September 17, 2014 | 1937 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. This stuff smells nice and tastes good. I have the coral version, and I think it's a pretty color on my pigmented lips. But, I don't find that it moisturizes as well as my Carmex, and certainly not as well as any of my better lip balms. The thing that prevents me from being totally neutral about it and sends me all the way into dislike is that it actually chaps my lips. A few other reviewers mentioned a similar thing, and I do have sensitive skin, so it wouldn't be unheard of for me to have a reaction. I just didn't like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dakotalovexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It feels good on my lips, seems to be moisturizing, but does wear off rather quickly. It's hard to find a really moisturixzing lip balm though... if my lips are that chapped it just means I'm dehydrated so I'll up my water intake.

I have the one with a slight red tint which is nice for when I'm going out. No complaints and probably will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is OK. It feels good while it is on, but I am not sure it is particulary moisturizing. I bought this in grape vine and was hoping it would have some color, but you can barely see it on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is basically a typical tinted-sheer-lip balm. I don't find anything special about it, BUT it does not mean I don't like it! I got Cherry Me and I love that it's quite moisturizing but gives a hint of color to your lips. I love the cherry flavor as well, makes me wanna re-apply it over and over again. I do like the simple bright lip balm packaging, it's small, light weight, I can just stick it in my purse and I'm all sent. I'd recommend it to younger ladies who go to school and want a tiny bit of color on their lips.
I don't think I'll by another one of the Baby Lips lip balms, but it's still cute. I think you can find better tinted lip balms in the market. Not a must-have...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the baby pink version of this lip balm thinking that it would give me a subtle pink colour but boy, was I wrong! The pink hue was actually really strong, somewhat the same as the Revlon Colour Burst. Albeit moisturizing, I find that this product can easily match other cheaper brands like Chapstick or Blistex.I would definitely not buy this product again, not because it's no good, but because I could buy a much cheaper product and save money rather than buying something that can be considered mundane.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought two of these cause I was suckered in by the cute packaging. Too bad more time was not spent developing the actual formula. I already reviewed the horrid neon pink one elsewhere, but at the same time I bought the colorless one. It goes on smoothly and felt great on my lips at first....however I notice anytime I try to use it more than a day it makes my lips worse than they were. It actually causes my lips to peel and bleed. I don't know if these have something in them that is supposed to exfoliate lips or what but they do horrible things to mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average lip product. I bought the minty one that goes on clear. It moisturized my lips, but if you are seriously dry this will not penetrate and clings to dry skin flakes. It just kind of sits on top in an obvious way and stopped working all together after a few weeks. The colorful twist tube packaging is easy and attractive. Smells good, wouldn't lick off. It's just alright. Definitely not worth the hype in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I've heard plenty of things about this product but I thought that i was like all the other products like it, it was a lip balm. WRONG, this lip balm moisturizes sooo well and lasts a good couple of hour even after eating. I bought this in quenched and it smells amazing. Another thing i really liked about this lip balm was that the packaging was more like a lipstick, so if you travel or are out with friends you don't have to worry about dirty hands when applying it, such as the other balms in pans. Would definitely repurchase this though not for a while because there is quite a bit of product but do hope to experiment with other colours

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by LeanyJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff so much. For a teenage girl this product is great! Works well for me and looks cute too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by thesarahmichellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 2 original (Peppermint and Peach Kiss) and one limited edition (Twinkle - it came in a pack of 2 and I forgot the other one), This product is fantastic. If you use it almost everyday your lips will be totally moisturized in 5 days. I use this instead of any other chapstick, and the colors are super pretty too !