September 17, 2014 | 2005 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

As a young girl, I saw this ugly brown dropper bottle on my mother's vanity. Now, sadly, I'm of the age to use anti-aging products, including this serum in the ugly brown dropper bottle :P My mother gave me this not knowing it's just a serum and not an actual night moisturizer (after I told her this I think she regret giving it to me) and I have to say it does what it claims to do. I get a bit of redness initially, but my skin has never looked better. It looks smoother, more even toned, pores are less clogged and my complexion just looks glowy. It's a subtle but noticeable difference.

I use this at night, after washing my face. Half a dropper-full is enough to cover my face and neck. I let it dry for a bit, then apply my night cream. A bit pricey (about $75 for 1.7 oz) but it works!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AshMae

Amazing. I remember my grandma using the original formula when I was a kid and thought I would give it a try after I had one of those "OMG I look like I am 500 years old" mornings. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and my skin feels smoother, is showing less fine lines and and is returning to that glow I had in my early 20's. I did purchse 2 small GWP bottles on Ebay first to see if it was worth the $$. I will definitely purchse a full bottle when I run out. Worth trying if you feel like your skin is dull and lifeless and needs a major pick me up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

love love love this. yes it's very expensive, but a bottle will last you a long time. i don't know how it works, but I have acne prone skin, and after using this at night, my skin is always clearer, smoother, and just more radiant in the morning. it's hard to find a product that will give you immediate noticeable results like that. i don't have wrinkles yet so can't really speak to that, but hopefully if i keep using this things will stay that way for a longer ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

After trying a couple sample-sized GWP bottles, I can honestly say I'm loving this stuff. Compared to the old formula which left my face sticky, this is much better in that aspect. It also doesn't cause my skin to break out like the old formula. I really wasn't expecting much because I didn't care for ANR until they reformulated it. I use it during the day under makeup and at night under my moisturizer. When used daily it makes my skin look great; it's clear, plumped and even toned (no more red patches). Will definitely purchase the full size when I run out or can't get any freebies to feed my addiction. It's expensive but I really can see a difference in my skin when I don't use this for a few days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by shyviolet

I am not a big skin care person, a little jojoba oil and cetaphil and that's about it. But my mom absolutely raves about this stuff so I wanted to try it. It feels good going on and gave me face an initial glow. When I woke up in the morning, my face was just radiant - hydrated, clear and my complexion looked so even. My undereye concealer glided on easily. I love it. I get milia from everything (which is why I usually just stick to jojoba and cetaphil) and I have not used this long enough to say if it gives me a problem, but I will update if anything changes.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sdmchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over 8 months and nothing is different. I don't think it does very much at all. Very expensive. Doesn't make your skin feel or look different. Not worth the price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by longbeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and tried it. I was surprised that I could tell a difference in my skin within a week. I ended up buying it and I really like it. It's expensive, but I think it's worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by christinaking

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would never live without this product! When I started using it one year and a half ago, I could not believe the improvement in my skin. Cleared my skin (sensitive combination), provided an evenness and a glow. I moved to another country recently and forgot about this product and my skin was horribly breaking out. Then I found an old sample of this and in a couple of days, my skin started getting back to normal. To think that I was racking my brain on what I was doing wrong...this product is a must have for every woman, it is expensive but nothing compares to it. When I moved here people just assumed I was 20 years old!!! I'm 33

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have been using this for a few years. Estee Lauders Advance Night Repair Serum doesn't do anything treating hormonal spots or lightening them. The upside when I looked back at a photo I snapped when I was 27 compared to a newer photo. There was drastic improvements somewhere between the few years In wearing it. I didn't realize I had extreme dark circles under my eyes and my face looked tired and extremely dull. Now I get people tell me I don't look my age. I'm told all the time I look 21 or 22. Looking at the photo the improvements are pretty drastic. The formulation either repaired my skin or repaired and prevented some fine lines and fatigue. I use this as my night routine. I apply the serum to my face lightly and work it in. I will probably be purchasing this again because I'm afraid to let it go. I keep it on my night stand.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by DorothyEm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used Prescriptives Line Preventor for close to 20 years, and then it dropped off my radar in favor of a no name hyaluronic serum. As that began to run low, I decided to look around at the name brands again, and read some glowing reviews of this one.

I snagged 2 sample size bottles and have gone about half way through the first bottle. It feels pleasant going on, sinks in quickly, does not cause milia, has no discernible smell but beyond that, I see nothing out of the ordinary about it. It makes my skin feel nice, but so does aloe vera, jojoba oil, argan oil and some of the elixirs from Natures Gift.

Having used this day and night for about 6 weeks, I have to say that when my 2 sample bottles are gone, I won't purchase a full size bottle. I have oily skin that does not break out, so maybe this is ideal for dry skins and not my skin type. Either way, it's once again a product with lot of hype and hooey for a small bottle of slippery nothing.