April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a wonderfully luxurious, moisturising liquid foundation ideal for normal-dry or combination-dry skin types. It leaves a satin finish, quite dewy but not greasy. The texture of the foundation is unbelievably silky, and melts into the skin, giving a natural, pretty glow. The coverage is light to medium, and quite buildable. I have combination skin with dry cheeks and a t-zone prone to oiliness, so I'd recommend using a mattifying product underneath in the t-zone area. Overall though, this a beautiful foundation, very luxurious and easy to use, and the gloss bottle and pump dispenser packaging combines elegance with user-friendly design. Provides SPF 8, 30ml for AU$82.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a fab foundation, especially for dry or combination to dry skin types. I have combo skin, and it does get somewhat shiny on my skin by mid-way through the day. But I combat this with blotting tissues and loose powder, and it makes a wonderful foundation.

The texture is an amazingly silky, almost silicon-like feel. Light and sheer, but with good coverage and nice pigment. Plus, the shades are all neutral to yellow toned- no nasty pink or orange hues here. The overall effect is moisturising, and glowy- gives the complexion a real light. The pump packaging is fantastic- elegant as well as being practical. And it's got SPF, which is essential for me. I'm a PPP-LLL skin tone, and I usually wear MAC NC20, and I wear #10 Limpides in this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I can only use the lotion form, the cream form looks fantastic in a luscious pot, but was way too emollient for me. The lotion form comes in a pump bottle - nice and hygenic, and is perfect for my combination skin. It slips on with a silky texture and is really smooth to the touch. The light coverage it gives is fantastic for every day use. Thumbs up! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2003 2:52:00 AM More reviews by grapekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation for combination or dry skin types. it goes on really smooth and satiny. it makes my face look like its just glowing! The only problem i have with this product is that on my oily days this foundation is too much. Thats when i use the double perfection fluid!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is great.It's one of the best I've tried for my dry skin. Good colours, nice texture with medium coverage. Itīs easy to apply and it comes in a pump bottle. Also contains spf 15. UPDATE/ Im taking one lippie off. This is very heavy for my skin but still very good... It only works during winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I have been wearing this foundation for a week now and I have to give it high marks. The color choices are nice and neutral, and the finish is gorgeous. They call it a satin finish and this did look somewhat like satin on my skin but overall it just gave a healthy well-rested look to my tired, stressed skin. It was moisturizing to my dry sensitive skin and the sunscreen did not aggravate it. Plus, it felt like I was wearing nothing but the polished look lasted the entire day--14+ hours. A trifle pricey at $55.00 a bottle but well-worth it in my opinion as it rivals Chantecaille FS, my other favorite. If you have n/d skin, it's a must try this winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 4:39:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

My holy grail foundation. Leaves a beautiful, satin finish. Great for my dry skin. Looks very natural yet luminous. My skin seriously looks perfect. Also, I have very sensitive skin and this didn't make me rash at all. It comes in a very practical pump container. The price is high but I say that it is better to save your money on foundation that spend it on upscale lipgloss and eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm quickly working through the little sample bottle I got of this, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy soon. I'm in love with this foundation. It works well with my dry skin and I like that it's SPF 15. Paired up with my SPF 15 face lotion, I should be protected ;) But anyway, it's light, satiny, yet moisterizing and makes my face look nice. I'm probably going to purchase (for $50 - Ouch) in the near future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 2:40:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

The foundation feels absolutely beautiful - luxurious, creamy, blends like a dream. Howver, it's "dewy" coverage is way too dewy for anyone with any hint of oily skin. I have a slightly oily tzone and it slipped off during the day and made me feel really oily. But I bet this will be wonderful in the cooler drier winter months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I got a sample of this foundation in the jar. I absolutely love the thicker foundation in the jar because it works so well for spot coverage. It's a lot less messy than normal liquid foundation if you just want to apply a little to discolored areas. The price is ridiculously high though! $55 is alot for foundation. This is also very moisturizing and gave my skin a great glow. Overall, I really liked this stuff!