Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 11/11/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

The coverage is aaaamazing. None of the colors match me perfectly, but you couldn't tell, it blended in so well. My skin tone wasn't uneven and it looked like flesh versus a face full of makeup. Its long lasting and doesn't need to be set with powder.
So the color isn't perfect and I would so be in love with the coverage and feel of this foundation but it makes me breakout. I wish it didn't, because otherwise I could live with the slight color mismatch.

on 11/9/2011 12:12:00 AM

I get soo many compliments on my skin , you can see my photos i have worn this forever and i have tried soo many foundations , very expensive ones, from Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, etc... Butt nothing compares to this it last me whole day until i go to bed. The only thing is that after i put it on i have to wait a little bit before it dries so i fan my face and put loose powder on top , people tell me i have doll complexion, very very good product !!!! Very!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Foundation itself is AMAZING! It gives great coverage and blends beautifly. The staying power is lovely as well. The only issue is that the color selecton is awful. I have a very fair complexion and even the lightest color was far too dark for me. This would be a great product if you can find your correct shade.

on 10/29/2011 1:46:00 AM

This product is easily one of the best foundations I've tried (out of YSL, Clinique, Revlon, Estee Lauder, etc) and it's so cheap! It's lovely and dewy without becoming oily at all. It has wonderful staying power and lasts for a long time (although not the 16 hours it claims, but I think any foundation would struggle to last that long). It looks lovely set with mineral powder for full coverage, although on its own it has medium to full coverage. I will say that their lightest shade isn't THAT light though, so I'd avoid if you're particularly fair-skinned. Overall a great product, especially for the price! I have been pretty consistently impressed with Rimmel products.

on 10/27/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I would like to believe I have tried every foundation from A-Z and have finally found the love of my life....this is the foundation I have been searching for. It provides great coverage without looking fake or plastic. It truly lasts ALL DAY; I apply it at 6am and no need to freshen up anytime-even lasting through a workout. It covers my red blothes/uneven skin tone, acne, and post acne marks. I am floored by the quality of this product. I set this with powder and I'm on my way. I am so pleased I have found this product, it does everything I search for in a foundation.

on 10/27/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow! what a find! Thanks MUA. I have been wearing Revlon Colorstay for past 11 years in various colors for my NC40-42 indian skintone. Right now Im in Revlon Colorstay Golden Caramel so I picked the Rimmel foundation in NATURAL BEIGE. They both looked similar in color, natural beige is a better match while CS Golden Caramel is slighter darker.

The Rimmel coverage is similar to Estee Lauder Double wear. It doesnt control oil any better than colorstay. This is thicker coverage so I dont recommended for ladies with drier skin. I have used pretty much majority of popular full coverage foundations on the market: Chanel Perfection, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Avon Extralasting, Tarte Amazoninan Clay, Clinique Even Better, Milani. This rivals them all.

on 10/18/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've purchased this several times and I love it it's so light weight it feels like you have nothing on your skin, but yet it gives you medium coverage and you can build it up if need be. Surprisingly shade 200 soft beige was basically a perfect match for me. it doesn't last 25 hours as it claims but it does last an entire work day and I've worn it out after work to run some errands and it lasted until I took a shower and washed it off. Unfortunately as far as color choices go there's not really much for choices I believe you only have about 3 or 4 colors to choose from. Other then that it is a great buy I got mine at target for $7 which is cheaper then alot of foundations out there. If you're in the market for a new foundation I say it's worth a shot.

on 10/13/2011 8:48:00 PM

I bought this product because of some beauty bloggers reviews about how they loved it. The lightest shade is a little too dark for my skin. It has a weird smell that oddly resembles paint. It tends to look cakey on my face. It doesn't last 25 hours either like it states it does.

on 10/11/2011 8:24:00 AM

I love this foundation. I used it on my wedding day! I have combination skin and so my face does become a little more oily throughout the day, but I think I am going to find this with most foundations. It has a medium coverage, blendable, smells nice, gives good colour and has a pump dispenser which I really like. The price is really reasonable and I definitley would repurchase.

on 10/9/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought this several times over. I think it is the best drugstore foundation on the market for me. I like some coverage but not a mask. I also must have it be long wearing and this is. I use a very light powder over it. Dollar store LA Powder because it is so sheer and does not look cakey.
My absolute favorite foundation is EsteeLauder double wear. It wears all day and can be sheered out or built up for extra coverage in places.
However as far as drug store foundation goes...Rimmel 24 hour is really good. It also seems to be good with photos which Estee Lauder is not.
Also I have dryish skin, if you have oily skin you would probably not like this product.
I am a nc25 and wear 200 in this.