July 30, 2014 | 994 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by SuzieBoozie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like it, the caffeine does have this cooling effect under your eyes. It does cover the dark circles but it isn't complete magic. I will repurchase it. This product is nice and easy to blend, it matches my skin perfectly fine. Though if you keep relayering it onto your skin it will get lighter and lighter and would have this dryness effect under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the concept and idea behind this product, but sadly just didn't work for me. This product didn't cover up my under eye dark circles and left my skin dry, uncomfortable, and emphasized fine lines. I also am not a fan of the packaging as it leaks unless stored in an upright position. Was very disappointed when I first got it home and opened up the box to find quite a bit of product had leaked everywhere. I'm glad that this product has been working for other MUA reviewers and I really wish I had the same results, but sadly won't be finishing the item or repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like how this eye treatment also has a concealer - two birds with one stone. I find this product to do what it says. It contained caffeine so it tightens everything when you apply it. It contains a sheer concealer that covers just enough to conceal those dark circle, but is sheer enough that it looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jekins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product. My husband bought it for me for Christmas because I had been complaining about my dark circles... who would have thought he'd hit a home run with this. It's now an part of my everyday makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this so much!

I have very dark circles that worsen if I miss even a little sleep. Which I always do because I'm up studying late often.

Price: About $11 at Target - a bargain considering what I was considering shelling out to finally end my dark circle misery.

Availability: I can find this everywhere, although Target is closest to me.

Packaging: I like it! I was skeptical at first but it really delivers an ideal amount of product without me having to dirty brushes, which is a side bonus for us gals who really don't use anything except an eyeshadow brush. It rolls on and feels good going on.

Performance: This REALLY does provide some serious coverage considering how thin and liquid-y it is! I put on two layers, and allow the first to dry while doing the other eye. Works like a charm. On bad days I'll do a third on just the area closest to my nose. I have noticed VERY slight settling into lines, but only because I'm paying so much attention. It has good staying power, and only faded a little after 45 minutes on the elliptical. This is PERFECT for no make-up days when you don't feel like the whole routine.

Looks incredibly natural, doesn't dry me out in the least. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing, but it doesn't go matte and you can't tell it's on (well, except that your skin looks better, haha).

Seriously. This is so incredible I want to go buy several in case they ever stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by dwalls

Great product! It works as a moisturizer and concealer, I also use it to conceal any spots in my face. Get it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kmvvp09

I never buy drug store products because they are usually not that great of a bargain due to the fact that they are minimally concentrated, low quality, tend to cake, not finely milled, etc....This, however, is an exception-it is truly fantastic. I consider it to be better than any high end under eye wand, such as touche eclat, mister light, fresh supernova, etc.....and it is a fourth of the price. It is definately worth a try, I do not think you will be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by flashdownglory

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I never really write reviews even though I am addicted to this website! I LOVE this product. I am a pretty big make up snob, but when something is THAT GOOD I shout to the whole world. This is very thin but conceals beautifully. I have very dark circles and recession- it's a heredity thing, but this works better than my makeupforever and time balm (which I love). It is thin so reapplication is necessary bit it does not settle into my fine lined the way most concealors do. It's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by princess101

Great product! Not only does this hydrate my dry undereye skin, but the mineral pigments really do a great job at brightening and in a completely natural way. This melts into my skin and blends seamlessly with the rest of my eye area. It does not settle into any lines, or enhance my dry skin. It lasts all day and is so lightweight I forget I have it on. I have found that this also works well with the dry, dark areas around my nostrils. This undereye concealer/treatment has temporarily replaced my L'oreal touche magique brightening concealer. I do not agree with their advertising in that the applicator is hygeinic. Rolling the tip under your eye repeatedly, day after day, will inevitably gather bacteria and transfer it into the product in the wand.

EDIT: I generally like to wear this when I'm in a rush, and just conceal, dust on powder, blush and go. I have also used this under other concealers for a smooth application.

Only available in one shade in Canada, but the box does not state which shade. Perhaps light/medium as it works well with my nc20/25 skin. I will probably switch back to Touche Magique in the summer months when I tan, as there is a larger shade selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Like many, here, I am definitely a fan of this product. This works just as well under a mineral-powder foundation as it does under liquids or cremes, and does a surprisingly good job of brightening the under-eye area and concealing dark circles. Another plus: it doesn't accentuate fine lines. (I'm personally skeptical about any "treatment" properties, but didn't purchase it for that particular purpose, so... no loss.)
One other thing I've discovered about this, it makes an *excellent* eyeshadow primer! Will happily re-purchase.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No