April 23, 2014 | 1404 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Really love this mascara, gives me nice length and more curl than any other (which is saying a lot since my lashes DO NOT hold a curl ever). Not much thickness though, oh well. It does not flake but like with all mascaras (except beauty tubes) I get a little raccoon eyed with this but not enough that anyone but me seems to notice. I adore the brush, I am a picky brush person and I am pretty terrible at applying mascara and tend to end up poking myself in the eye just to get to every lash. The ball on the end of the brush really makes it easy for me to get right into the inner and outer corners without injury lol. One lippie off for the slight smudging. Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by JenneVonH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used tons of mascaras but this is by far the most difficult brush to manage. It makes no sense. The formula itself is not bad. Stayed OK. Would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by kornwipha

It is a so so mascara, Doesn't really do much thing to my lashes. It doesn't make them look longer nor volumize them. It uncurls my lashes! This is unacceptable for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I didn't really care for it at first but then realized that this is the first mascara brush that actually reaches everyone single lash. I use it everyday with 2000 calorie mascara and my lashes look great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to target and while i was browsing the mascaras some would be OOS so they had these cards saying try THIS for only $4.xx so i thought lol why not. i have very short and thin lashes, though i would say they have a natural curl to them and are not stick-straight. one coat of this mascara gives me cute curly lashes. but it doesn't really thicken so my lashes still look thin and undetectable. but hey, this mascara claims to plump n curl and it does! i'll just have to use a thickening mascara with it. the package is so cute like a pimpin purple. lool

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by elastikgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well i do like this product i just dont know... i have only used this mascara a couple of times and it goes on easy, my lashes are still soft, and i can get it off with just soap and water... it does give volume, length, and separation... but i dont know if its dramatic enough for me! i like really dramatic, false looking lashes, and i dont know if this does it to me! whenever i where my normal mascara i get tons of compliments and get asked all the time if i am wearing false eye lashes... i guess i will just have to see if i get any compliments!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by rpatchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is OK... Is buildable, gives good separation, BUT the bristles are very stiff and hurt my eyes if I touch my water line. I also noticed it starts to flake by the end of the day. I personally will not repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this and finally got the chance when Pharma Plus had a 50% off all their mascaras sale. I love the packaging of this, it is so cute. The wonky brush takes some getting used to, but I like how I can reach the tiny lashes on the inside with it. I got it in extreme black, which I am learning works for me because it makes my eyes pop more. The formulation is creamy and thick enough to coat your lashes pretty quick. Still getting used to the brush, but I do like this mascara a lot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a mascara nut. I picked this up because it sounded neat. It was okay but I didn't notice much of anything. No big help with curling, not much volume, not much lengthening.

I did like the fact that it didn't clump nor smudge and the price is great to try on a whim.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by greenteanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was iffy about getting this mascara after seeing its rating here, but I'm so glad I did! The most important thing to me when it comes to mascara is that it hold a curl. Up until now, the only kind that could do that was waterproof. But I don't like using waterproof every day, so I'm always on the lookout for a new mascara that will keep my carefully-crafted-with-a-curler lashes intact.
This mascara actually does that! I'm so excited. One technique that works well is holding the wand at the base of your lashes and then rolling it up to the very tip. The normal method of mascara-applying works fine too, though.
But curling aside, it also volumizes, lengthens, and separates. And it doesn't smudge or flake. This is now my fave everyday mascara :)
I guess with this, it's either a hit or miss for people, so try it out for yourself and see how you like it