Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 8/7/2004 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It does an ok job of keeping breakouts away but the best part of it is how clean it makes my skin feel. It tingles and feels really cool and it keeps you feeling super clean for hours. One of the best drugstore skin treatments available!

on 7/26/2004 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVED IT!!!!!
oooor still love it ^^&
i used it for a week now, and all the big bumps are gone!!!!
i only have white heads left, the color is my skin, but only small bumps...
after my skin clears more, i am going to use it only once two days or something and use cleanser w/o the benzolyc(?) proaxide or however u spell that!!!

on 7/21/2004 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this as a mask to help clear up an annoying acne flare up on my cheek. The clay base & low level of BP appealed to me but I was wary of the menthol. Luckily, it worked without irritating my sensitive skin and I will keep this on hand for intensive spot treatments.

on 7/8/2004 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am usually sensitive to BP but i needed an acne cleanser b/c i started breaking out even tho im using Differin i still need a good cleanser. I've been using Cetaphil in the morning and this at night and my skin is getting rid of the annoying small blemishes i usually get.

on 7/2/2004 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I tried a number of masks, including Chanel, which just made me break out. I couldn't find this product in Canada, so I bought it when I was down in the US. This mask did not make me break out at all, and it cleared up my skin in a week, using it twice daily. This product does tend to dry out (even really oily skin) if used for a prolonged period. Update: yet another product I had to stop using because it eventually irritated my sensitive skin so much that I had to go for regular facials and was told to switch to a milk cleanser. My suggestion: use with caution and avoid if you have sensitive skin.

on 7/1/2004 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is great. I LOVE this. When i bought it i was just gonna use it as a mask, but now i use it every night as a cleanser. It got rid of all the bumps on my forehead and my skin glows. But dont use it as a mask if ur gonna go out soon, cuz it will make ur face red for HOURS. But it does control oil. I use it once a week as a mask at night before bed and then i moisturize with Clean and Clear Dual action moisturizer. This combination is great. U should get this

on 6/25/2004 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this product! I use it everyday. The best part is that it can be used as both a cleanser and a mask. while washing it off you get a cool/tingly feeling. It really does control oil, and i noticed that it prevented bumps i used to get around my forehead

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this a few days ago and I LOVE this! It smells nice and is really creamy. I first used it as the mask to get rid of the little pimples I had and now their almost gone! It also greatly reduced some of the acne I get occastionally on my cheeks. (I'll soon be acne free!)I also love it as a cleanser. It has 3.5% benzoyl peroxide which isn't too much and isn't too little. I would deffinatly recommend this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE: While I still love this product, it definitely dried out my skin now that i'm using it in the winter. So, I have decreased my usage but still love the product. I do like to use it as a mask every once in awhile.

UPDATE: Have been using this for about a month, and the results are great so far. Have had no adverse reaction, still love the consistency and smell. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Just bought this product yesterday. First impression: GREAT smell! I want to eat it. Very creamy consistency, but lathers up well (although not sudsy). A very small amount of exfoliation...great for everyday use without scratching my skin. Afterwards, my skin had a great clean tingly feeling. Very refreshing.

Also used it as a spot mask last night, and my below-the-surface cystic zit already feels smaller. As a spot mask, I left it on overnight and did not feel overly tight or uncomfortable. Have not used as a full face mask yet.

on 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this product in for small breakouts and for daily washing. You can use it as a wash and also as a mask. If I have a breakout, I will dab it overnight, but not too often because it will make the area red. Overall, this is a great product and the price cannot be beat!