July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Cleanse Off Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by BeachGem

My HG for taking off makeup. I use Skinceuticals in the morning to wash my face, but at night I use this to take off my makeup and hard to remove sunscreen. I have combo skin and this removes all makeup and makes my face feel so clean! I do not need another cleanser after this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 6:41:00 AM More reviews by islandkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG make-up cleanser! This stuff is simply amazing for removing every little trace of my make-up, including WP mascara. I have always been weary as to whether I should try an oil cleanser because I was scared of them leaving a greasy residue. MAC Cleanse Off Oil rinses of clean without a single trace of oiliness, leaving my skin nice and smooth. I have purchased this 4 times and will continue to do so. MAC's line of skincare is really amazing! For reference, I have normal to dry skin. This product retails for $22.00 CAD. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kelly

I LOVE this cleansing oil! I have tried the DHC version but prefer this one as it is lighter and rinses so clean! My combination skin loves it. I love that I can use it around my eye area as well and it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with such ease. I will repurchase this for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser, it's just the greatest thing I've come across for my normal/sensitive skin. Many cleansers are too harsh for my skin type so they end out stripping my skin of it's natural oils & leaving my face tight, dry and itchy. I use this at night and it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I don't need moisturizer after cleansing which has never happened before this product. It's easy to use, rinses clean & as far as I can tell it has no scent. I can't imagine it getting any better than this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 7:14:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Love this. I have normal skin and this left absolutely no residue after rinsing. Completely removed all of my makeup (including sunscreen) and did not in
any way irritate my skin or break me out. HG cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lhohulin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahh...I loooove this product. It takes off all of my makeup with no scrubbing (including the waterproof mascara), rinses clean, doesn't leave my face too dry or oily and has a very light/almost no scent. I have dry cheeks/forehead, but oily nose and chin and with thie product I don't have to use two different cleansers. I've been using it a little over a month and have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeacali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not sure about this product. It can't really compare to DHC in terms of cleansing power or rinsability, and I'm not sure how I feel about the fragrance. I bought the DHC version and plan to return this as soon as my order arrives. EDIT 4/22/05: I never got around to returning this, which turned out to be a good thing. I forgot how drying the DHC cleansing oil is. Also, I've been travelling for work a lot lately, and the MAC pump has a "lock" on it while the DHC doesn't, so I've been using the MAC when I travel. UPDATE 9/11/05: Stopped using the DHC completely and now use this with my Alpha Hydroox face wash every night. My skin has never looked better. I'm in love with this stuff. No leakage problems, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this oil and it's surprising considering I'm a person who loves foamy cleansers. Just 2 squirts of this oil was enough to completely clean eye & face makeup. It really does rinse clean after 4-5 splashes of water on my face. I hardly have to put any moisterizers after. I've experienced no breakouts and my skin seems to like it. I've noticed a slight glow "not oily" one to my face. Edit: 1 week later noticed horrible flacking all over my face that appeared very quickly. It was irritation from one of the ingredients. Sadly, will have to return.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by yoshipeach

This is a wonderful cleansing oil. I ran out out of fancl(a recent purchase from Japan. This does a wonderful job of taking off all of my makeup at the end of the day. No breakouts, just clean, smooth skin. My only complaint is the packaging. Oil leaks out of the pump and slides all over the bottle. I'm sure some oil gets wasted and it's messy on my sink counter. But other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Edit* MAC has changed the bottle since I last reviewed it and it no longer leaks. Although, they did raise the price :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

This is the first cleansing oil I've used and I ♥ it! It smells nice and works great, instantly dissolving all makeup (even waterproof mascara). I follow up with Dove Unscented Beauty Bar just to make sure I get all traces of oil off, but it rinses off pretty cleanly with plain water. UPDATE Feb. 2006: MAC has fixed the problem with the former leaky pump, and it doesn't leak at all now--yeah! I will continue to repurchase this.