October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Jenners10111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

bought this recently and I cannot rank it against the first palette because I love both. The colours are so pretty and the texture is really buttery and so easy to blend. I also love the brush that comes with it and the naked lip junkie. I guess its a bit expensive but for all that comes with it I think its worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved naked 1, but wanted more griege and mid toned colours as I felt they would be more versatile for me. I do believe they've changed the formulation of their eyeshadows between naked 1 and 2, and I miss the non chalky, wonderful blendability of naked 1. I also found that the included brush exacerbated the powderiness of naked 2, and my natural hair brushes did work somewhat better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- lots of neutral shadows
- cooler taupes than in Naked 1
- comes with Primer (for those who have yet to try it)
- very pigmented so will last a long time for the money
- could apply lightly or heavily
- can take on travels (but don't want to risk my beautiful package - heh heh)

Cons:
- expensive (though would be more expensive if each shade were bought separately)
- lots of shimmer

Am NC25-30. I own Naked1 but Naked 2 seems to suit me better since it leans more cool. The two palettes are similar but if you want cooler taupes and neutrals, get the Naked 2. No makeup enthusiast cannot do without this, right??

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love urban decay's eyeshadow palettes especially this naked 2 palette I prefer natural looks. I think there are too many shimmery shades in this palette and not enough highlight colours but the eyeshadows are still very nice. It comes with a lip gloss and a 2 ended brush which I thought was quite divine. 36 in my opinion is quite expensive but it is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Again, I have the original NAKED palette and couldn't contain myself when the NAKED2 came out, Although the colors are similar, they're different. Gorgeous, vibrant and pigmented colors are perfect for travel and carrying around.

The only thing is, I wish they had more matte colors :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by littlemoon97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. As some have mentioned, the colors are especially good for cool-toned skin and really complement my fair complexion. They are buildable and nicely pigmented, and I find they stay put. I have the first Naked Palette, and while I prefer the tones of this one overall, the two palettes work really well together. I find myself combing shadows from them al the time. I gave this a 4 rather than a 5 only because I do wish there were a higher ratio of mattes to glitters; however, most of the shimmery shadows are not over the top and are still wearable without making me look like I'm trying to look like my teenage daughter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just got this for my birthday. I already have Naked 1 but I think I might prefer the neutrals in this one. They're a little better suited to my skin tone. The quality is as to be expected from Urban Decay. Very smooth and pigmented. Use a primer and they will last all day (despite what one earlier reviewer said, even expensive pressed eye shadows need primer) The initial cost is a bit much, but many addicts will likely spend that much on cheap eye shadows and whatnot in a year, so it's worth the investment.

I put "No" to rebuying cause I have both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes. More then enough neutral eyeshadows for one person, so I doubt I'll ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I am head over heels in LOVE with this product! I got this at sephora a couple days ago b/c I couldn't wait any longer to try it & I don't regret buying it at all! The colors are gorgeous & I prefer this over the naked 1 palette. The colors are great for every day or going out. Definitely worth buying! Love the lip gloss too! My favorite color out of this is suspect; it the most gorgeous bronze-y color. I know this palette is over-hyped but I really like this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by juneexd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love love love! there isnt much I can say about this that hasn't already been said. I have both naked original and naked 2. I definitely feel like this is the better palette in terms of colors, packaging, and brush. If you want a naked, get this one

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this on a whim. I usually dont do eyeshadow when I apply make up simply because i have semi-double lid. So anything you put on is covered under the hooded layer. So it is only visible if i close my eyes. Therefore I usually put on a really bold eyeliner. For me, for the price I have to shell out, I Feel that the quality of these eyeshadows are mediocre. I have tonnes of fall out, especially with suspect, ydk, snakebite and pistol. Not just on my face but on the palette as well. I dont own naked 1, so i cant compare. but for the price there shouldnt be mega fall out. Second, I find that it's not as easy to pack on the color on the lid, i feel that you need at least two application to see a vibrant color and by the second application, major fallout on your cheeks. And not as smooth as compared to WnW. Not really easily blended either. Some colors go well with my skin tone NC35 here, some dont, indeed this is probably more suited to those who have a cooler undertone. The longevity is okay, slightly better than drugstore ones, and with UDPP, it lasts the whole day. But of course, by the end of the day, most colors are not as vibrant and they have been reduced to a wash on the eyelids.

All in all. I feel that these are one of those over hyped product, not really worth spending USD60 on, I'd rather spend the money on WnW and get more quality shadows and plus for USD 60 I could get like 8 mini pallettes...