August 28, 2014 | 918 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

So disappointed that this didn't work for me! I love finding cheapo products that wipe the floor with their over-priced rivals, so ordered three of these mascaras from the States based on the rave reviews. Even with postage costs to the UK, I felt I was getting a bargain.
However, all I ended up getting from this mascara was parched, raggedy, clumpy lashes that I couldn't make workable with any amount of combing. After a week of daily use, I caved and binned it. Wanted to love this mascara, but there are far superior drugstore products, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

I'm on a cheap beauty products kick lately. Picked this up recently based on reviews here. I've worn it several times and am really impressed. (I use all types of mascara, and my favorites are Lancome Definicil, L'Oreal Voluminous & Lash Out, Max Factor). For reference, I have short straight lashes, so I rarely have the spidery lash problems that others might (I suspect that's more unique for you lucky long-lashed gal). I use 1 or 2 coats only and it really defines and even curls my lashes. I think at least one person said that it smears all over. Well, to add to the confusion, my experience was opposite. I "tested" it by wearing to a one hour spin class (and I sweated plenty) and was really surprised to see at end of class that I just had slight raccoon eyes. Sort of a pain to take off for me, but not worse than anything else. Unless this disappoints me for some strange reason in near future, I'll be stockpiling them.
4/3/12: last time I said there was no packaging or seal, and I deleted that--there is a seal , so no sanitary issues to worry about. I bought one more since last review, but that's bc that's all my drugstore had. Stock seems low and irregular.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sjschmidt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok so, i read some pretty great reviews overall on this mascara, and for $2.99 its worth finding out if they're true... they're really not. i dont know what horrible horrible mascaras theyre comparing it to that makes this so great but in comparison to the average mascara this isnt great at all. You DO get pretty good volume with this but not in a good way, this just made every one of my lashes look like spiders legs... some crooked, sticking this way and that, very dull looking, and tiny little clumps everywhere, and at the end of every lash there sits another clump right on the tip that you have to meticulously pick off. so, pretty much, not a good look... and even for $2.99, not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't found a drugstore mascara that I liked so when I heard the rave reviews about this one on the boards I had to give it a try. I must say I am pretty impressed. The formula is a creamy texture not too wet, goopy or dry. Easy to apply multiple coats and does give my lashes length and volume. I will continue to buy. Thanks MUA for the great rec!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by orcuttjm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Good solid mascara. Makes my lashes gorgeously long and thick with minimal clumping. Holds up for a good 7-8 hours without smudging. Nice small brush that allows me to apply without ruining the rest of my makeup. Washes off easily with soap and water. Easy to find at my local Walgreens for $3.

I do wish it was a little bit longer lasting, but I love the convenience of removal. One caveat - do NOT get water anywhere near your eyes when you're wearing this mascara. It gets everywhere. I cried one night when I was wearing it and I had mascara down my face, on my sleeve, on my bedsheets, everywhere. Probably not a great choice for swimmers or sobbers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the rave reviews, I figured I had nothing to lose, so I picked up this mascara at Walgreens for about $3. It did not disappoint! This made my lashes very black, volumized, and lengthened slightly. I did not have the clumpy spidery lashes that one reviewer commented on, but I can see that happening if you apply too much and then don't comb it out. This mascara is a little more difficult to remove than my old stand-by, Maybelline Full and Soft. Despite that, I think it will become my new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading all the glowing reviews, I decided to buy this from Cherry Culture ($2.99 US) and am shocked - it is everything everyone said and better! Despite being dirt cheap, it really beefs up my lashes, without weighing them down, and subtly lengthens them. I really don't see myself buying any other mascara but this. Thank you MUA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will be buying this from now on as my everyday mascara. i tried it originally because of the price and the great reviews but it really is an amazing mascara. it gives volume without becoming clumpy and it gives my lashes amazing length. I don't think you can go wrong for 3 bucks. Win Win...Win

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by arvejita

I have to add my glowing review for this product... the bristles on the brush look short, but with this mascara formula they go a long way to adding length and volume. Like other reviewers have said, one coat with couple of swipes is enough for a dramatic, longer lash. Two coats and these are over-the-top falsie-looking lashes. Amazing. Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has got to be the absolute worst mascara I've ever tried in my life. How bad is it? It's terrible.
First off, I only applied two coats. One coat was insufficient as I only received some minor volumizing, so I put on two coats.
With that second coat, I got:
-SPIDERY EYELASHES. EWWWWW....!!!!
-clumps galore
-only six eyelashes per eye
-^^each eyelash looked like they were a millimeter thick! Yes, I wanted lots of volume, but not THIS much!!!!!!
Some people might like the spidery eyelash look (like Kim Kardashian, who started this heinous trend in the first place...), but I don't. I think the look is very unattractive and seriously unappealing--a total turn-off, dude.
So if you really want your eyelashes to look like crooked, overly-thick, clumpy tartantula legs, then go ahead and get this mascara.
Otherwise, you're much better off with the Maybelline Falsies Mascara for clumpless volume.
This mascara is so bad that it's not even worth the $2.99 that I paid for. It wouldn't even be worth it if it were free.
Would I repurchase? Never!