September 22, 2014 | 1857 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sw33twasabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like it because of the packaging (pink color). it has more thicker texture then the gold label one. and it doesn't really match my skin tone(yellow) . so i give the rate only 3. different ppl hv different skin tone. so it might work for you. who knows

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the first bb creams I've tried and I've tried quite a lot. I'm Asian with NC35-37 skin and obviously, it's too light for me. The shade is rather grayish, so if you are very yellow-toned, this might not work for you. I find that topping it with darker compact powder resolves the issue, but that makes it feel a bit too heavy for me to wear at daytime. It makes my skin look dewy upon application but at the end of the day, I look rather "dirty" (because it oxidized on me). Oil control is so-so, it really depends on your skin type. I think it would work if you don't live in such a humid place like I do. Last but not least, I'm not sure if it's suitable for acne prone skin because it broke me out pretty bad (with cysts!).

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Punkeh

They recently came out with a new packaging that ensures no fraudulent BB creams are out to harm people. It is super popular in Korean and for asians (including me XD) so I bought this on Ebay for 15$ max and I love it.

It comes out grayish first and it scared me but once I blended it on my face, it oxidizes to my skintone, I have yellow undertones but on the light/medium borderline kind of shade. I don't like foundations that people sell in America... so I go for BB creams, it's known to whiten your skin and to add SPF to it (which is great for summer!). A little goes a long way when you pump it out, so it will last me for a while. Though the packaging could improve on the nozzle as it is not as hygienic as I think it would be because the remaining BB cream that's at the nozzle would contact bacteria and you'll be putting that on your face the next time you use it. So I keep it in my box (the packaging it came with) so there's no extra air particles that try to get in as easily.
This hasn't made my skin break out yet though it is a bit creamy/heavy, the scent is light so it doesn't bother me. On a really hot humid summer day I might not wear this as I am scared that I will sweat it off and make it run.

If I run out, I might repurchase or try other brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Tresor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I like this, but not love this. It amazingly covers everything, but on my NC20 skin, it's just too dark, a touch too pinky grey. Plus, I am suddenly looking greasy in the t-zone. Didn't notice my pores shrinking either.

UPDATE: Well, I gave this a break for a week, then returned. It's definitely this product that makes my face an oil slick, particularly the T-zone. I used a setting powder on top and still, I am shiny. I thought this was for oily/combo skin?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jessicanoles

I wanna love this stuff, actually, I do, but it breaks me out. :( When I first put it on, it made my face look great (I use a sponge). I have pale skin and it blended to my skintone perfectly. Made my face look fresh and dewy and I felt my best with it on. After about a week of wearing it though, my skin broke out. I discontinue, face gets clear, and try again (cuz i love it so much!). Face breaks out again. OH WELL better luck next time.

The packaging is super lovely. Feels a little heavy on the skin but evens out skintone nicely. I've tried the Gold lable too, but I prefer the pink because it seems to cover up better. My suggestion is to buy the sample sizes first to see how it reacts to your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by iEndlessly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many of you know, BB Cream is rumored secret formula in makeup that Korean stars use. It's originally used for clients who have had plastic surgery so it's supposedly great for the skin as well. I decided to purchase this BB Cream because a local buisness in my area was having a sale, so i bought this cream for around 15 $ CAN. I looked it up online and prices would be around 20$ CAN - so it is a normal priced foundation.

If you didn't know, BB Cream is usually in the utermost lightest shade. This one however is more tinted than the usual - which is an up for me since i have a somewhat tanned skin color. Honestly when i saw how light the shade way, i literally thought i would look like a corpse if i were to apply it on my face.

However, it's not THAT bad, with just the BB cream alone. If you have darker skin like myself - i'd recommend either mixing the cream with a liquid based foundation to create and even tone OR use the BB Cream as a brightener, to bring light to shadows on the face, scars and red areas (the BB cream will somewhat "white -out " the red areas such as around the nose. The cream does create a smooth canvas for additional makeup application. Just a warning, to achieve the best "matte" look - is to have an even amount of both foundation and BB cream. Less is More !

Using the BB Cream, I haven't had had any problems with my face becoming oily - maybe it is just me though. This BB cream usually lasts around 3-4 months for me. A little goes a long way !

The big downside, the packaging is decent - although getting near to the end of my package of BB Cream is basically impossible to use without actually breaking the container in two. Wish i could remove the cap or something.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this with much expectation.
BB cream is known as the known secret of Korean stars.
After reading many reviews, I decided to get this because it was affordable and seems to do a decent job.
The texture of the cream is thicker than regular tinted moisturizer. It feels more like sunscreen.
The color is grayish-beige. It's supposed to blend to the skin and match the color of my face but I find that it looks unnatural. I have to set it with a compact to make it look natural and polished.
I have been using it for 3 weeks and have not seen any significant difference in my skin condition.
One more thing, when I do wear it, I feel that it's heavy on my skin. But so far it hasn't caused breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely LIKE this product. I have sensitive skin and I've definitely been struggling with finding a good foundation that wont clog my pores. This gives good coverage without clogging pores and I also noticed my skin becoming more clear and skin tone evening out. (ref: NC 30) I will def be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by xsoph

this product is the bombbbbbb! i love it. it doesn't hide away ALL of your imperfections, but it does cover some minor bits and pieces. i usually wear it under my foundation and usually foundation makes me breakout, but with BB cream underneath, i don't get as much acne anymore^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Infernogoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fell in love with it, it seems to do that thing where it settles to your skin tone at NC15 I thought it might be a bit tan to me, but it isn't with a light BB primer (Missha Blue Color Base) it is my end to a long hunt for something that does everything I need it to, I trully believe thier claims to oil control, I did have to use a oil cleanser (ultrabland by LUSH) to get it all of but I was super happy with it and couldn't reccomend it to someone unless they didn't have skin, freckles be gone, acne be concealed, pores be minized. All goodness.