August 22, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I have the color "Peach Kiss 030". I bought it because I was looking for a neutral balm. I did get that with this product. It is very moisturizing and it adds a nude/light brown color that blends pretty well on my lips and matches my skintone. I am trying to finish mine so I apply it every morning while putting on my makeup so that I can moisturize my lips before putting on lipstick. It gets the job done but it's nothing super special to me.

The packaging is kind of chintzy. It's a purple tube with pink writing on a plastic covering. I mean you get what you pay for but it's just too teeny-bopper looking and it doesn't do much for me. I'm not too into tinted balms so you also have to take that into consideration. The pigmentation is nice and the product is moisturizing---does it give "baby lips?" No, I wouldn't go that far...Overall, very average to me and I wouldn't rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MaggieMimsy

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. I only use the Baby Lips at work where I can reapply as often as needed/wanted without cringing at the price (Burt's is $7!) This isn't as moisturizing as Burt's, but it gives a nice tint to my lips. I've got the coral color and it looks very natural. My big issue is the smell. I can't put my finger on it exactly but it's something between Play-Doh and yeast. Very, very unpleasant! Thankfully the odor doesn't last very long.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It was a lipbalm. im the worlds worst for slathering it all around my mouth I happened to use the pink punch well it colored up to my nose a bright pink but didnt last any time on my lips. Ive used worse but they give you better lipbalm at the hospital (no kidding) if i needed a balm i guess i'd pick it up again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Luvxsweets

I really can't understand why this product is so hyped! It smells great, but it doesn't moisturize your lips at all. It's basically feels like you rubed vegetable oil on your lips. It feels oily and greasy, no moisturizing and it doesn't penetrate. I also don't like the packaging because the plastic is really cheap and it cracks easily. Plus it looks like the lip glosses you used to get when you were a child. I got the grape one Nd it does leave a slight tint which is okay but even still it's more of a greasy looking color than an actual pigmented colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MSaggu10

I have this balm in Cherry Me, and I love it! It smells oh so good! It's also slightly tinted, so i like to use it when I'm just stepping out somewhere. I don't really use it everyday because it is tinted, but I'm looking forward to buying the clear one! Overall I am loving this product, and the price wasn't too bad either, I got mine from Walmart for like $3, everywhere else it was like $5!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ImSoBrunette

Welcome to the adult version of Lip Smackers except I feel like the packaging is still a bit juvenile. Don't get me wrong, the smell is absolutely heavenly and for the $2-$3 (depending where you go) you spend buying it, I say give it a whirl. I don't think anyone buys these with the intention of hydrating seriously cracked lips because if they did they'd go right for a tube of Neosporin. I bought the Fruit Punch flavor and it is beyond delightful. It was slightly moisturizing, nothing crazy, but more so than a lipstick. It did give a bit of a bubblegum pink color which is cute. I would love to try to the cherry one.

Overall is it worth the money? Yes. The packaging is a bit young but it's kind of fun and they smell amazing so I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Tahlzwolfe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product smells absolutely amazing and there arelso many different flavours to collect! The packaging is very appealing as well. I do, however, find that they are a little bit over priced as you don't get that much lip balm and i find that i am constantly reapplying it as it doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by lipsgirl

Really cute design! I have this in Cherry Me and Peppermint, and they smell pretty good. Its subtle. it doesn't really taste lile anything though. as they promised it did make my lips super smooth and soft! i need my lip products to last long, and this lasts about 2-5 hours which isn't that bad. Cherry Me is tinted red, it looks really natural. peppermint is just clear but has SPF 15 in it. I recommended this for my friends and they loved it too. since I live in the southern west coast, this is good for summerwhen the suns out. Will definitely buy again, in other colors too. I got the Cherry Me in Walgreens for around $4 and the Peppermint for around $3 at Target. Sort of expensive for lip balms, but I think its worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by 3offthecharts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought Grape Vine. Not much color to it, but smells delicious and feels ok on. Too slick for applying lipstick on top of it, but I can use to renew drier lip color during the day. Very cutesy packaging-more appropriate for my tween girl. Doesn't last long at night.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ovoxolizett

Honestly in my opinion this product does not work. The colors are nice and everything but they didn't keep my lips soft at all. They cracked and they were rough. Chapstick worked better then this.