Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 3/2/2010 5:00:00 AM

I purchased a 100ml bottle from Sydney duty free and now I am finishing the bottle soon. I am planing to buy it again. I like its texture, well-absorbed, non-greasy.

on 2/26/2010 11:07:00 PM

I love this stuff I will never stop using within a month my face was so clear and smooth!!! I actually can leave the house without makeup if ur on the fence cause of the price DONT BE its awesome go get it u will be so glad u did i just wish I would have known about this product ten years ago!!!

on 2/26/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product, I use it before Origin's a perfect world moisturizer during winter and before Clinique's moisture surge during summer. No breakouts and keeps my skin moisturized.

on 2/25/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. I am young (29) and have always had good skin (which I have taken care of!) But I have noticed an improvement since using this. My skin looks fresher and more radiant. Will be buying over and over again!

on 2/19/2010 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used the earlier ANR (1990/1991) version when I was in my late 20s, and liked it, and I liked the (marketing) hype/idea that it was "insurance" to slow down aging for the future. However, I stopped after 2 bottles because I didn't see any difference to my skin and it was expensive for me to continue. I felt that maybe my skin was too young then for such a product. A few years back, when they came out with the Protective formula and Whitening formula, I did try both again but I just didn't like them. The Protective formula broke me out, which is rare for me, & the Whitening formula didn't do much.

However, recently, my skin has been really dry & tight even with my dermalogica routine, so i have been on the look out for something hydrating. An estee SA told me about the new Synchronised ANR and I decided to try it. I bought the 75 ml bottle which was a limited edition item here that comes out once a year, so I was lucky. I have been using this for almost 5 weeks and i must say I love it! I could see improvement in my skin within 1 week. My skin is somehow smoother, more "plump up" and less dry & tight, and my skin tone has improved. Even my pores look finer.

I didn't believe the improvement could be due solely to this, but I had a family crisis just 2 weeks back & I stopped using this for a week. My skin became dull, tight and dry again....but this could also have been due to lack of sleep. Anyway, I re-used it again as soon as I could, & my skin is once again smoother, plumper & more hydrated + my skin tone is again brighter. Marvelous serum! Works even better than dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster. Also, I like that its rich in anti-oxidants. I use it day & night under a moisturiser. As some MUAer has mentioned, this Synchronised version is runnier compared to the Protective one. It feels "lighter" and doesn't give me any problems at all. & it also somehow calms down any redness/rashes that I sometimes get. My only gripe is the plastic bottle. I love the old glass bottle. & of course, I wish it could be cheaper! However, I will continue to re-purchase as I like it so much for the results it gives.
EDIT 12/01/2011: I have since made a total switch to Paula's Choice products, & am using her matifying serum for oily skins. Since using PC, my skin condition has improved - I don't have an iffy skin now where it swings between oily or dry. Its just well hydrated. PC controls the oil without being too drying. Her serum works for me, but ANR did give me a brighter skin tone. However, PC's serum is so much lighter on my pocket :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product takes time, but it does soften fine lines. I don't know about deep wrinkles, but I do have fine lines and early/new wrinkles, and this serum has really helped.

It's pricey, but lasts forever because you use only a drop or two at a time, and you apply it only on to the lines/wrinkles, instead of all over your face. It's definitely a will-repurchase item for me. :-O

My forehead had SO MANY lines on it due to stress, and I was also starting to get the "11" between my eyebrows, even when I wasn't wrinkling my face up, and this serum has really smoothed them out. I've been using it nightly for 1 month, and it hasn't made a dent in my 1 oz bottle.

on 2/9/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I Love this product. I got a free sample and when it was gone I rushed back to get more. Its a bit pricey but I think its worth it. Im 23 and I honestly think i will use this for the rest of my life. I have problem skin and this has made a HUGE difference. Give it a chance!

on 1/31/2010 2:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As a young girl, I saw this ugly brown dropper bottle on my mother's vanity. Now, sadly, I'm of the age to use anti-aging products, including this serum in the ugly brown dropper bottle :P My mother gave me this not knowing it's just a serum and not an actual night moisturizer (after I told her this I think she regret giving it to me) and I have to say it does what it claims to do. I get a bit of redness initially, but my skin has never looked better. It looks smoother, more even toned, pores are less clogged and my complexion just looks glowy. It's a subtle but noticeable difference.

I use this at night, after washing my face. Half a dropper-full is enough to cover my face and neck. I let it dry for a bit, then apply my night cream. A bit pricey (about $75 for 1.7 oz) but it works!

on 1/30/2010 9:41:00 PM

Amazing. I remember my grandma using the original formula when I was a kid and thought I would give it a try after I had one of those "OMG I look like I am 500 years old" mornings. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and my skin feels smoother, is showing less fine lines and and is returning to that glow I had in my early 20's. I did purchse 2 small GWP bottles on Ebay first to see if it was worth the $$. I will definitely purchse a full bottle when I run out. Worth trying if you feel like your skin is dull and lifeless and needs a major pick me up!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

love love love this. yes it's very expensive, but a bottle will last you a long time. i don't know how it works, but I have acne prone skin, and after using this at night, my skin is always clearer, smoother, and just more radiant in the morning. it's hard to find a product that will give you immediate noticeable results like that. i don't have wrinkles yet so can't really speak to that, but hopefully if i keep using this things will stay that way for a longer ;)

Popular Treatments (Face)