Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I never thought that I wouldnt find anything I loved more than my HIP creme liner but based on the reviews I bought this and I luv it.I will continue to repurchase this it goes on smooth and last all day.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Tried this after all the rave reviews on the MU board. This has since become a staple product in my makeup routine. A lovely blaaaaaack black that glides on smoothly and stays put (to the point that it stubbornly clings to my eyes when I'm trying to remove it). I don't mind some stubbornness though, because eyeliners that travel all over my face and give me the slightest raccoon eye are my biggest makeup peeve. This also stays on my waterline decently, especially if set with black eyeshadow. I have so much love for this product that I'm not sure what else there is to say except... GO TRY IT! It's super cheap, so giving it a go won't break the bank.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For the price, this shit can't be beat. I only wear eyeliner on my waterline, and I must say, it lasts me about 3 and a half hours before cracking. But by the end of the day, I'm left with a very thin *cracked* line.

But until I can afford something better, this shall remain a staple in my collection.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Surprised by the quality. Very pigmented true black, super staying power, and great texture. I tried many other high end products including BB and Clinique, but this one beats them all. Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this stuff! the lasting power is amazing even when I get watery eyes this stuff stays put! It is sooooooooo unexpensive and is way better than ANYTHING I have tried I love the cream consistency! Over all is LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! I highly recommend this STUFF!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this eyeliner! I use it with sonia kashuk's bent eyeliner brush (another fav). i can make the thinnest line i've pretty much ever made:) i do like the feel of the creme compared to liquid & pencils. it goes on smoothly & stays on. i did try the included brush but i couldn't get the feel for it. i saved it though so i can try it again later. only thing i dont care for too much is the packaging. the little plastic jar is starting to crack, but i've left it out in my car all day&night so that's probably the reason why. other then that i'll def be repurchasing<3

I have used this eyeliner every single day since I bought it a few weeks ago. I love that it creates a much smoother line than a pencil, and it's a lot easier to apply than liquid liner. I think that the included brush works well, but you just have to wash it often to keep the liner from drying up on it. The liner does not budge until I wash my face, which is a huge plus since most pencil liner disappears on me after a few hours. Also, since it's from Wet n' Wild it's ridiculously cheap. I love it and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is ok. Mine dried out in about two weeks and the brush is so thick you can't get a precise line.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best so far. Very pigmented. Smudges the least out of all the cream/gel eyeliners...I've tried everything, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Loreal eye studio, Kenabo Kate. The best part is the price for a product that outlasts high-end products.

I don't think I'd buy this again. I never/rarely use it. The brush it comes with is worthless! Makes applying the product hard because it puts on too much! I have to use another skinnier brush that I have. Also the product dries too fast. Before I can really apply it evenly, it dries. So my line often goes on unevenly. Not the worst product I've tried, but not the best. Wouldn't recommend it. : /