October 22, 2014 | 2121 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Alyweld

I am a welder and at work I get hot and sweaty, and my face...oily. This is the only thing that works!!! It helps clear up my face and coverage is great for me! Ever since I started using this product I never have serious breakouts. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AT A DRUGSTORE!!!! You will pay out the nose!! I only buy this at Walmart!! It's only 10.00 bucks there, if I go to Rite Aid it is 13.00!! The bottle does leak though. You have to be able to store it someplace it can stand up straight! I always wedge it in my purse so it can't fall down! I found the best way to apply this is with a spounge...no doubt!! If you try to use anything else it is terrible! If you feel like you don't get enough coverage with just one layer on, get a q tip and dab it on the blemish! It should work pretty much like a concealer. Then you don't have to buy a concealer stick!!! I understand how this might not work for everyone, but it works the best for me!! If you do have problems with dry skin, I do not reccomend this product! It has that something or other acid in it, and can cause some dryness, not much for me though. For people who have some sweaty jobs and have oily skin, this stuff is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tygerlyly311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great! It makes my skin look flawless, and stays on for a very long time! It is a little pricey for drugstore foundation, though...especially since I'm a typical broke college student. My only other complaint is that the lid leaks...but it won't keep me from repurchasing over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by country_girl

amazing product! this even beats some high end quality makeup in my book! (as opposed to drugstore of course) it goes on very sheer yet with moderate coverage so it is pratically impossible to get makeup lines which i love. but, yes, i admit the glass bottle isn't the best packaging but its really not THAT bad. i have this in ivory and it covers up my dull (acne prone) skin for great all day coverage. I just add some powder and some revlon face illuminating powder and i GLOW! i swear my skin looks pratically flawless (which is a great stretch for my skin, lol) it even lasts for at least 8 hours most days. So if you went out for the evening you might need a touchup but overall it has great staying power. Anyway, i definitly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 10:32:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Ivory, and it's a great match for my very fair skin. However, the coverage is so sheer that it's practically useless. Furthermore, the bottle is terrible! The product leaks out of the cap and is still difficult to get out of the bottle when you want it. I haven't used this enough to comment on the effectiveness of the salicylic acid. This is heading into the trash, and I will never repurchase. Active Ingredient: salicylic acid 0.6%. Other Ingredients: water, cyclomethicone, butylene glycol, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxsilicate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, nylon-12, boron nitride, talc, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, alumina, methoxypropylgluconamide, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, mushroom extract, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cornflower extract, meadowsweet extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, trisiloxane phytantriol, tribehenin, sorbitan sesquioleate, silica, methoxy amodimethicone/silsesquioxane copolymer, ammodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, methicone, tetrasodium edta, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxide. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time i used this product, I was impressed with how this producted covered my pimples, so it appeared smaller. But it didn't get rid of my oily skin. Didn't like that it was in the glass container, i'm always cautious that i'm going to break the case. Would buy again to cover up zits.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by smiley888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well smells funny, goes on thick, rubs off easily, hard to find a shade to match me(but they do have a variety of shades to choose from), costs $8 a bottle, bottle is glass and not very good if you want to apply with fingers(wide bottle neck). upsides, has spf 15, cools down blemishes, does not clog pores, moisturizing. however, i highly suggest mixing this with a facial moisturizer and it becomes good for use as a tinted moisturizer! i would only repurchase if i was in dire need of an "okayish" foundation. coverage is pretty full but i am looking for mild only. be careful when choosing a color(they tend to be orangey) and yes i did get shiney after awhile(probably becuz of the acne fighting ingredients)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by blala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did not "heal" my skin in the least. It blended well and the color was good when I would first apply it, but later in the day, my skin looked flaky and like I had makeup just sitting on my face (esp. in daylight). I threw it away and will never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 12:01:00 PM More reviews by caro915

I loved this. Blends very smoothly, great coloring, and doesn't make me break out.
Finally, a great lightweight foundation that DOESN'T have those horrendous pick undertones...I think it's wonderful for spot covering blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed by this product. For being made for blemish prone skin it only dried my face out worse and therefore I broke out. It definately gives a matte finish and controls oil but it sucked up too much moisture. Moisture may seem like the enemy but your skin needs it and some times we think sucking it out will help clear our skin but the oil glands only overproduce then because your skin becomes so dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Yasna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation..iv been using for almost 2 yrs...when i first started using it made me brake out more but since i didnt have time to go buy another one i kept using it and after a few days it got soo much better and the color and covarge is amazing...it doesnt keep me shine free but powder helps with that.