Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

Worth every cent. I really love this peel. Amazing results, not immediately, but the day after using. Wowie!!!! Use the day before a big event, and see a new face. The packaging doesn't let you know if you're using the proper amounts in proportion to each other. I don't like the packaging. But for the results, I'd put up with worse. An amazing, amazing product. Best peel on the market . . . I've tried many. This is worth every cent you spend, and I can't recommend highly enough (in case you can't tell). One of the only other products to make such a difference in my skin was Philosophy's 'save me.'

I am completely shocked at how different my skin looks after using this one time! I was experiencing terrible breakouts and dull, tired skin. I was so frustrated with trying acne products that I just took a chance and gave this a shot. WOW! My blemishes are fading after only five hours and my skin has never looked so fresh and smooth! It's such a strange product too! I was really nervous my sensitive skin wouldn't handle it. I plan on buying this is full size ASAP and never being without it!

I just used this for the first time. I got the 1 oz version off of ebay, I saw it on QVC and didn't want to commit $65 so I commited half the price for half the product. I didn't really enjoy the greasy gritty sandpaper feel, but after the activation gel was on it felt a lot better. It was hard to get all the grit off but I did and my face does have more glow to it. UPDATE: I just finished my 1 oz, it has about 7 applications in it. Through out using it I still had that gritty greasy yucky feeling, but during my last use I realized what I was doing wrong. I was so worried about not using too much activation gel, I wasn't using enough! So now I have a bit left over.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this product off and on for the past 6 months (one kit lasted me that whole time, using it a lot at first and then only occasionally when I wanted a quick fix). In the past months I got serious and started using it every 2 or 3 days. I love how it feels and it makes me feel like I really DID something for my skin. After I'm all done, I slather on some Hope In A Jar all over my face and my Oil Of Olay eye cream and I feel like I've been treated to a spa facial.... aaaaahhhhh :)

This scrub is amazing! I started using it after receiving several samples, and it is worth the money. The exfoliating scrub is effective without feeling too grainy or abrasive, and the foaming activator is awesome too. Skin is left feeling ultra smooth, clean, and without clogged pores. A wonder scrub!

One of the "greatest" products I have ever used. My skin is sensitive and dry and I have had no problems using it. It makes my skin feel very smooth and seems to bring back the young looking skin I used to have.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this product was good. I kept hearing rave reviews about it. It lasts a long time. I will try it one more time to see if I like it, Im still unsure. But It makes my face feel fresh and radiant.

I got this recently and I'm amazed at the results. I have sensitive skin and can use this scrub/peel with no problems. I experienced no redness or irritation at all. My skin felt so smooth afterward and it cleaned out my pores. I'm really glad I got this. I like it better than my La Mer Refining Facial scrub.

I just got this product as QVC special value and I was so amazed!

This peel actually takes out oils and cloged pored in my T-zone and I have never experienced such a smooth skin before and feel so refreshing!

Definately recommand to anyone who want to experience the best in home expoliation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I'm 29, somewhat oily, typically use ProActiv to control minor acne breakouts.

This facial really is like going to the spa, except that it only takes about 5 minutes total!! So it's faster, cheaper and better than most salon peels!