Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this!!! My acne clears up and my skin looks flawless when I use this! I have acne prone skin, so I can honestly say that it is worth every penny. This is amazing!! I tried the eye treatment as well, but it was very strong-if I accidentally got it in my eyes, my eyes would BURN! So, I just use the serum on my eyes. It works great! You will love this stuff!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this product is amazing to me. I got a sample to try and I felt like it absolutely transformed my skin the first time I used it. It left my flaky skin feeling soft, my pores minimized and I had a healthy glow. The smell is a bit medicinal but I am not complaining because it works that well. Loved it so much I went to buy a full size and even though I was shocked at the price I will continue to repurchase. One of my HG products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have used it for a week now, and I feel I have less oil on my face, and it doesn't make me break out. The price is a little bit high, but I'm going to repurchase it for sure.

I purchased a 100ml bottle from Sydney duty free and now I am finishing the bottle soon. I am planing to buy it again. I like its texture, well-absorbed, non-greasy.

I love this stuff I will never stop using within a month my face was so clear and smooth!!! I actually can leave the house without makeup if ur on the fence cause of the price DONT BE its awesome go get it u will be so glad u did i just wish I would have known about this product ten years ago!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product, I use it before Origin's a perfect world moisturizer during winter and before Clinique's moisture surge during summer. No breakouts and keeps my skin moisturized.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. I am young (29) and have always had good skin (which I have taken care of!) But I have noticed an improvement since using this. My skin looks fresher and more radiant. Will be buying over and over again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used the earlier ANR (1990/1991) version when I was in my late 20s, and liked it, and I liked the (marketing) hype/idea that it was "insurance" to slow down aging for the future. However, I stopped after 2 bottles because I didn't see any difference to my skin and it was expensive for me to continue. I felt that maybe my skin was too young then for such a product. A few years back, when they came out with the Protective formula and Whitening formula, I did try both again but I just didn't like them. The Protective formula broke me out, which is rare for me, & the Whitening formula didn't do much.

However, recently, my skin has been really dry & tight even with my dermalogica routine, so i have been on the look out for something hydrating. An estee SA told me about the new Synchronised ANR and I decided to try it. I bought the 75 ml bottle which was a limited edition item here that comes out once a year, so I was lucky. I have been using this for almost 5 weeks and i must say I love it! I could see improvement in my skin within 1 week. My skin is somehow smoother, more "plump up" and less dry & tight, and my skin tone has improved. Even my pores look finer.

I didn't believe the improvement could be due solely to this, but I had a family crisis just 2 weeks back & I stopped using this for a week. My skin became dull, tight and dry again....but this could also have been due to lack of sleep. Anyway, I re-used it again as soon as I could, & my skin is once again smoother, plumper & more hydrated + my skin tone is again brighter. Marvelous serum! Works even better than dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster. Also, I like that its rich in anti-oxidants. I use it day & night under a moisturiser. As some MUAer has mentioned, this Synchronised version is runnier compared to the Protective one. It feels "lighter" and doesn't give me any problems at all. & it also somehow calms down any redness/rashes that I sometimes get. My only gripe is the plastic bottle. I love the old glass bottle. & of course, I wish it could be cheaper! However, I will continue to re-purchase as I like it so much for the results it gives.
EDIT 12/01/2011: I have since made a total switch to Paula's Choice products, & am using her matifying serum for oily skins. Since using PC, my skin condition has improved - I don't have an iffy skin now where it swings between oily or dry. Its just well hydrated. PC controls the oil without being too drying. Her serum works for me, but ANR did give me a brighter skin tone. However, PC's serum is so much lighter on my pocket :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product takes time, but it does soften fine lines. I don't know about deep wrinkles, but I do have fine lines and early/new wrinkles, and this serum has really helped.

It's pricey, but lasts forever because you use only a drop or two at a time, and you apply it only on to the lines/wrinkles, instead of all over your face. It's definitely a will-repurchase item for me. :-O

My forehead had SO MANY lines on it due to stress, and I was also starting to get the "11" between my eyebrows, even when I wasn't wrinkling my face up, and this serum has really smoothed them out. I've been using it nightly for 1 month, and it hasn't made a dent in my 1 oz bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I Love this product. I got a free sample and when it was gone I rushed back to get more. Its a bit pricey but I think its worth it. Im 23 and I honestly think i will use this for the rest of my life. I have problem skin and this has made a HUGE difference. Give it a chance!