had to test it out, what works best is dabbing dots around your face and then with a flat top kabuki tapping it and buffing it into my skin. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Chevygirl14

This foundation made me look like an oompa loompa. I was so excited to try it, but when it settled into my skin, it made deep lines that I don't have and made my skin look so dry. It dried orange and splotchy for me. Will not be repurchasing :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by chrisreid8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While the jar is beautiful, it is heavy, and not very sanitary. I actually prefer the tester squeeze tubes at the pharmacy.
This is quite different than the colorstay liquid foundation, as this oxidizes quite dark. In the liquid colory-stay, medium-beige is a good summer color for me, but when I bought the same in the whipped form, my skin just seemed like it had a shadow cast on it. So just beware when colour matching! Otherwise, I may try shearing it down more so more of my natural colour shows through.
Otherwise, it feels great on the skin, and found it hydrating for my dry/dehyrated skin. In Australia it is expensive, as is all revlon foundation (almost the same price as department store foundations). But Colorstay is a great brand, it lasts, and is great for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sorry to spoil the party, guys! I agree with everyone below me that this is a great foundation, great staying power, a dream to blend, etc, etc.
BUT: it transfers like mad!! Onto my cell phone and everything that touches my face, and worst of all: it transfers to, stains and ruins my compact powders, blushes, eyeshadows and brushes!! NO WAY!! (My good ol' trusted Revlon Colorstay - you've never done this to me!)
The only way I see around this is acquiring 3 or 4 complete sets of cheap makeup brushes and never ever double dip again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by valerie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this as an under eye concealer for several weeks now, and I have to say I love it! This product is light, gentle, and blends easily. When applying it, I don't feel like I am pulling on the skin under my eye, which is important to because I'm starting to see wrinkles form. I have dark circles and this does an excellent job concealing them. I don't even have to use a yellow concealer as a base anymore because this does such a great job! I use a bit of emu oil to help hydrate, then put a bit of this around my eyes and voila, my skin feels great all day! It only takes a little for the whole day, so this container will last awhile, but when it does run out I will definitely buy this again! The only con I can think of is that while I like the pot type container, it was a little difficult tell the shade, since it looks lighter on the outside than when the cover is off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by margauxhuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is amazing. It goes on smooth and covers really well without feeling too heavy. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends to a natural looking finish. The consistency is just right, thick enough so that its easy to apply, thin enough so its easy to blend. The packaging is sleek and professional looking, though I do wish there was more product inside. I got mine at Target for $11, and it was definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by JasmineVirani

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!
some people may not like the packaging but i love it!
it's a little pricey for me (I live in Canada and it was 17 dollars at walmart)
super blendable
the shade range is awesome i am in rich ginger.
it looks better and better the longer you wear it !
and it most definitely lasts all day even though my skin is EXTREMELY oily!
love love love love love love <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Kissuuu

I REALLY love this foundation. It's really build-able coverage and keeps my skin from getting oily. I have dry skin but very very oily t-zone, but I don't have to touch up this foundation after setting it once with translucent powder. One thing though, I have to heavily moisturize or it'll go in fine lines and define my dryer skin areas. Other then that, it's perfect :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by speediesam

I pretty much love this product! I've been trying to use up all my old foundations that I used to use all the time so that i can save this and use it on special occasions.

PROS
Feels lightweight, but provides medium to full coverage
staying power

CONS
bulky packaging
hard to see your shade throught the glass (I happened to choose the right one the first time, but it was hard to tell)

I suggest you apply this with a stippling brush. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush and the head of the brush is small enought to fit in the jar, and i feel like i use less product this way.

It leaves a semi matte finish which makes it look very natural, no need for powder unless you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

This has been my go-to foundation for at least a year now, if not longer. This product has a great consistency, very light and creamy without collapsing the instant you put it on your skin. I'd say it has a medium coverage - it does a great job at covering redness or small unevenness, but major breakouts or other issues, not so much. I do set this with a powder since I have a pretty oily t-zone, but it still looks fine! I also have pretty acne-prone skin, but this has never once broken me out, which is pretty amazing to me. I have applied it with a cosmetic sponge and a brush, and currently prefer the brush, but I think you could apply this several different ways depending on what works best for you. I do think it's a bit on the pricier side, somewhere in the realm of $13 or so, but I just haven't found anything that works better than it, so for the time being it's definitely worth it!