MAC Cleanse Off Oil

4.3

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Water / Aqua / Eau, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limonene

on 7/25/2005 9:33:00 AM

I break out quite easily, and was therefore weary of using this product. But now that I've tried it, I am totally in love with it. It washes away all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara, in no time flat.
There is no residue at all, so I don't feel the need to use another face wash afterwards.
I have noticed over the past few weeks that I've been using this product, that the texture of my skin is nicer. I think the natural oils in this product help to moisturize my skin, making it smoother.
Love this product. Don't be afraid to try if you're prone to break out like I am. I actually think this product helps!

on 7/14/2005 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lovely scent, LUV the fact that it does not contain any mineral oil, ingredient list includes olive oil, rice germ oil, wheat germ oil, evening primrose oil, lavender oil, bitter orange oil, jojoba see oil etc... sounds wayyyyy better than the Shu Uemura 'mineral' cleansing oil. Leaves no residue behind, just clean soft skin, not sure about leakage problem yet, will post an update if experience one. Have tried different kinds of cleansing oil from Fancl, Shu Uemura, SKII... this is by far the best.

on 7/7/2005 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is excellent. I was a bit wary as I suffer from acne but to tell the truth this stuff helped (along with my skin cueticals regime of vitamin c 10, phyto corrective gel, b5 gel and daily moisturizer...in the evening i apply origins out of trouble mask). This has no mineral oil in it and it really soothes my skin and gives it a nice healthy look and feel. It contains olive oil and evening primrose oil along with a lot of other naturally lovely oils. If you have acne please do not be scared to use this, it will not break you out. Go buy it!

on 7/5/2005 10:16:00 PM

I really like this product. It gets off my waterproof mascara at night. Afterwards I use my regular cleanser to remove any film. I really like the simplicity as opposed to using cotton and makeup remover. It was a touch expensive but really does a nice job and I can see how a bottle would last a long time.

on 6/18/2005 7:58:00 AM

This stuff is pretty neat! The premise behind it is that oil removes oil and also everything else on your face. So I acquired a sample of this stuff, dripped a little into my hands, added a few droplets of water and applied to my heavily made-up eyes. Voila! It really does remove everything! Even stubborn gel liners! Another great thing – my face did not feel the least bit stripped or oily after using this stuff, just nice and soft. HOWEVER, one thing I noticed is that after using this stuff for a week, every time immediately after – my eyes would water profusely. I literally would tear for a half hour or so after using this. I have no idea why, my eyes are sensitive, but probably not anymore so than the next person. Perhaps I am slightly allergic? So based on that, I will probably not buy the full-sized version. But if you’ve been looking for a miracle cleanser – this may be it for you. Just not for me!

At first I thought it would be really good and moisturizing, but it ended up drying out my cheeks. The only good thing is that it didn't make me break out.

on 6/6/2005 11:26:00 AM

My HG for taking off makeup. I use Skinceuticals in the morning to wash my face, but at night I use this to take off my makeup and hard to remove sunscreen. I have combo skin and this removes all makeup and makes my face feel so clean! I do not need another cleanser after this.

on 6/2/2005 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG make-up cleanser! This stuff is simply amazing for removing every little trace of my make-up, including WP mascara. I have always been weary as to whether I should try an oil cleanser because I was scared of them leaving a greasy residue. MAC Cleanse Off Oil rinses of clean without a single trace of oiliness, leaving my skin nice and smooth. I have purchased this 4 times and will continue to do so. MAC's line of skincare is really amazing! For reference, I have normal to dry skin. This product retails for $22.00 CAD. continued >>

on 5/31/2005 10:56:00 PM

I LOVE this cleansing oil! I have tried the DHC version but prefer this one as it is lighter and rinses so clean! My combination skin loves it. I love that I can use it around my eye area as well and it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with such ease. I will repurchase this for sure!

on 5/30/2005 12:22:00 AM

I love this cleanser, it's just the greatest thing I've come across for my normal/sensitive skin. Many cleansers are too harsh for my skin type so they end out stripping my skin of it's natural oils & leaving my face tight, dry and itchy. I use this at night and it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I don't need moisturizer after cleansing which has never happened before this product. It's easy to use, rinses clean & as far as I can tell it has no scent. I can't imagine it getting any better than this.