Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

on 6/8/2004 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this product off and on for the past 6 months (one kit lasted me that whole time, using it a lot at first and then only occasionally when I wanted a quick fix). In the past months I got serious and started using it every 2 or 3 days. I love how it feels and it makes me feel like I really DID something for my skin. After I'm all done, I slather on some Hope In A Jar all over my face and my Oil Of Olay eye cream and I feel like I've been treated to a spa facial.... aaaaahhhhh :)

on 6/1/2004 1:10:00 AM

This scrub is amazing! I started using it after receiving several samples, and it is worth the money. The exfoliating scrub is effective without feeling too grainy or abrasive, and the foaming activator is awesome too. Skin is left feeling ultra smooth, clean, and without clogged pores. A wonder scrub!

on 5/30/2004 5:09:00 PM

One of the "greatest" products I have ever used. My skin is sensitive and dry and I have had no problems using it. It makes my skin feel very smooth and seems to bring back the young looking skin I used to have.

on 5/20/2004 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this product was good. I kept hearing rave reviews about it. It lasts a long time. I will try it one more time to see if I like it, Im still unsure. But It makes my face feel fresh and radiant.

on 4/26/2004 9:43:00 PM

I got this recently and I'm amazed at the results. I have sensitive skin and can use this scrub/peel with no problems. I experienced no redness or irritation at all. My skin felt so smooth afterward and it cleaned out my pores. I'm really glad I got this. I like it better than my La Mer Refining Facial scrub.

on 4/22/2004 10:07:00 PM

I just got this product as QVC special value and I was so amazed!

This peel actually takes out oils and cloged pored in my T-zone and I have never experienced such a smooth skin before and feel so refreshing!

Definately recommand to anyone who want to experience the best in home expoliation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I'm 29, somewhat oily, typically use ProActiv to control minor acne breakouts.

This facial really is like going to the spa, except that it only takes about 5 minutes total!! So it's faster, cheaper and better than most salon peels!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a huge Philosophy fan, but this product is great. In about five minutes this two-step exfoliating kit leaves my skin baby smooth and glowing. You get four ounces total of product including a jar of manual exfoliant and a bottle of gel activator for $65US. Used once or twice a week this should last for months. It's not a peel or microdermabrasion so don't expect miracles, but if you are looking for a quick and effective exfoliator/skin brightener this could be what you're looking for. Unless something more amazing comes along I will repurchase, but I still have tons of product left after several weeks.

on 3/30/2004 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Boy was I surprised by this peel!!! I generally dislike Philosophy skincare products- I have tried most of their moisturizers, treatments, cleansers, masks, exfoliants, etc. and have been very disappointed. However, this is an awesome and unique exfoliator (unlike their other microdermabrasion this products actually works!).

The first step is a vitamin C scrub. The exfoliating particles aren't jagged at all, and it smells heavenly (like vitamin C tablets). The second step is applying the activating gel. Once you rub and massage it into the skin, you feel a warming sensation (which I absolutely love) and it starts to foam up! How cool is that! After a couple of minutes, you wash it off. I could see a suble difference in my skin- it glowed more and looked more even. Also, this left my face soooooo smooth and soft! I have tried so many different exfoliators (i.e. Remede Sweep, DDF, Fresh, Origins, MD Forte, Kiehls, Arcona, and many more) and this is most effective at making my face feel clean and soft. No joke- I give this an A+++! Finally a skincare product by Philosophy that I like (actually love)!

on 3/29/2004 4:52:00 PM

Like many other reviews, I also received a sample of this and LOVE it! I have sensitive skin that tends to be a bit ruddy, and I'm prone to rough patches, esp. on my chin. After using this, my skin glowed and felt soft - WOW! I'm trying to swap for other samples and a full size kit now (page me!) but will likely end up buying one. The $65 price tag is a bit much, but I suppose even one microdermabrasion treatment would cost me more than that...

Popular Treatments (Face)