April 23, 2014 | 1401 users online

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
HG product here!
I saw this at target.
It was a buy one get one fre so i was why not?
SO i got it and bad thing is they only have 3 shades.
I got mines in silky beige
Its a bit light for my fair skintone but then i apply my color powder over it and promblem fixed!
This keeps my face MATTE!.
AMAZING!<3
No shine,nothing!
Love it!
Very cheap about the packaging,its okay not the best!
Deff give this a price

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by supersonicsteph

I never would have bought this powder if it wasn't for MUA. This is actually the first product I've ever bought from this brand. I saw a review of this and thought to myself, "might as well try it out." I picked it up at Target. It was very inexpensive. I now own it in Translucent and Natural. I found the Natural shade in Wal-mart. I've tried all kinds of powders (MAC Blot Powder, Maybelline Dream Matte, Urban Decay Mattifying, etc.) and I was never really satisfied. The Stay Matte powder is great! I can apply this at 7am and not need to touch it up until noon or 1pm. Also, when I say touch up, that is because I might be looking a tad shiny on my nose.. nothing too severe at all. Yes, the package leaves a bit more to be desired, but I have tons of other products that have mirrors in their lids, so that is definitely not a breaking point for me. I think this powder is wonderful.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kittyisforme

I really love this powder. It sits really nice and doesn't break me out at all! It doesn't eliminate the oil but definitely keeps it down. Plus its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Great inexpensive setting powder or all over powder. My only complaint is the lid. I wish it was more of a compact rather than one you just take off. Makes traveling with it hard. Other than that you cant really complain since its a couple of dollars. Keeps my face pretty matte for a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I bought this multiple times I think like 4-5 since I like to pack on the powder. This is incredibly cheap anywhere you go 5$ max. And you get A LOT of product. The only pro about the packaging is that it is very slim but the lid sucks. This powder gave me a really set and flawless look and finishes my foundation. I have always wondered why I had little sparkles on my face, but I always assumed it was just my highlighter that had a lot of fallout. But today as I was putting this powder on it was in direct sunlight and I noticed it had little shimmers in it. A product with the description of being matte you shouldn't expect any sparkle that is why I brought it down to 4. I have recently heard that the stay matte line is being discontinued so I'm pretty upset about that. Ah wells!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by cinexcess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Sandstorm and I think it's a little light for me, the only other color looks a little pink - there are only three colors to choose from. That's obviously a problem if you're using this as your foundation. I think they might have intended this to be used as a finishing powder. I use this with Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sun Light - I literally just brush both containers a bit before applying to my face. It gives very light coverage but the big bonus is that it doesn't have that shiny look that the mineral makeups have. I really am tired of looking so "dewy." My natural oils plus mineral makeup just looks too oily. The Rimmel's pressed powders give a light coverage without shine. A touch up mid day takes away any shine without clogging up the pores. Amazing value if you can make the colors work for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by TiffCarrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder broke me out. I started out with small bumps and within a week they turned into huge pimples (this was about 2 weeks ago) and I'm still getting rid of the last ones from this breakout. Packaging, price, and the way it looked on my face was amazing but it didn't work for me. I went back to my sonia kashuk pressed powder immediately and the breakouts stopped.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot people likely this to set their makeup and to help mattify their skin. It's lightweight and doesn't feel like you have powder on. The bad is that you can tell you have powder on, it looks ashy, attaches to the dry patches, and it looks cakey. You only need very little amount. I also don't like the packaging because it easily shatters when you drop it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

This is by far my favorite powder. I'm in shade sandstorm and I love the matte look this powder gives me. I apply a light layer with a powder brush I got from harmon's and this completely transforms my skin! This powder lasts about 6 hours for me and I have oily skin so a touch up is required. I will be buying this again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I found this pressed powder to work quite well. It definitely cuts down on the shine. I still had a bit shine on my chin and forehead hours later, but not as bad as usual. I like the way my skin looks after I apply this with a brush over my foundation. It's been stated many times, but I have to add my two cents, the packaging is horrible. How much more would it have cost them to have a top that screws on? The top is very loose and comes off easily. But the product itself is pretty darn good.

Edited to add: I have been using this for many months now, and have come to appreciate this powder more and more. It really is the best of any I have tried, high end or drugstore. It really makes my face look nice. And so cheap. I have repurchased, and will continue to do so.

Edited to add that the longer I use this, the more I like it. I love it when I find a product that works this well for such a small price. ($4)