April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by 2muchstuff

That loud crashing sound is me jumping onto the bandwagon for this amazing eyeliner. I've tried 'em all--MAC, Bobbi, Stila, Jane--and good old Wet 'n Wild performs as well if not better than its upscale cousins. The color is absolutely saturated. This is a black black. The consistency was creamy but somehow substantial--my line came out perfect the first time, and after fourteen hours of wear it still looks perfect. And the cost? Just about $3. Unless this liner shrivels up tomorrow it's HG material for me. Can't wait to tightline with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by lamanie

Pros: opaque, creamy, good color payoff, doesn't smudge, long lasting.

Cons: It dries fast so you have to work quickly when you apply it on. After a couple months of use, the product left inside the container feels pretty dried up.

Overall, this is a decent product for the price; however, I wouldn't repurchase again. I'm still looking for the perfect eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by wl1000jae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, it's cheap. It goes smoothly on your eyes too. However, it smudges after like an hour. Maybe it's because I have oily/comb skin, but it smudges too much.....I'm using Clinique gel eyeliner and it works great. I'll use this when I run out my other eyeliner but I won't buy this again. Overall, it's cheap and an ok product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by katiegirl825

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is great! very creamy and stays forever! intense black!
it dries quickly though so you gotta work fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sherrillyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi
tried this eyeliner based on all the good reviews on you tube, i was not disappointed, my only gripe is that i have difficulty applying this to my eyes, the consistency is difficult to work with, even though i have tried different types of eyeliner brushes, it also takes some time to apply, once applied the black is very black and noticeable which i love, and i even have had comments on how nice my eyes are. Anyone out there any advice on how to apply and what brushes to use, i have tried the thin, angled brushes you name it and because the consistency is so thick alot of the product sticks to the brush, but in saying that i would buy again. I have had no problems removing the eyeliner. A wee tip if you store the container upside down it should not dry out so fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh this product is so not good on me! I must have super oily eyelids or something because this liner didn't so much smudge as 'transfer' to my upper lid mid way through the day and then later in the day it lost it completely and gave me panda eyes! Is this a coincidence that my negative review coincides with the previous reviewer when people have been raving about it, or god forbid, have they just recently changed the formula or something? I had such high hopes for a cream eyeliner as it's my first one and thought it would be easier to apply than a liquid liner but boy was i wrong, i find it actually takes longer and it's more difficult to get a precise line. Having said that i think the brush it comes with is pretty good, nice and firm and thin and if it didn't smudge i would be happy to keep on using it and probably get better at applying it. Anyway, for a few dollars i would recommend getting it to see if your skin won't try to remove it, after all it's a pretty cheap experiment!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by CinSan011104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I REALLY wanted to love this because it gets raves upon raves. I HATE it. idk if I got a "bad" one or what...Everybody always says this is hard to remove blah blah. Well with me, this liner transfers from my lash line to my crease (never happened with my fluidline or with the hip cream liners). Its SOOOOOOO NOT cute. I tried making the line thin - it didn't work. I tried closing my eyes for a couple of min for it to dry - didnt work either. This even smudged on me. Maybe I need to leave the cap off for a while so that it can dry a little.

I really wished it would have worked for me because it is actually affordable...grr.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is very pigmented and goes on really smoothly. It is thinner than the HIP brand creme liners but I like it anyway. I use my HIP brush to put it on-- the one that comes with the package is totally useless and makes a line an inch thick. That went into the trash quickly. Otherwise, this product is awesome. It did transfer onto my lower lid a bit after a nap but what eyeliner doesn't? It always does for me. The packaging is cheap and plastic but for $4 I'm not going to insist on a glass case with the frills. Hopefully this won't dry out on me. I'll update if it does. I highly recommend trying this out before shelling out $$$ for MAC or BB.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeliner!!! i always tightline my eyes, and line my lower lash line, and waterline often. I've used Mac kohls, estee lauder, chanel, dior, cover girl...they all would end up under my eyes, and i hated it! i thought high end brands were the best, but i was wrong. this is amazing!

i use my mac 269 angled brush. i've never tried WnW brush, since i love my mac so much. i like a black black liner! and this is! you just need to dab your brush in VERY lightly to pick up color. it's a creamy consistency. use a light hand! be gently when applying. it's midnight black, which i love, it stays put where you put it! thank god! it doesn't smudge, it doesn't fall onto my cheeks. it smudges very naturally into my lashes! it blends in nice strokes if you want to extend past your eyeline. just make sure you keep the lid on tight. i've had it for 2 months, and it stays moist. it has never dried. and i know this will last me a very long time! i love it, and recommend.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by strawberryswing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first creme liner. When I applied it on my eyelids, it was nice and pigmented. If I messed up, I could easily wipe off my mistake with a Q-tip. I used an oil based cleanser to take it off. Beware, it isn't easy to take off, but a lot of eyemakeup is hard to remove anyways...
I would've given this product 5 stars if the angeled brush wasn't stupid. The bristles hurt and it makes the process of applying the creme liner longer...Thus, I highly recommend buying another brush from Sephora or Ulta. Of course you can't expect much from drugstore brushes.