September 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Lurid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see why anyone would choose chemical filled products over this.

The smell is wonderful, and feels great going onto your skin. It keeps me from getting hang nails and maintains the natural sheen my nails have. Anyone looking for a good cuticle/nail cream should really consider this.

I've watched the price climb over the years though, There are other natural oils and butters that are probably great for nails too, but I have yet to try them.

But overall, this stuff is really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

I like its refreshing scent and how moisturizing it is. I remembered when I first tried it in the drugstore, I was just trying for fun and i put a huge amount on my finger tips, and just 2 days later, I could see stripping of my finger tips were cured! After that, i just bought small jar and use it whenever i have cuticle sticking out, i am not sure if it's a miracle, but it's definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by skittishpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! it smells really good and every time i use it, i notice my nail improve in strength and they actually grow. I just need to get in the habit of using it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by laula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to be honest here, I never thought I would have shelled out $7.99 CAN for some cuticle treatment...but I did. Thanks to other reviews on here about this amazing product my cuticles now look beautiful!!!

I'm a softball player and have dry hands and skin and no moisturizer could ever help the state of my hands and cuticles. Since I was a child my cuticles were dry, then I'd pick at them..and well you can imagine the rest! Since I've been using the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream they've softened and have actually started healing!

I love the scent, it smells like Lemon Meringue Pie! And it does take a while to sink in because it's got beeswax in it, but it's worth the wait! I apply it whenever I put my hand cream on and ALWAYS apply it before bed.

I'm so thrilled with the results I show everyone my hands because they know how ugly they used to be :S. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll be a hand model soon! haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by MetalDevil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells great and is very hydrating. I am glad they changed the tin - much easier to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by twinx31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is ok it does make your cuticles look nice on the spot but it does not last long. Smelly really nice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by oceanmist27

First things first...if you hate lemons or the smell of lemons...don't buy this. It does have a very strong lemon smell to it. Although I think it smells more like a foody lemon than a household cleaner lemon.
It is a tad greasy upon applying it, but that goes away in a few minutes and leaves my cuticles nice and soft. It works well on my nails, too. I noticed they are less brittle and don't peel when I use this. The packaging doesn't bother me...I like the little tin because it is compact enough to take anywhere with me. I will buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Michelle27

I've used this stuff since high school. Before I used this my nails would split at the tips and my cuticles looked disgusting no matter what i did to them. It says on the back to use nightly but i use it in the middle of the day as well b/c of handwashing and work. It does not smell like cleaner(pine sol, lysol, etc.) to me it just smells like lemon drops just not as strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sheepishgurl

Smells good. And works well and makes my cuticles all better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for many years. I first bought it when I was in college and I kept it in my purse. I used to apply it in class all the time and the results were amazing! My cuticles were smooth and soft! I also think that this product helps to whiten nail tips a little bit thanks to the lemon oils. The smell is very natural and pleasant - just like lemons with a touch of almond oil. The ingredients are all natural - I have even used this product on my lips when I am caught without lip balm!! I can't say that I highly recommend it for that purpose, but it gets the job done in a pinch. Can't say I would EVER try that with any other cuticle creme!! I also have tried Sephora's cuticle pen and I prefer this. It is just as easy to carry around in a pocket or purse and the moisture lasts longer. Not to mention, Burts Bees is half the price!!

I noticed that someone said something about the packaging. I recently repurchased this after having my first container for years (literally - this stuff lasts!) and I noticed that the container had changed. They added an extra lip around the edge to make it easier to grip. Awesome product!!