Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I have the fruit punch one and the peppermint one and I honestly don't use them all that much...the fruit punch one has no color to it and both of them do not stay on my lips for long and I feel the need to reapply like every hour...not reccommended

I don't like these because the color is very sheer and the consistency is very then so it's not moisturizing and moves around.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Add nice little pop of colour, hardly moisturiser my lips. Works for like 15 mins

I love Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm! I have them in Quenched, Coral Crush, and Pink Wink. They are all amazing. Quenched is the clear one with SPF 20 and smells like vanilla and citrus! Coral Crush is the orangey one that smells like oranges and has a tint of coral on my lips. Pink Wink, lastly, is a light pink color that smells like bubblegum. It is very creamy and shows up a slight pink on my lips. Love love love!

It doesn't show up on your lips!

These cost around $3-5 depending on where you buy it. When I tried it, didn't do much and it barely moisturized my lips. It was more like a lip stick to me. Plus, the lid to the balm felt too loose and the cap also seemed to fall off really easily. I prefer and will stick to use my eos instead of the baby lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I want them all! They condition lips and give a nice pop of color but still very effortless. Just awesome.

Love it. I have the colorless one so I use it near my bed. It's gentle, effective and does the job of moisturizing my lips but it doesn't stay on too long. For that I like Elizabeth Arden 8 hour skin cream and the lip balms. But for this price and packaging, this will do.

I bought this simply because I though the packaging was cute. It's now my favorite lip balm. I bought the "Pink Punch", I love the light colour of it. It keeps my lips hydrated all day. I also love the scent. I will definitely be buying this again!

The adorable packaging was what got me. I have this product in Coral Crush and I really like it. It's not super moisturizing but it gives you a lovely coral color on your lips without being too matte and overwhelming like lipstick. It's my favorite summer lip product. Although applying too much gives it a greasy sheen but I just blot a little and it's fine!

Popular Lip Treatments