July 30, 2014 | 1903 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sdmchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over 8 months and nothing is different. I don't think it does very much at all. Very expensive. Doesn't make your skin feel or look different. Not worth the price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by longbeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and tried it. I was surprised that I could tell a difference in my skin within a week. I ended up buying it and I really like it. It's expensive, but I think it's worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by christinaking

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would never live without this product! When I started using it one year and a half ago, I could not believe the improvement in my skin. Cleared my skin (sensitive combination), provided an evenness and a glow. I moved to another country recently and forgot about this product and my skin was horribly breaking out. Then I found an old sample of this and in a couple of days, my skin started getting back to normal. To think that I was racking my brain on what I was doing wrong...this product is a must have for every woman, it is expensive but nothing compares to it. When I moved here people just assumed I was 20 years old!!! I'm 33

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have been using this for a few years. Estee Lauders Advance Night Repair Serum doesn't do anything treating hormonal spots or lightening them. The upside when I looked back at a photo I snapped when I was 27 compared to a newer photo. There was drastic improvements somewhere between the few years In wearing it. I didn't realize I had extreme dark circles under my eyes and my face looked tired and extremely dull. Now I get people tell me I don't look my age. I'm told all the time I look 21 or 22. Looking at the photo the improvements are pretty drastic. The formulation either repaired my skin or repaired and prevented some fine lines and fatigue. I use this as my night routine. I apply the serum to my face lightly and work it in. I will probably be purchasing this again because I'm afraid to let it go. I keep it on my night stand.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by DorothyEm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used Prescriptives Line Preventor for close to 20 years, and then it dropped off my radar in favor of a no name hyaluronic serum. As that began to run low, I decided to look around at the name brands again, and read some glowing reviews of this one.

I snagged 2 sample size bottles and have gone about half way through the first bottle. It feels pleasant going on, sinks in quickly, does not cause milia, has no discernible smell but beyond that, I see nothing out of the ordinary about it. It makes my skin feel nice, but so does aloe vera, jojoba oil, argan oil and some of the elixirs from Natures Gift.

Having used this day and night for about 6 weeks, I have to say that when my 2 sample bottles are gone, I won't purchase a full size bottle. I have oily skin that does not break out, so maybe this is ideal for dry skins and not my skin type. Either way, it's once again a product with lot of hype and hooey for a small bottle of slippery nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tierneypham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this serum because it is non-greasy and really penetrates the skin. I have normal/oily skin tone and this works perfectly either under my makeup during the day or as a light lotion during the summer. I love how smooth my skin feels the next day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Naznins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My very first review!
Some background - I had terrible acne that completely stopped about half a year back - had major bumps and cysts.

I started using this product for about 2 months now and I've noticed a vast improvement in my skin tone. My skin was doing great up till about 2 weeks ago when little bumps started appearing on my forehead :( I so want to like this product but it looks like I have to stop this at least for a little while. I'm quite scared of getting acne again.

Anyho, I think this is a great product for people with less sensitive skin.

I won't be buying this product again though after reading one of the reviews here saying EL tests on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by rookicass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wonderfully amazing. This was my first serum or intense treatment. I wish i had used it sooner but this surely saves me $$$ from dermatologist visits or facials. I saw result from first application - skin became more even-toned and plumper. During the day time, it helps my makeup to stay on longer and skin looks dewy. This serum does not break me out and it prevents new pimple (due to its formulation to protect your skin from harsh environment, chemicals from makeup reacting with your skin etc.) And the result is not just temporary, after I wash my face, my skin actually looks better in every way ie. acne scars are fading, skin looks softer and plumper, and glowy. It's like my skin is slowing healing and fixing itself to become "good" skin it once was. (FYI - I have been breaking out a lot from using makeup/foundation). With this serum, i can finally use less and less foundation :) and back to healthy skin once again :) THANK YOU ESTEE LAUDER! I will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a good product. i have acne scars and after using this for a bit it made my skin softer and my redness from the scars go down. the only thing i do not like at all about it is the smell. but its not so unbearable that i wouldnt repurchase. and the packaging is a little annoying, i dont like the eyedropper like applicator. but usually serums are this way...so oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by chyyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is something that I always fallback on after experimenting with other products that doesnt really work for me. It does it job which is to give maximum hydration. And sometimes it fixes any skin woes i have.. I've been using this for years and I will continue using it even now that I'm not so in love with other EL products.