Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 2/25/2010 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For the price, this shit can't be beat. I only wear eyeliner on my waterline, and I must say, it lasts me about 3 and a half hours before cracking. But by the end of the day, I'm left with a very thin *cracked* line.

But until I can afford something better, this shall remain a staple in my collection.

on 2/25/2010 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Surprised by the quality. Very pigmented true black, super staying power, and great texture. I tried many other high end products including BB and Clinique, but this one beats them all. Highly recommended.

on 2/25/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this stuff! the lasting power is amazing even when I get watery eyes this stuff stays put! It is sooooooooo unexpensive and is way better than ANYTHING I have tried I love the cream consistency! Over all is LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! I highly recommend this STUFF!

on 2/25/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this eyeliner! I use it with sonia kashuk's bent eyeliner brush (another fav). i can make the thinnest line i've pretty much ever made:) i do like the feel of the creme compared to liquid & pencils. it goes on smoothly & stays on. i did try the included brush but i couldn't get the feel for it. i saved it though so i can try it again later. only thing i dont care for too much is the packaging. the little plastic jar is starting to crack, but i've left it out in my car all day&night so that's probably the reason why. other then that i'll def be repurchasing<3

I have used this eyeliner every single day since I bought it a few weeks ago. I love that it creates a much smoother line than a pencil, and it's a lot easier to apply than liquid liner. I think that the included brush works well, but you just have to wash it often to keep the liner from drying up on it. The liner does not budge until I wash my face, which is a huge plus since most pencil liner disappears on me after a few hours. Also, since it's from Wet n' Wild it's ridiculously cheap. I love it and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is ok. Mine dried out in about two weeks and the brush is so thick you can't get a precise line.

on 2/21/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best so far. Very pigmented. Smudges the least out of all the cream/gel eyeliners...I've tried everything, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Loreal eye studio, Kenabo Kate. The best part is the price for a product that outlasts high-end products.

I don't think I'd buy this again. I never/rarely use it. The brush it comes with is worthless! Makes applying the product hard because it puts on too much! I have to use another skinnier brush that I have. Also the product dries too fast. Before I can really apply it evenly, it dries. So my line often goes on unevenly. Not the worst product I've tried, but not the best. Wouldn't recommend it. : /

on 2/21/2010 8:36:00 PM

I originally bought the maybelline eye studio gel liner in charcoal and did not like it's lasting power.. it flaked on me..

i heard about this eyeliner, but never used Wet 'n' Wild products before and so i decided to give it a try!

this goes on super black, it dries quickly, and stays on ALL day! I fell asleep in this on accident as i'd been so tired from work.. and when I woke up.. the liner on my upper lash line was still as black as when i had first put it on. I was totally impressed.

It doesn't smudge as bad as other liners i've tried on my lower lash line. But i'm not sure if it's safe for the waterline, so i haven't used it on the waterline - just the lower lash line. hence why i gave the overall rating a 4. (because it did smudge a tad)..

the price was extremely affordable and the packaging wasn't that bad! it's tiny but a little goes a long way! I think this is definitely my new HG eyeliner for gels... :)

on 2/20/2010 10:46:00 PM

I absolutely love Wet'N'Wild's Creme Eyeliner. It is truly the best eyeliner I have ever used. It does NOT smudge and it lasts forever too! Be Warned: You have better have some make up remover if you want this to come off easily. The quality is so amazing especailly for an item that is so cheap;) I LOVE IT AND I AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT! After using this product, I am going to try all of Wet'N'Wild's products to see if all of the new formulations are as great as this one;) I also want to add that I love the angle brush that comes with this eyeliner. At first I didn't like it, I thought the lines that it produced were to thick and I found it difficult to make my signature cat eyes, but after about 3 tries I have finally mastered the brush and I love it too:)