August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by allegro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This absolutely does what it promises. I can be almost-literally running all day at work, and my underarms are still a sahara. The only downsides are: some itching after application, bottle can be a bit drippy, and it can be hard to remember to put it on at night. Otherwise, I won't be without this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to never wear white shirts. No point - I always ruined them. Even though in general I'm not a huge sweat-er, in the summer I get pit stains on EVERYTHING. Well, not anymore. Certain Dri is awesome. I use it every other evening and that's enough to stop underarm perspiration. Completely. Total miracle product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 10:53:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I purchased this for my son, and this is another review from him: He says he perspires more than the average person, and he has never found an anti-perspirant that lasted all day or worked well for him. This is the only one that *works*, and you don't even have to use it every day (even through showering!). Definitely follow the directions on the bottle, he says! Also, that guys should be careful since this is a roll-on product which can pull out underarm hairs! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my holy grail antiperspirant, which I may not have found without the recs of MUAers. You just have to be sure to heed the directions and not apply it to freshly shaved underarms, because it stings & burns like crazy. I wish I would have found this before ruining some expensive clothes. I use Certain Dri every other night and apply Dove solid every morning (I really like the smell of Dove original). I have repurchased Certain Dri more than once--I couldn't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 8:45:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes, this stuff is wonderful! I don't perspire excessively but I really hate how long it takes my clear gel antiperspirant to dry, and when it does, it gets all flaky and white--eww! So this is perfect. And after using it for a few months, I've found I don't even need to apply it every night...I sweat less now. So yes, it's a little more expensive than your average antiperspirant, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. Just be careful not to apply too much or it'll sting and itch like crazy (a little of this is normal though, as the directions state). I found mine for about $8 at London Drugs in Canada (next to the regular antiperspirants, in a green and white box, in case you're having trouble finding it).