April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nothing special here. They are ok. Not to highly priced. I wouldn't buy again though...too unremarkable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Dancebabe01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

i prefer eos

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by herfirstimpression

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these balms! The packaging is just to cute, they moisturize so very well and the smell is grand. I own all of them and my favorite is Pink Wink from the limited edition collection. It's a bubblegum pink and smells just like bubblegum... you can't resist. I'm not a big lip person but I'm constantly applying these and have already repurchased a few. They make awesome gifts and/or prizes. Very cheap and they get the job done... so go purchase them ASAP! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by angelpaws

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought about 4 of these lip balms because I think the packaging is adorable. :))
I don't wear lipstick. And I'm not even really big on lip balms. I just liked the color scheme of the product packaging. I have no complaints about the product. The balms smell nice, taste nice and look cute. If you want super pigmented color or are hoping for a lot of mosturization you may want to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by maquinn

LOVE IT. tastes good :P works well and it lasts a long while. I only wish it was a tad smaller so it doesn't look like I'm rubbing a glue stick on my lips lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by laurenz01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have all of them and my favorite is cherry me. The peach one is glittery and makes my lips a weird yellow color so this is the only one I dislike. They make my lips soft, the smell is awesome and the color payoff is cool :D

Cherry Me smells like fresh cherry's that my momma used to use in cherry pies and is red(:
Pink punch smells like a peachy berry mix and is hot pink :D
Grape Vine smells like grape juice and is purple :D
Mint smells like fresh gum and is clear :D
Peach smells like yummy cobbler and is nude :D
Quenched smells like sugar cookies and is clear :D

The price is 1.00 to 3.00 dollars(:
And the packaging is adorbs!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

I'm really picky with anything that goes on my lips. I dislike anything sticky and whenever I wear lip balm, it causes more harm than good. This lip balm is just amazing. It smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized. The smell and sheen is also a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! The packaging is the cutest. They are scented good and leave a pretty tint on your lips. Peach Kiss is my fav. Pink Punch is a really nice Barbie pink too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

I love this lip balm. I normally NEVER buy things for my lips as I have soft lips as it is and i don't like the feeling of lipstick/lip gloss. But I thought the packaging was cute so I bought one not knowing if I would actually use it. I opened it and it smells so good! I slowly started using it more often and now i'm using it almost everyday. I have the pink & yellow packaged one and the baby blue & pink packaged one. I love the blue and pink one as it doesn't have colour to it and is even more moisturizing than the pink one. But the pink one smells better.

Pros: Very moisturizing
Smells great.
Adorable packaging

Cons: A little pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not really pleased with these- I tried 2 colours. They were very greasy/watery and lacked a decent color application. They were overrated basic balm. The packaging tends to open in your purse so there is the messy potential for it to open by itself. The label rubs off quickly. I really didn't like these...