Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 12/10/2007 2:03:00 AM

First of all, I love all the packages of YSL coz they're excellent. Radiant Touch is my first product of YSL and it really made me become a fan. It's light and able to brighten the discolored area such as nosewings and corners of the mouth without heavy makeup. Most of the time I carry it with me as a mini foundation with which I can fix makeup easily. But the only problem is you gotta clean the brush real good after application or else it smells like dog sh*t. XD Good product, worth buying, and it's not so expensive.

on 11/11/2007 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I'm allergic to this and had to return it. My skin started to ich after a few hours and then i got a rash that would not go away in like 3 dayes (even though I did not use it in those days). i hate this product. I also know that a some of my friends get really dry skin around their eyes from this, so it's not good for your skin. To much perfume also!

I do love Guerlain Perfect Light Smoothing Illuminator:) It's the best!

on 11/11/2007 2:50:00 AM

Love the product, hate the packaging. The brush is horrid to use, and can get a bit smelly/funky, I clean it after every use using cliniques make up brush spray but it still has a smell. The product, cannot be beat, I have tried other top end brands version, but nothing compares to the effect this product has. Also one last gripe is that you never know when you are going to run out, so in the middle of application you can find yourself stuck!

on 10/23/2007 6:27:00 PM

Love this product. When my skin is behaving(80% of the time) I can get away with wearing just this and mascara for a natural look. Not a true concealer but a highlighter which reflects light away from any dark circles. Do not use on spots it won't do anything.

on 10/22/2007 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

While vacationing recently in the south of France, I noticed that other than subtly brightening the under eye area with products such as TE, chic Frenchwomen seem to do very little to try to hide their under eye bags/shadows. Yet, they still look good. Granted, they smoke and don't cover up in the strong Cote d'Azur sun, so although their skin is otherwise well cared for, their faces can be quite lined: Most seem to have under eye issues. STILL, they look great in their slim cut, chic clothing and minimal makeup. Since most do wear sunglasses, the under eye area tends to be a bit lighter than the rest of their lightly tanned skin. They looked so great and unencumbered by layers of fake (or natural for that matter) looking concealer that I've packed all my Bobbi Brown correcters and concealers away and will now try just brightening the area a bit with the peach colored TE#3. I hereby revolt and liberate myself from the settlesinthefinelinesmakesmymascaraand linersmudgeneedssettingwithpowderandfrequenttouchups
tyranny of under eye concealer! No more goopy yellow concealer to correct purple or blue under eye shadows--think about it--yellow + blue = green, and yellow + purple = gray! As for peach or bisque corrector? TWO layers of goop to fix the fact that the yellow concealer doesn't work? More $$$ for Bobbi, more time (and goop) for me to apply. No more loose yellow powder to set concealer that gets in my eyes and irritates them all day! Luv ya Bobbi, but peachy/salmony, sheer TE3 brightener is my new HG. Giorgio Armani Master Correcter in Apricot is a similar, excellent product that provides a little more coverage but less luminosity. Please note that TE #3 will oxidize and darken slightly within a minute or so of putting it on.

PS-To keep the TE applicator brush fresh, I wipe the applicator after each use with a tissue or cotton pad soaked with rubbing alcohol.

on 10/13/2007 11:35:00 AM

Le Touche d'Éclat is one of those items I wanted to love. My mother wears it and there's something mystical about that golden pen, a bit of elegance and you can sneak it anywhere (even my jeans pocket when I go out), however there are thorns in this rose, yes it's fluid and you can apply it over makeup and powder but longwear... nope, also I think it enhances the fine lines under my eyes a LOT more than if I put nothing on and it also gives a gray/green tint to my circles after a couple of hours. I prefer La Prairie's a lot more.
The only reason I didn't give it 2 lippies is because it's a wonderful highlighter for your nose bridge and lip area. I prefer the older shades from many years ago, they would double as concealer and highlighters and now you can only use it as the later.

on 10/7/2007 11:10:00 PM

I snatched one of these on Ebay from all the MUA reviews but was some what dissapointed. The color match was decent and it smells nice, is packaged well. But the actual product is a cross between a highlighter and concealer and some how it just does a half assed job of both duties. It's too thin to be a decent concealer and too matte to be a good highlighter. I initially used it to lighten and even areas under my eyes and nose but now I've gone back to using concealer because I can tell after I have lived or sweat at all it immediately runs off. Not worth the pricetag.

on 9/28/2007 10:55:00 PM

If I could leave the house with only ONE item in my purse, this would be the one. Smack this puppy under your eyes, on any blemishes, and you're done! Of course, I usually use it over my other concealer/foundation/face makeup, but by itself, it'd be great too. Light coverage, but a great color. Really makes me look awake and kills the dark undereye circles that have plagued me my whole life.

My only gripe is that the brush that's attached to it starts to smell bad if you aren't really good about keeping it clean. That's kind of icky, if you ask me. But paired with a regular rinse with my Mac brush cleaner, it's good to go. My color is #1.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always include Touche Eclat in my Make-up drawer. It is really useful for sweeping on the cheekbones for highlighting. I have heriditary dark circles and I use it sometimes to conceal them. The fluidity of the product provides smooth application without dryingt or caking. But for concealing dark circles I always use Bobby Brown's kit. That is the best and I think I can attest to the fact that I've tried every concealer on the market.

on 9/8/2007 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an under-eye concealer and it definitely does its job. It doesn't crease and seeps into your fine lines AS MUCH as the Dior one but I've come to accept all under-eye concealers will seep into your lines. It works better than the Dior one because it's not as thick but the coverage is just as good. It's not drying nor is it too oily. The only thing that sucks about it is it doesn't smell as good as the Dior one (I love the fragrance in all Dior make-up :P) and the price. I think I'm going to try the Guerlain one next.

Popular Primer/ Correctors