July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by iEndlessly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many of you know, BB Cream is rumored secret formula in makeup that Korean stars use. It's originally used for clients who have had plastic surgery so it's supposedly great for the skin as well. I decided to purchase this BB Cream because a local buisness in my area was having a sale, so i bought this cream for around 15 $ CAN. I looked it up online and prices would be around 20$ CAN - so it is a normal priced foundation.

If you didn't know, BB Cream is usually in the utermost lightest shade. This one however is more tinted than the usual - which is an up for me since i have a somewhat tanned skin color. Honestly when i saw how light the shade way, i literally thought i would look like a corpse if i were to apply it on my face.

However, it's not THAT bad, with just the BB cream alone. If you have darker skin like myself - i'd recommend either mixing the cream with a liquid based foundation to create and even tone OR use the BB Cream as a brightener, to bring light to shadows on the face, scars and red areas (the BB cream will somewhat "white -out " the red areas such as around the nose. The cream does create a smooth canvas for additional makeup application. Just a warning, to achieve the best "matte" look - is to have an even amount of both foundation and BB cream. Less is More !

Using the BB Cream, I haven't had had any problems with my face becoming oily - maybe it is just me though. This BB cream usually lasts around 3-4 months for me. A little goes a long way !

The big downside, the packaging is decent - although getting near to the end of my package of BB Cream is basically impossible to use without actually breaking the container in two. Wish i could remove the cap or something.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this with much expectation.
BB cream is known as the known secret of Korean stars.
After reading many reviews, I decided to get this because it was affordable and seems to do a decent job.
The texture of the cream is thicker than regular tinted moisturizer. It feels more like sunscreen.
The color is grayish-beige. It's supposed to blend to the skin and match the color of my face but I find that it looks unnatural. I have to set it with a compact to make it look natural and polished.
I have been using it for 3 weeks and have not seen any significant difference in my skin condition.
One more thing, when I do wear it, I feel that it's heavy on my skin. But so far it hasn't caused breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely LIKE this product. I have sensitive skin and I've definitely been struggling with finding a good foundation that wont clog my pores. This gives good coverage without clogging pores and I also noticed my skin becoming more clear and skin tone evening out. (ref: NC 30) I will def be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by xsoph

this product is the bombbbbbb! i love it. it doesn't hide away ALL of your imperfections, but it does cover some minor bits and pieces. i usually wear it under my foundation and usually foundation makes me breakout, but with BB cream underneath, i don't get as much acne anymore^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Infernogoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fell in love with it, it seems to do that thing where it settles to your skin tone at NC15 I thought it might be a bit tan to me, but it isn't with a light BB primer (Missha Blue Color Base) it is my end to a long hunt for something that does everything I need it to, I trully believe thier claims to oil control, I did have to use a oil cleanser (ultrabland by LUSH) to get it all of but I was super happy with it and couldn't reccomend it to someone unless they didn't have skin, freckles be gone, acne be concealed, pores be minized. All goodness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I never reviewed this as I love it so much.

Price: $8-$15, depends on who/where you buy it from; got mine from Ebay.

Color: I'm about NC30-NC35, this BB cream look too light for me, but give it time to settle down, it blends perfectly to my skin color.

I started using this in January 2010. And some time around Feb., I noticed that some of my acne scars disappeared, then starting April, I ONLY used this BB cream, no other powder/foundation. (Before this, I always wore the BB cream under my foundation (Revlon PR), for extra coverage.) Other than the acne scars disappearing, I don't notice any other changes it made to my face, though I have gotten compliments that my skin looks smooth when I wore only this BBcream.

I've been using this roughly around 5 months, (went on a one month vacation and forgot to pack this along). And I'm not sure how much product is left, but it last a pretty good amount of time so far.

Will repurchase.

~~~EDIT: 08/11/10~~~
I notice that this really makes my pores disappear!! so I apply it on my nose going out towards my cheeks where I mostly had blackheads, and it's awesome!! Really makes the area look smooth.

NOTE: By the way, there's also a gold version of this. I tried both, and the gold version broke me out, I did some more research and it says that this pink label one is for oily skin, which is the kind of skin I have.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Luirei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off of Ebay after hearing many YouTube Guru's raves about it. I have to say that the packaging isn't that great. The BB cream has a pump, but I can't see how much product is actually left in the can. The pump doesn't pump very much product, so it's very easy to control how much of the product you can use.
The BB cream itself is medium buildable coverage. The consistency is pretty thick. I apply it with my fingers, and it's really nice to spread.
I'm slightly darker than an NC25 and the color is good for me. I don't think the color would work if I were any darker, though.
The BB cream claims that it is whitening, UV protecting (SPF 25 PA++), and wrinkle free(?). I've been wearing this BB cream for about two weeks, and I haven't seen significant whitening, but I haven't been getting any tanner either. The SPF factor might contribute to that. I really like that this BB cream has SPF in it, it doesn't really give me a white cast when I take photos either. I also don't have any wrinkles so I can't tell how much it helps with being Wrinkle-Free.
I really enjoy this BB cream, and I will definitely repurchase.