November 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CATTAMER13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Wet'N'Wild's Creme Eyeliner. It is truly the best eyeliner I have ever used. It does NOT smudge and it lasts forever too! Be Warned: You have better have some make up remover if you want this to come off easily. The quality is so amazing especailly for an item that is so cheap;) I LOVE IT AND I AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT! After using this product, I am going to try all of Wet'N'Wild's products to see if all of the new formulations are as great as this one;) I also want to add that I love the angle brush that comes with this eyeliner. At first I didn't like it, I thought the lines that it produced were to thick and I found it difficult to make my signature cat eyes, but after about 3 tries I have finally mastered the brush and I love it too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MissLivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I jumped on this bandwagon after reading all the stellar reviews. I wasn't expecting this product to be as amazing as it is at all! Wet n Wild has certainly shaped up, in my opinion. Anyway, i bought this at Rite Aid for around $4. It applies very easily (super creamy!), very black (even though im pretty pale it doesnt wash me out though), and lasts on my waterline through a whole 7 hour school day (something no other eyeliner has been able to do). I apply it to my top lashline and waterline, and it only smudges a teeeeeensy tiny bit throughout the day (its so creamy though that you can wipe away any smudged bits without it pulling your skin or ruining your makeup). Buy this product, its fabulous! Note: I apply a little translucent powder to my lower lashline, which helps any eyeliner last longer on your waterline. However, i have used this liner on my waterline without powder, and while it smudges easier without the powder, it still lasts long than any other liner i've tried. Applying powder to the lower lashline is a step that takes seconds however, so its an easy and super useful tip.
Edit: I went for 15 hours with this on my waterline, and it pretty much stayed completely intact! i did layer in the morning (i knew i was going to be gone all day), so i put down a coat of the gel liner, then automatic pencil, then another coat of gel liner. it barely moved....the very inner corner smudged a teensy bit, but other than that i was able to go 15 hours with no problems. total HG!
Edit #2: Had to remention the staying power....lasted through a handful of sob sessions (guy troubles haha), with barely a smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by RosieRedbull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this gel liner! I purchased it for around $3,and it is amazing. You only need a tiny bit,as you will end up looking like a drunken racoon if too much is administered,so it lasts for ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

HG Eyeliner. I only use a little bit of it though since its super dramatic & if you use too much the excess liner will end up on your lid if oily (not cute).

Very affordable & does a better job than the high end liners. High quality, does exactly as promised...& the brush it comes with is fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mmxbabii01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

just the same as Loreal HIP but the only thing is that's less expensive, very affordable. stays on forever and very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by graceleeroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The BEST creamliner mainly because it does not dry out, its super dark, and the price is amazing ($3-4)... way better than loreal's hip (that one just trys out and flakes). Def worth getting esp since its very affordable.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by hrithikzgirl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the worst gel liners I've ever used. It actually burns my eyes when I put it. I've tried it two or three times to make sure that it wasn't an infection or something in my eye that was burning, but no -- it is the eyeliner. The brush isn't good either. I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by calmandhappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is wonderful! Obviously, it's not just the high end make up companies that create great products! I bought this liner after finishing my L'oreal hip liner..so using them back to back I was really able to compare them. And I must say that I would buy this one again over the L'oreal hip. This one seems to glide on just as easily (with your own brush..you can toss the one it comes with:) wears just as long and nicely..and the one thing I preferred about this especially is how much easier it is to remove than other gel liners. After several months of use I noticed it was drying up around the bottom and sides so I put a few drops of eye makeup remover in it and mixed it ..end result was a "renewed" product and much more to use! (Haven't noticed any change in the staying power either!) This is a great product and at this price who could resist? A+++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Twinkly1216

I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with this liner.

I've been constantly hearing good reviews on this both online and from friends but I never tried it because I just couldn't find it anywhere. It wasn't at my local walgreens or cvs or any wal-marts I looked in or target...just nowhere to be found. Finally, I found it at a Shop-Rite (grocery store for those of you who don't know) and I immediately grabbed one. I don't remember the exact price but I think it was only a couple bucks at Shop-Rite.

So I tried it on the following day and fell in love. It goes on so smooth, no pulling or tugging with the brush. It is incredibly pigmented, you don't have to layer it on to get it to an intense black and it's just so easy to use.

Since I hadn't been able to find it and I wanted to use a gel liner, I tried Loreal's gel liner (hipduo? I don't know what the exact name is) and was sorely disappointed. That one seems to be a lot dryer than this and you tug your eyelids around a little while you're trying to layer it on so that it's dark enough. I could go on but since this isn't a review on Loreal's liner I'll just leave it at this: Comparing the two...this eyeliner blows Loreal's out of the water.

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Everything you could ask for in a liner.

Oh...the brush...it looks really good but it's not that great when you use it. If you want to just have a small eyeliner brush you can travel with, the brush is alright...you just have to be a little more careful when you apply. I think it's too thick maybe to be a good eyeliner brush? Or the brush is too big? I don't know what it is, I just mess up more when I use that compared to my normal eyeliner brush.

Go out and buy this. It's cheap, it's amazing...pluuuus Wet 'n' Wild is cruelty free (Loreal is not) for those of you who care about that kind of stuff!

Btw, my loreal one always smudged...this one stays, no smudging. It also is sooo long lasting. Fell asleep with my makeup once...the next day, nothing, absolutely no change in my eyeliner. It lasts and lasts and lasts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off, let me say, I STINK at liquid liner. On first use with this, I though this would be much the same. But after buying 2 different brushes to use with it (a super skinny 1 from Michael's art section and a slanted eyeliner brush by Eco Tools) I really, really like it. Finally, I can achieve the heavier eyeliner look I like!

I've not used any other creme/gel liner to compare but this is really nice. It's cheap, a little goes a long way, and without actual eyemakeup remover this is NOT coming off. I put it on my hand when I first got it, took a shower, and still there was remnant.

I plan on getting the "eggplant" shade at some point because I'm a sucker for purple.

ETA: I had to stop using this. I have sensitive eyes and they've gotten worse. I had bought a new pot of this after not using it in a while (in the black) and my eyes BURNED and the rims turned red. Went in the trash. Nice otherwise though!