July 24, 2014 | 2167 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by melyody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great cleanser. I'm sensitive to salcylic acid, so this cleanser with the benzoyl peroxide is a lifesaver. I use it as a mask as needed and cleanser every day. One warning: make sure it's REALLY washed off your face before you dry off--I have a couple of towels that have bleach marks all over them from this stuff--but to me, it's worth it--I just have a special old towel for my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by rastame

A++. I haven't experienced any bad breakouts since I've been using this (about 4 weeks or so). I use it as a nightly cleanser and about once a week as a mask. Is not drying to my skin at all. Feels fresh and clean afterwards. If my skin stays this way, I will continue to use...Fingers are crossed! EDIT: Well the cysts and other zits are back, yippee yay yay.. So maybe not as great as I had thought. Also, this started to be a bit drying on my chin after a month or so. Maybe it didn't work quite as well since I had to alternate with other products?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 11:55:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

So far so good after a week's use. At 30, I'm cursed with more breakouts than I had 15 years ago. I'm using this mask each night in hopes of warding off more of the little beasts. My existing breakouts seem to be drying up and with the exception of a spot on my chin, I don't seem to be breaking out as much normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by blooming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great! I thought it might be too drying, but it's actually perfect for the summer. Has just the right amount of grit, tingles just a bit and when I've got a few extra minutes, I use it as a mask to extra cleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

I absolutely love this stuff; I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle, and will continue to purchase it again and again. I've never used an acne cleanser or mask that has been so consistent; I can always rely on this stuff when I feel a break-out coming on, and thanks to it, I hardly ever actually break-out anymore. I use it as a mask about once every 2 weeks or so, and as a cleanser in the shower each day; I don't find it to be too drying, as long as I moisturize afterwards. It's also pretty affordable, and lasts well, as long as you don't use too much at a time, (and you only need a little...) My HG acne treatment!

UPDATE: This stuff is still working miracles for my skin, but it's becoming harder and harder to find! The last bottle I found was at Zellers with the discount items, and it'd been marked down to about 2/3 of the original price. PLEASE tell me Neutrogena isn't discontinuing this product? :*( continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by dontblink15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just tried the sample and all it did was sting and make my face beet red and burning. DON'T USE IT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by soccrgurl6

a bit drying but definitely gets rid of pimples - not overnight but with continued use. i use as a mask, and like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by candy15151

I had to give this a 4 because the fragrance is overpowering and too harsh for everyday use (I'm on Retin-A). However, I found that it's kept my blackheads to the minimal and I like the cooling sensation. I found that my combo sensitive skin works great with clay (kaolin) products to deep clean gently, and this product actually didn't overdry my skin (surprise, surprise). Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by hollerrr

jus bought it... idno will update cuz i jus used it once...did reduce swellig on pimples on forehead and reduce redness...nice tingly cool feeling...i love menthol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by littlekat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It smells so great (although its an interesting smell that no everyone loves as much as i do!) My favorite thing to do is use it as a spot treatment overnight...clears up those problem area's like magic! Just be careful not to get it on any bright colored clothing, because it will bleach it! Other than that, I highly recommend this stuff :)