Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

on 2/2/2012 11:39:00 AM

Be careful purchasing this product. Before using the MIa my skin was dry and I had the ocassional pimple. I was hoping the Mia would revitalise my skin and allow it to glow. No such luck. The Mia completely dried out my skin and I broke out into a rash after using it 5 times. My skin feels irritated, itchy, and bumpy and hard like I have a layer of dry scar tissue on my face. I have all of these tiny little bumps on my skin that I never had before. Long story short, the Mia damaged my skin and it feels tender and flaky. I have tried to moisturize but it still feels scaly and dry. I am going to return this product.

on 2/1/2012 8:33:00 PM

Love it I use it every other day and it really makes a difference. It's not cheap but definitely worth it.

on 2/1/2012 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I purchased the Clarisonic Mia after much deliberation at the end of September, and to be really honest I'm a little disappointed with it. I read such glowing reviews that I thought this would improve my skin a lot. I mainly bought it so that I wouldn't have to use cleansing oil to remove my makeup and also to improve the texture of my skin. It has done that to a certain extent but it hasn't done anything like drastically reduce the appearance of clogged pores/blackheads, nor does it make the skin that much nicer. If you can afford it, it is a good tool to have since it does do a better job of cleansing than just using your fingers, but I wouldn't say it's a huge necessity.

on 2/1/2012 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hi, I bought this after reading reviews on here, sounded great. I've suffered from acne in the past and my skin type is acne prone and also prone to deydration and showing first signs of ageing (I'm prone to suspect this is in part due to use of BP, which was effective at clearing my skin of acne, but has lead to slackened, dehydrated skin). Ok so was excited to try this out but tbh didn't notice any amazing results at all. My face didn't feel cleaner than with my micro-fibre cloth- 1 from bodycare, I HIGHLY recommend), in fact I found that I had to wash it anyway with the cloth afterwards. My skin also broke out in spots after the first use and for me this is just not workable. I scar and it took some time and care to get my skin under control, so I have no intention of sticking with something that irritates my skin so markedly. I've found other products that clear acne and blocked pores without any so called 'purging' period (a theory that I am skeptical about anyway). I really don't believe a period of breakout to be necessary with any skin product, in my opinion, it simply irritated the skin and caused acne inflammation. If it works for you great, but I would not recommend from my own experience.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm still undecided about this product. I received the "Poppy" Mia for Christmas and have been using once a day with my normal cleanser. I seem to experience mild breakouts ever since. A little annoying. Purging?? Who knows. I did give it 4 lippies, however, as I did notice a tremendous improvement in stubborn blackheads I could never get rid of. Fantastic exfoiliator! I now use every few days and the breakouts are improving. Still sticking with it for the exfoliating alone.

on 1/31/2012 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After reading and devouring anything and everything I could read on the Clarisonic Mia I took my Sephora gift cards/xmas money and splurged on it! I saw the jaguar one and even though it was $10 extra ($129) I GOT IT. I'm a sucker for jaguar/cheetah prints. But I digress...I love it. I had previously used the Clarisonic Classic that belonged to a friend I lived with over the summer. I felt spoiled and as if I was getting a facial everyday. I have used the mini cleanser it came with along with my some other regular cleansers I have. No matter what cleanser I have used (except for the No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser!) I was always left with lots of extra make up on my toner cotton pad. After using the Clarisonic my skin is clean, and completely free of any traces of make up. I'm hooked. The only thing (yes, I'm lazy) is that you have to pre-cleanse your face, which makes sense-wouldnt want to clog the face brush with make up. But apart from that tiny thing...I'm in love.

on 1/30/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the clarisonic Pro &I love this! I use it 2-5 times a week to remove my dead skin cells and omg it does a fantastix job. I had cystic acne and this helped open my pores and removed everything. Best $250 ive spent.

on 1/29/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

have been using this once daily for about 3 months now and I have noticed a change in texture to my skin (softer). My skin has never been problematic or acne-prone, so I have always had good skin in general. But after using Mia for 3 months, I noticed people commenting on my skin being more 'glowy' and 'radiant'! I haven't changed anything in my skincare routine so I put it down to Mia. It is a bit on the expensive side but I'll say its well worth it. I have recommended my friends to this and they all loved it!!

on 1/29/2012 5:43:00 PM

Awesome! It really removes dirt, oil, makeup,etc. from my skin without "stripping" it. Gentle and effective. Plus, mine has a cute zebra print design on it, an added bonus! Also, I experienced no purging phase.

on 1/28/2012 10:44:00 PM

The best $119 I have ever spent. I have only owned my Mia for about 5 days and I can SEE and feel a HUGE difference in my skin. My pores on my cheeks have minimized drastically. I had a rash on my face from acne and it use to take about 2 weeks to disappear and it has only taken 3 days. I wash my face with the clarisonic twice a day both morning and night. I have already convinced my mom to buy one! Be sure to register your Mia for a one year warranty, plus when you register they e-mail you a $25 coupon to use later for brushes. Best choice I have ever made when it comes to my skin care! The fact that it literally takes 2 minutes to get my skin amazingly clean!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools