October 25, 2014 | 1875 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by splukeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, this is the best anti-perspirant I have ever used - and I have tried just about everything. I apply it at night, and all through the next day I am sweat free. The only downside is that I experience itchiness for a while after I use it. But, other than that this is an awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by sawah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best anti-perspirant i have ever tried. the sad part is, it still doesn't work. i sweat so much, doesn't even matter if i'm doing physical activity or not, i will usually have sweat rings under my arms--it's gross. however, this is better than anything else, so of course i'm going to keep using it. i use a separate deodorant with it as well. make sure you don't use this right after shaving or it will sting like no other!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by inertia

This really lives up to its promises! Last August I experienced the vile heat and humidity of Tokyo summer for the first time, and while every other part of me was dripping with sweat, my underarms stayed dry... *LOL* During the summer I used it daily, but for the rest of the year I only apply it every other day. I still use a light deodorant spray daily though, since Certain Dri is an anti-perspirant only and contains no fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A product that lives up to its hype! I can get sweaty, but with this stuff on? Not a problem! Even on the hottest Atlanta days. I thought I'd hard time rationalizing spending $10 on deodorant, but its truly worth every penny.

Even better? No real smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by siamesekiss

Although I hesitated on buying this, I am so glad I did! After seeing all the raves on the boards, I had to see what all the hype was about.
It really works! Since I live in FL and have no a/c, I tend to sweat in the summer time unless I am indoors. I am using Certain Dri every other night and I am actually sweating less during the day.
It does run and I wish it came in a stick form, but it is definetely worth eveyr penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by allegro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This absolutely does what it promises. I can be almost-literally running all day at work, and my underarms are still a sahara. The only downsides are: some itching after application, bottle can be a bit drippy, and it can be hard to remember to put it on at night. Otherwise, I won't be without this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to never wear white shirts. No point - I always ruined them. Even though in general I'm not a huge sweat-er, in the summer I get pit stains on EVERYTHING. Well, not anymore. Certain Dri is awesome. I use it every other evening and that's enough to stop underarm perspiration. Completely. Total miracle product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 10:53:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I purchased this for my son, and this is another review from him: He says he perspires more than the average person, and he has never found an anti-perspirant that lasted all day or worked well for him. This is the only one that *works*, and you don't even have to use it every day (even through showering!). Definitely follow the directions on the bottle, he says! Also, that guys should be careful since this is a roll-on product which can pull out underarm hairs! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my holy grail antiperspirant, which I may not have found without the recs of MUAers. You just have to be sure to heed the directions and not apply it to freshly shaved underarms, because it stings & burns like crazy. I wish I would have found this before ruining some expensive clothes. I use Certain Dri every other night and apply Dove solid every morning (I really like the smell of Dove original). I have repurchased Certain Dri more than once--I couldn't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 8:45:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes, this stuff is wonderful! I don't perspire excessively but I really hate how long it takes my clear gel antiperspirant to dry, and when it does, it gets all flaky and white--eww! So this is perfect. And after using it for a few months, I've found I don't even need to apply it every night...I sweat less now. So yes, it's a little more expensive than your average antiperspirant, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. Just be careful not to apply too much or it'll sting and itch like crazy (a little of this is normal though, as the directions state). I found mine for about $8 at London Drugs in Canada (next to the regular antiperspirants, in a green and white box, in case you're having trouble finding it).