July 30, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love all CG masceras (EXCEPT the Multiplying) I agree with the reviewer below- after a week or so this formula dries out a bit & it makes lashes longer; the same is true of the other CG Masceras as well. This one and Professional are my new mascera favorites. It adds length and thickness and separates. I found mine for $4.00 at the Family Dollar store and it was in a smaller easier to handle package than usual. I like CG mascera better than Lancome, EL, NARS, Chanel, L'oreal, Avon, etc. At $4.00 try it. Very easy to wash off yet stays on all day without running or flaking. It has even lasted through a cry even tho it doesn't claim to be waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jt_in_canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been the only mascara I've repurchased. I like how it thickens my lashes and makes them longer and more noticeable. It lasts, yet washes off easily without make-up remover. I find it works even better after a couple weeks when it the formula dries and thickens up a bit. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by riotingpacifist

Yick. Back in the day when I would experiment with my mom's makeup and put this on, it would make my eyelashes very long, light and in general, 'pretty'. But now it just makes them look clumpy, it weighs them down and sticks them together. The only thing good about this is that it's easily washed off. My mom still swears by it, though, so maybe it's just my growing older that made it worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is holy grail material for me! It's like all in one tube: lengthens, thickens and gives a dramatic look. Plus, it can hold my curled lashes pretty well. Best of all, it doesn't flake or smear, which I love! This stuff stays on like iron, but still is easy to take off, I just wash it off with my facial cleanser at night. I'm about to finish up my first tube, but definitely I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by tessyp00

I usually hate cover girl products, but i tried this mascara after my mom recommended it and i LOVE it! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping or looking too fake. Very dramatic and probably the best product cover girl sells. The best part is the price - probably one of the cheapest mascaras you can find. This is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by midnight_sun

This mascara cost about $5 and came in a largeish red tube. I got this mascara in the darkest color, Black. The great things about this mascara are that it doesn't flake or smudge or weigh down my eyelashes. It thickens well, though I'm not quite sure if it lives up to its 300% thicker promise. It also lengthens a bit. The only reason why it didn't receive a 5 is because it didn't really do anything dramatic to my lashes. It could be just because I have single eyelids which don't show off the eyelashes much, but I only saw a small improvement.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually hate CG products but this wasn't that bad. Not HG caliber but in a pinch I might buy it again. Does thicken and I like the depth of color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't clump. Quite dramatic. Thickens and lengthens nicely. I like this but it's not a holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Joke

This is a really good mascara. I buy it all the time. I used to buy much more expensive mascaras and was always dissapointed. EDIT: The Mascara dries rather fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by NARSGlow

Not usually a big fan of CG mascara, I decided to buy this on a whim one day at CVS when I was picking up my basic makeup staples. I LOVE IT! My lashes are somewhat long but they aren't very thick so this mascara really plumps them up! The only thing bad about this mascara is the false-advertising from CG, claiming it washes off "easily" with soap and water. This is a pain to get off even with eye-makeup remover and baby oil! I have yet to find a mascara that really does what it claims to do, especially when it says it comes off easily. But this mascara does live up to it's name of Super Thick Lash!