Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 8/13/2006 10:25:00 PM

I have around 5 of these [3 were free samples; I've only purchased 2] and when I put them on, they all look pretty similar. There isn't much pigmentation. They're super shiny, and many, super shimmery. The staying power is pretty good. The thing for me is that I really don't go for the sticky glosses and these are the queens of stick! My hair sticks to my lips when I wear these. Also, the slant tip tube type applicators were never my thing, but that's all personal preference. I can see how some people love these, but they're just not the gloss for me.

on 8/11/2006 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good gloss. Looks great. I have the simmer and jous aime. Like them both. They are very sticky. I mean, very sticky. Feels somehow like my 2 bucks wet n wild, and you know how much this little thing costs. I may accept it as a GWP or sale item, but will not buy it in the regular way.

on 7/22/2006 6:43:00 AM

I like this Lip Gloss! Iam currently using shade Peche (31) lovely for summer,goes well with tanned/bronze skin!

on 7/19/2006 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this in two colors - Lychee and some purpley one that I can't remember. In any case, the color is too sheer for me, but more than that, the gloss is way too thick and goopy and sticky. Bleck. It doesn't spread very well because of the thickness! I do like the shimmer though, it's pretty.. I just wish there was more color!

on 7/18/2006 8:09:00 PM

Yum, I love these. :] I have 3 currently: Marshmellow, Spring Fling, and Simmer. I didnt buy these (hello, they're 15 bucks a pop!) but I got these as gifts, so I dont complain. Yeah, its extremely sticky (worse senerio is when your hair is down and its windy), but they looks great. I wouldnt buy these with my own money, but if I recieve them as gifts, I'll take them gladly.

Not bad, but for the price, should be alot better. They're very sheer, not alot of colour, although they are very shiny. Kind of sticky (but not as bad as some). Basically, I'm disappointed. I expected alot more. Not really worth the price, in my opinion.

on 6/30/2006 7:28:00 PM

I loved the packaging, the colors, the smell...but the sticky gooey part of this gloss is a real turn off for me. It's too thick and doesn't last at the same time. In my opinion these are not worth how much they are sold for!

on 6/29/2006 2:46:00 PM

These fail to deliver. No color payoff, poor staying power, and way to expensive. They smell great, though.

on 6/13/2006 2:14:00 PM

I really like these Juicy Tubes.. Kinda expensive but there good..
I like the colors too.. I love getting these.. and most def.. get some more!

on 6/12/2006 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

loreal color juices are such knockoffs for lancome JT's =T i don't think they're worth 18 bucks when you could just get loreal cj's or neutrogena moistureshine's, etc. there are many similar l/g's that do the same job and are drugstore brands. these are ripoffs and are too sheer to notice any difference in lipcolor although i do prefer the chai freeze shade for nude lips over mac's c-thru.

Recommended for Medium Skin