September 2, 2014 | 1664 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

I'm not one for buying eye creams. I'm just so skeptical of all their claims! But when I saw that this would perform double duty as concealer and eye treatment (and for a very reasonable price), I thought I'd give it a shot. It is very nice but nothing incredibly miraculous. It doesn't really hide my dark circles that much but it provides a nice base for something more opaque. My mum also has this and she's not keen on how it seems to collect in her fine lines. But she is using this as a lipstick base! I haven't tried it that way myself but I definitely will give it a go for when I want to tone my natural lip colour down. 4 lippies from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by diamondreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not only does this work great as a day time concealer, but its super cute! I wear it on top of my origins tinted moisturizer for a natural every day look. It glides on very easily and to blend i lightly dab it. I was surprised at how well the "one color fits most" blended with my skin tone. I will be re-purchasing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

This is definitely not heavy enough for undereye circles. But as one reviewer said, I use this under my normal concealer. I use Stila stick foundation as concealer and it always went on a little rough and went into the lines under my eyes. But it has excellent coverage so I keep using it. Pairing it with the Garnier roller makes it sooo smooth even at the end of the day. I love it. Smooth is what I aimed for and I just kept trying to add moisture instead. It also helps me blend my concealer better. I love it. I took off one lip just because I can't use it on it's own. I will definitely buy this again, though. Works beautifully on red zits as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by MzIssa

Love this product.Really has taken the guess work out of finding the perfect treatment and concealer. I love the roller ball after I apply foundation i use two rolls of this under each bare eye blend out with my ring finger set with a lil powder and I'm done. No more mixing concealers trying to use orange or yellow with a flesh tone on top I just roll this baby on and I'm on to the next step.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would definitely buy this product again. The packaging is pretty innovative for a concealer, although my only complaint is that it can be a bit difficult to get the product out unless you're holding it a certain way (exactly upside down). That being said, I am still very pleased. Initially, I was concerned about the "one shade suits most" description, but, alas, the color works! For reference, my skin tone is fair/NC15. As others have mentioned, the consistency is rather runny/liquidish, so blending is very important. After I roll the product a couple of times under my eyes, I smooth it out using my HG EcoTools concealer brush. Despite what you might expect, given the product's consistency, it actually performs a decent job at covering dark spots! It should be noted, however, that my issues with undereye circles are pretty minor. I imagine more product would be necessary for individuals with very dark circles. One of the other benefits of this concealer is that it doesn't seem to crease..and the ingredients appear to help diminish fine lines, although I've only been using it for about 3 days, so it may be too soon to tell. Another point to mention is that the ingredients are surprisingly hydrating, particularly in cold weather! Overall recommendation: worth the minor investment. I believe it retails for $11, but I got mine for $9 on sale at Walgreens. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by SuzieBoozie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like it, the caffeine does have this cooling effect under your eyes. It does cover the dark circles but it isn't complete magic. I will repurchase it. This product is nice and easy to blend, it matches my skin perfectly fine. Though if you keep relayering it onto your skin it will get lighter and lighter and would have this dryness effect under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the concept and idea behind this product, but sadly just didn't work for me. This product didn't cover up my under eye dark circles and left my skin dry, uncomfortable, and emphasized fine lines. I also am not a fan of the packaging as it leaks unless stored in an upright position. Was very disappointed when I first got it home and opened up the box to find quite a bit of product had leaked everywhere. I'm glad that this product has been working for other MUA reviewers and I really wish I had the same results, but sadly won't be finishing the item or repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like how this eye treatment also has a concealer - two birds with one stone. I find this product to do what it says. It contained caffeine so it tightens everything when you apply it. It contains a sheer concealer that covers just enough to conceal those dark circle, but is sheer enough that it looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jekins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product. My husband bought it for me for Christmas because I had been complaining about my dark circles... who would have thought he'd hit a home run with this. It's now an part of my everyday makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this so much!

I have very dark circles that worsen if I miss even a little sleep. Which I always do because I'm up studying late often.

Price: About $11 at Target - a bargain considering what I was considering shelling out to finally end my dark circle misery.

Availability: I can find this everywhere, although Target is closest to me.

Packaging: I like it! I was skeptical at first but it really delivers an ideal amount of product without me having to dirty brushes, which is a side bonus for us gals who really don't use anything except an eyeshadow brush. It rolls on and feels good going on.

Performance: This REALLY does provide some serious coverage considering how thin and liquid-y it is! I put on two layers, and allow the first to dry while doing the other eye. Works like a charm. On bad days I'll do a third on just the area closest to my nose. I have noticed VERY slight settling into lines, but only because I'm paying so much attention. It has good staying power, and only faded a little after 45 minutes on the elliptical. This is PERFECT for no make-up days when you don't feel like the whole routine.

Looks incredibly natural, doesn't dry me out in the least. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing, but it doesn't go matte and you can't tell it's on (well, except that your skin looks better, haha).

Seriously. This is so incredible I want to go buy several in case they ever stop making it.