April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Leila03

Best. Mascara. Ever. This does everything that a mascara should. Volumizes, lengthens, and doesn't smudge or flake at all. I used to love L'oreal Voluminous, but this blows that mascara out of the water. This mascara is literally only $2.99 at every Walgreens too. Thank you Makeup Alley for turning me on to this mascara. I now have the lashes I always wanted:) Go out and get this mascara now ladies, it really is the best!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because of the stellar reviews on Makeup Alley & I love it!

Walgreens was always sold out of it so I had to order it on Cherry Culture.

I have naturally long, pretty thick, curly lashes which are blonde and invisible without mascara. Yep, I lucked out in the eyelash department. Just wish I had long legs also, but I guess we take what we can get. I really don't any more length but I do have a few requirements in mascara. First of all, I like mascara that does not flake, smear or smudge. I also want mascara that does not pull the natural curl out of my lashes. Mine are curly so I don't have to curl them, but some mascara's are so heavy they pull out the curl...this one does not. Also, no flakes, smudges or smears. This mascara does a great job of plumping up without clumping and it's a nice dark color.

Winning!

This is FAB mascara, especially for the $3.00 I paid for it. I really don't see the need to buy any other mascara but I think I will use up the other 28 I still have in my stash.

This is a great beauty find!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Cheap, smooth, buildable, and HOLDS A CURL. This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever used, and I will buy it as long as they continue to make it. The brush is nice and plush, the formula doesn't clump, and I love it as much as everyone else here seems to. Two thumbs up.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NBinNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK - Ladies...........Listen up! This is the ultimate mascara. Yes, believe it. You are reading a review from a connoisseur of mascara. I have tried many mascara's from high end to lower end. My go to mascara in the lower end was the Rimmel Glam eyes-pink and black bottle. My go to high end has always been Lancome-hypnose drama,Definicils, etc. FYI, I never use waterproof mascara. This little, low price Jordana mascara is great! I have naturally nice lashes, but I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It goes on great (I only need a couple of swipes for each lash area). It comes off real nice and pretty easy with regular cold cream or mascara remover, unlike the lancome mascara. This Jordana mascara has not smeared, flaked nor have I had any other problems with it. I wear contact lenses and have worn this mascara all day long with no problems. I highly recommend this mascara for everyone. The price is unbelievable as well.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by tnrunaway7

I LOVE this mascara....pretty sure it's my HG. I bought it on a whim because you can't beat $3 and it turned out to be a great find! It really thickens and volumizes. There were times where I felt like I didn't need shadow or liner because this mascara did so much. I have used DiorShow mascara and I think that this Jordana mascara rivals it!

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading the reviews of this on nouveaucheap.blogspot.com (n/a), I thought I'd give this a shot. It is $3 at Walgreens...so I felt I could risk it not working out. I'm really liking this! It does a great job of lengthening, separates nicely, and volumizes well. It is a nice deep black without being a super stark inky black. I really like the brush - this reminds me of a cheap dupe for the Kat Von D High Frequency mascara that was my HG for a while. This doesn't smudge, stays on nicely. Be a little careful if applying a second coat. I may be a little bit of a special case because I naturally have a small extra row of lashes on the outer third of my eyes, so mascaras can get heavy and clump fast for me over there. However, thus far I'm really enjoying this - it's lovely! EDIT: I moved this to a 5 rating, and just have to say how very well this is working for my lashes. I'm very impressed with this little $3 mascara, and it is holding curl and not smudging on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is impressive mascara for the price. It works just as well as other mascaras that cost so much more. Gives lashes good length and volume. The only thing is that it can be a little hard to find. I got it al walgreens, though I am not sure where else it is sold. Overall, this is a great find! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing volumizing mascara. One or two swipes & my lashes look long & full. No smearing. No flaking. $2.99 a tube.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by xmich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply put, this mascara is amazing. I've tried dozens of mascaras (from Cover Girl's LashBlast to Lancome's Hypnose Drama) and honestly this beats them all. Made my straight, thin Asian lashes look like falsies, something I've had to use two different mascaras to achieve in the past and even then it came out a clumpy mess. This mascara both lengthens and volumizes. What can I say? Absolute HG, especially when I only need to spend a couple bucks to replace it when it dries out every few months. Perfect.

Update (1/6/13): Okay it's been a year or so since my original review and I STILL USE THIS PRODUCT. I have not used a single other mascara because Jordana's is that good.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an amazing mascara. especially for the price. it is a very wet, slick and glossy formula. it applies pretty heavily and only one or two coats are needed to acheive the full potential of the product. i find that once this thickens up a bit after being opened for a couple days it starts working better than when it's brand new and fresh. this gives a very bold look and can be very much built up very easily. no flaking, no smearing. not waterproof but i find it to be very long wearing, 10-12 hours with no problems.
i was very loyal to dior's extase mascara for about a year but i find this gives me a bolder look and more extreme volume than extase for a fraction of the price. highly recommended for someone who's not shy when it comes to their lashes.