Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

I have used this eyeliner every single day since I bought it a few weeks ago. I love that it creates a much smoother line than a pencil, and it's a lot easier to apply than liquid liner. I think that the included brush works well, but you just have to wash it often to keep the liner from drying up on it. The liner does not budge until I wash my face, which is a huge plus since most pencil liner disappears on me after a few hours. Also, since it's from Wet n' Wild it's ridiculously cheap. I love it and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is ok. Mine dried out in about two weeks and the brush is so thick you can't get a precise line.

on 2/21/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best so far. Very pigmented. Smudges the least out of all the cream/gel eyeliners...I've tried everything, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Loreal eye studio, Kenabo Kate. The best part is the price for a product that outlasts high-end products.

I don't think I'd buy this again. I never/rarely use it. The brush it comes with is worthless! Makes applying the product hard because it puts on too much! I have to use another skinnier brush that I have. Also the product dries too fast. Before I can really apply it evenly, it dries. So my line often goes on unevenly. Not the worst product I've tried, but not the best. Wouldn't recommend it. : /

on 2/21/2010 8:36:00 PM

I originally bought the maybelline eye studio gel liner in charcoal and did not like it's lasting power.. it flaked on me..

i heard about this eyeliner, but never used Wet 'n' Wild products before and so i decided to give it a try!

this goes on super black, it dries quickly, and stays on ALL day! I fell asleep in this on accident as i'd been so tired from work.. and when I woke up.. the liner on my upper lash line was still as black as when i had first put it on. I was totally impressed.

It doesn't smudge as bad as other liners i've tried on my lower lash line. But i'm not sure if it's safe for the waterline, so i haven't used it on the waterline - just the lower lash line. hence why i gave the overall rating a 4. (because it did smudge a tad)..

the price was extremely affordable and the packaging wasn't that bad! it's tiny but a little goes a long way! I think this is definitely my new HG eyeliner for gels... :)

on 2/20/2010 10:46:00 PM

I absolutely love Wet'N'Wild's Creme Eyeliner. It is truly the best eyeliner I have ever used. It does NOT smudge and it lasts forever too! Be Warned: You have better have some make up remover if you want this to come off easily. The quality is so amazing especailly for an item that is so cheap;) I LOVE IT AND I AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT! After using this product, I am going to try all of Wet'N'Wild's products to see if all of the new formulations are as great as this one;) I also want to add that I love the angle brush that comes with this eyeliner. At first I didn't like it, I thought the lines that it produced were to thick and I found it difficult to make my signature cat eyes, but after about 3 tries I have finally mastered the brush and I love it too:)

on 2/20/2010 10:34:00 PM

I jumped on this bandwagon after reading all the stellar reviews. I wasn't expecting this product to be as amazing as it is at all! Wet n Wild has certainly shaped up, in my opinion. Anyway, i bought this at Rite Aid for around $4. It applies very easily (super creamy!), very black (even though im pretty pale it doesnt wash me out though), and lasts on my waterline through a whole 7 hour school day (something no other eyeliner has been able to do). I apply it to my top lashline and waterline, and it only smudges a teeeeeensy tiny bit throughout the day (its so creamy though that you can wipe away any smudged bits without it pulling your skin or ruining your makeup). Buy this product, its fabulous! Note: I apply a little translucent powder to my lower lashline, which helps any eyeliner last longer on your waterline. However, i have used this liner on my waterline without powder, and while it smudges easier without the powder, it still lasts long than any other liner i've tried. Applying powder to the lower lashline is a step that takes seconds however, so its an easy and super useful tip.
Edit: I went for 15 hours with this on my waterline, and it pretty much stayed completely intact! i did layer in the morning (i knew i was going to be gone all day), so i put down a coat of the gel liner, then automatic pencil, then another coat of gel liner. it barely moved....the very inner corner smudged a teensy bit, but other than that i was able to go 15 hours with no problems. total HG!
Edit #2: Had to remention the staying power....lasted through a handful of sob sessions (guy troubles haha), with barely a smudge.

on 2/20/2010 5:30:00 PM

I adore this gel liner! I purchased it for around $3,and it is amazing. You only need a tiny bit,as you will end up looking like a drunken racoon if too much is administered,so it lasts for ever!

on 2/20/2010 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

HG Eyeliner. I only use a little bit of it though since its super dramatic & if you use too much the excess liner will end up on your lid if oily (not cute).

Very affordable & does a better job than the high end liners. High quality, does exactly as promised...& the brush it comes with is fantastic!

on 2/20/2010 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

just the same as Loreal HIP but the only thing is that's less expensive, very affordable. stays on forever and very nice.