April 20, 2014 | 1753 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love the fact that it has a pump
Love the up-to-full MATTE coverage it provides
Love the color range - finally found a color that matches - golden tan
Love how long it lasts
LOVE the price :)

Go to my channel wjmalique and search my videos if you want to see how it looks on :) and let me know if you want a more in depth review

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LoveMusicc92

Hi! Although I really wanted to like this foundation, It didn't work for my skin. I have oily acne prone skin and I have acne scars so I tend to go for matte medium to full coverage foundations and I have heard some good stuff about this foundation but I do not like it at all. It is very thick, and not in a good way, it looks dry and mask like as soon as you put it on and it dried on my skin before I had a chance to blend it. It made me oily within an hour and did not last on my skin. And it also broke me out. My skin is a bit sensitive so it could be because of that. Either way, this is not a good foundation in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just started wearing this and I am impressed! I have red blotchiness in my t-zone, dry forehead and nose, and am always looking to cover that up. I applied moisturizer just in my dry areas, then a kabuki brush to apply this foundation, followed by coty airspun as a finishing powder. Great coverage, I'm halfway through the day and looking good. No shine, no weird color, no wear so far! I'll update again at the end of the week

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by anthropologie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I've ever used. I used to be a big fan of Revlon Photo Ready foundation, but in the direct sunlight I was sparkly. I like a matte finish, and this is matte, but not OVERLY matte so that you look dead. I have found I don't need to set this with a powder because the finish is so natural and wonderful.

YAY. There is a pump! I don't like foundations that lack a pump. I end up pouring out half of the product if there is no pump. It's a mess. This has a great pump! Although the lid does get foundation inside it, it is not really a big deal. The following sentence may seem like I don't know what I'm talking about, but I promise I do. I've bought a lot of makeup for a 22-year-old. This is better than Chanel, YSL, Laura Mercier, Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Stila, and everything else.
Plus it's cheap in comparison to those high-end products.
The finish on this foundation LOOKS LIKE SKIN. It's MATTE. It STAYS ALL DAY. It WILL NOT BREAK YOU OUT. If it has, your skin was probably prone to break outs already.

It kinda has a weird scent that reminds me of deodorant, but I have a really sensitive sense of smell, so it's negligible.

Usually Cover Girl SUCKS. Not this time. I'm sorry I doubted you, Cover Girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by dpvfb

I really loved this foundation, and I am definitely going to stick with it for a while. At first I was a little skeptical about this foundation because it of how cheap it is. I was used to my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation which I had used for years. I loved the Laura Mercier Foundation when I would barely apply it in the morning (after priming my face with the Laura Mercier primer). The foundation looked flawless in the morning, but my midafternoon and after blotting my face a few times the foundation would just look terrible and did not have the staying power that I wanted. My skin is extremely oily in the t-zone area, so oily that I can saturate a few of the neutrogena blotting wipes a few times a day, that is how bad it is. With this foundation, my skin still looks flawless after 12 hours, I still have to blot my face with a little bit of rice powder in the t-zone area but this has drastically helped with my oily skin. For the price it is worth the try. If you hate it, then it is not like you spend a fortune on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by CookiesAndCats

I was surprised at how much I like this foundation. I had tried Covergirl Clean before and it was too sheer (and basically useless), but this provides good coverage without being cakey or mask-like. It has a pump, which is definitely a plus, and costs around $12, which is cheaper than some comparable foundations by Revlon or other drugstore brands. It gives a nice matte finish, and makes my skin look healthy and pretty. It matches my skin tone quite well. My only complaint is that it does seem to wear off as the day goes on, so I don't think it lives up to the "outlast" claim. If you want to maintain the look you get when you first put it on, I think you have to touch it up during the day, and I don't like to have to do that when i am out and about. I haven't tried many foundations because of my budget, but I like this best of any I have purchased. I am already on my second bottle, and when this one runs out, will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by NancyDunn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this the other day, and was pretty impressed. Covers really well, and stays most of the day. I like this brand, although cheaper, it doesn't seem that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Ameliaheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok so I just recently bought this product and have used it enough to be able to tell that it's absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about it!
It lasts for the absolute longest time still looking fresh on the face and Im obsessed with the way it looks on the skin!
Although it says it has primer built in today I used it with smashbox photo finish primer and the combination is flawless

It dries practically matte but in a very natural looking way if you are someone with oily skin this is very very helpful.

I did not need to powder or blot the whole day today or any of the other days I have worn it !

the packaging is great too ! Two thumbs up for the pump!!

If you are on the fence about trying it go for it I'm sure you'll love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by crodri95

I barely got this foundation yesterday, and I really like it! It goes on nice and blends well. I forgot and applied primer before putting on the foundation, but I will attempt it without any tomorrow. It does not make my face look cakey, maybe because I didn't set it with a powder. Hopefully it does not break me out as I've read.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by mayumikiki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this foundation would be good for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin and like most people, my t-zone area will get oily throughout the day. This foundation was really good at keeping that under control. However, for the rest of my face, mostly around my lower cheeks next to my mouth, I started to get big patches of dry skin after using this foundation everyday for about a month.

A good point is this foundation did NOT crease what so ever in my fine lines under my eyes. Which was amazing...I haven't found another foundation that doesn't do that.

I think I'm going to try using this foundation again during the summer months and see how it goes.

For reference, I'm NC 25-30, and tried using the honey beige because it looked the most yellow. It was dark, but i think it would work well once I get a tan during the summer.