Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 1/29/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love my stay matte press powder. i have really oily skin so i have to often blot, but with the stay matte i only need to touch up my face once through out the entire day. i have the stay matte in 001 transparent and this powder works for all skin color and it doesn't make your face look ashy or cakey. the downside to this product is the packaging. the lid barley twist shut and when i pop this product in my bag the lid twistes off the product, but other than that i really love this product. it last for a very long time because with this product you only need to sweep a little on your face.

on 1/25/2013 10:57:00 PM

Best pressed powder I have ever used. Leaves such a flawless finish when used over liquid foundation.

on 1/25/2013 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've heard a lot for this powder.Its good,but its not that good.Maybe my skin is too oily,but It gets oily in 2-3h after application. It gives a nice finish without being too cakey.

on 1/25/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I never really stick to my powders but I will be sticking to this from now on! The foundation I use leaves a little shine after application which I don't like but thankfully this fixes it right away! It covers very well. I have quite red cheeks and this covers the last of the redness that the foundation didn't quite get. It also stop my foundation from coming off and it lasts a very long time! I can't wait to buy some more.

This was the first powder I ever bought and I have repurchased it twice in my whole life. I have never finished one of these, I've dropped the first two I own and they shattered completely. At first, I thought this powder was pretty good, but after venturing out and trying many other powders, this one quickly became one of my least favorite powders. It settles into the finest lines, I am only 18, it looks cakey and doesn't control oil at all. I would not recommend even with the cheap price.

on 1/23/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I didn't like this at all on my dry-ish skin. The colour selection is poor, the texture is grainy an the packaging is terrible (it doesn't seem to lock a while lot). Plus it irritates my skin.

I know lots of people like this powder, but it's not for me.

on 1/23/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used to use this when I first started experimenting with make up but ended up stopping using it as my skin was a mess so I started trying to use more expensive products in hope they'd work better. Anyway recently I found it and I was like hmmm want to try this again so I did and my emotions over make up havent felt this messed up in a long time. For reference I have it in 004 sandstorm, which is suprisingly a good colour for my NC42 skintone
SAD BAD STUFF THAT MADE ME MAD:
- IF YOU WRE ACNE PRONE DON'T BOTHER, I am now the queen of zits. I hope to step down from this position now I am departing for this product.
- It makes you look quite matte and first, but you can easily look very cakey as I realised and also you skin if you have a super oily nose like I do it'll start looking like you painted yourself with oil
-the lid falls off all the time but like its cheap so I understand.
GOOD STUFF THAT WAS WELL GOOD:
- it does actually promise to minimise pores and it does kinda life up to that promise for like half an hour with me which is really great, and in that half an hour I feel fabulous.
- It does help fix foundation really well cause I usually find my make up doesn't like my face after a day at college but this helped to keep it on.
- It smells dead nice which is nice and also even though the colour range is limitd they are quite versatile with all sorts of skintones.

If you have lovely skin this will look lovely on you, if you have acne prone skin and have acne it won't want to cooperate with you but will try its hardest to do so, but I'm just not game for getting more and more spots cause I feel like a pizza face right now.

on 1/21/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've found the best way to apply this powder is to set my foundation with it, using a light touch and a fan brush. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because of its low price, and its amount of raves it brought in the YouTube community. However, I'm not fully sure where I stand with this product. At first it made my skin look cakey, but I found if I use the smallest amount it gives a just right finish. But after I finish it, that is if I can stand it for that long, I don't think I'll be purchasing it again. The packaging isn't the best. My sister has the same one and it cracked within the first week. Plus, it'd be more handy if it came with a mirror. Also, the colors they have aren't the best either. I feel like its very limited.

on 1/13/2013 1:14:00 AM

i find this product lives true to it's name. It makes my skin matte however it should be used sparsely because it does make the skin look cakey

Video Reviews & Tutorials