Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 7/26/2004 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVED IT!!!!!
oooor still love it ^^&
i used it for a week now, and all the big bumps are gone!!!!
i only have white heads left, the color is my skin, but only small bumps...
after my skin clears more, i am going to use it only once two days or something and use cleanser w/o the benzolyc(?) proaxide or however u spell that!!!

on 7/21/2004 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this as a mask to help clear up an annoying acne flare up on my cheek. The clay base & low level of BP appealed to me but I was wary of the menthol. Luckily, it worked without irritating my sensitive skin and I will keep this on hand for intensive spot treatments.

on 7/8/2004 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am usually sensitive to BP but i needed an acne cleanser b/c i started breaking out even tho im using Differin i still need a good cleanser. I've been using Cetaphil in the morning and this at night and my skin is getting rid of the annoying small blemishes i usually get.

on 7/2/2004 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I tried a number of masks, including Chanel, which just made me break out. I couldn't find this product in Canada, so I bought it when I was down in the US. This mask did not make me break out at all, and it cleared up my skin in a week, using it twice daily. This product does tend to dry out (even really oily skin) if used for a prolonged period. Update: yet another product I had to stop using because it eventually irritated my sensitive skin so much that I had to go for regular facials and was told to switch to a milk cleanser. My suggestion: use with caution and avoid if you have sensitive skin.

on 7/1/2004 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is great. I LOVE this. When i bought it i was just gonna use it as a mask, but now i use it every night as a cleanser. It got rid of all the bumps on my forehead and my skin glows. But dont use it as a mask if ur gonna go out soon, cuz it will make ur face red for HOURS. But it does control oil. I use it once a week as a mask at night before bed and then i moisturize with Clean and Clear Dual action moisturizer. This combination is great. U should get this

on 6/25/2004 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this product! I use it everyday. The best part is that it can be used as both a cleanser and a mask. while washing it off you get a cool/tingly feeling. It really does control oil, and i noticed that it prevented bumps i used to get around my forehead

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this a few days ago and I LOVE this! It smells nice and is really creamy. I first used it as the mask to get rid of the little pimples I had and now their almost gone! It also greatly reduced some of the acne I get occastionally on my cheeks. (I'll soon be acne free!)I also love it as a cleanser. It has 3.5% benzoyl peroxide which isn't too much and isn't too little. I would deffinatly recommend this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE: While I still love this product, it definitely dried out my skin now that i'm using it in the winter. So, I have decreased my usage but still love the product. I do like to use it as a mask every once in awhile.

UPDATE: Have been using this for about a month, and the results are great so far. Have had no adverse reaction, still love the consistency and smell. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Just bought this product yesterday. First impression: GREAT smell! I want to eat it. Very creamy consistency, but lathers up well (although not sudsy). A very small amount of exfoliation...great for everyday use without scratching my skin. Afterwards, my skin had a great clean tingly feeling. Very refreshing.

Also used it as a spot mask last night, and my below-the-surface cystic zit already feels smaller. As a spot mask, I left it on overnight and did not feel overly tight or uncomfortable. Have not used as a full face mask yet.

on 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this product in for small breakouts and for daily washing. You can use it as a wash and also as a mask. If I have a breakout, I will dab it overnight, but not too often because it will make the area red. Overall, this is a great product and the price cannot be beat!

on 6/12/2004 12:26:00 PM

Ouch. I used this thinking I might benefit from it once a week but the one time I used it, it made my face red. Any small blemishes that I had were extremely red. This stuff was way too harsh for my oily, sensitive skin. It does have a warning that says avoid if you have very sens. skin. I should have listened.