October 1, 2014 | 1528 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. I love how dramatic my lashes look! It doesn't smudge on me either. I like it much better than Multiplying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is THE best thickening mascara ever! It gives me the most dramatic lashes I've found w/o falsies--- 3 coats is like WOW! :) I love STL because it doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, and because it thickens so well. The price also doesn't hurt, especially since it's about $3 per tube. I've found a super mascara for an ever better price, which makes me a happy girl considering I religiously toss my mascara after 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by moonjem

This is a really great and inexpensive mascara. It really gives me amazing, dramatic lashes that I like having everyday. It is definitely on par with Maybelline Volum' Express (my HG). Great lash separation and definitely looks like a fan of full lashes. I took off a lipstick because it flakes after a few hours and my tube went bad pretty quickly. I'll definitely repurchase, though. This will definitely be a classic keeper in my makeup collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Latina

I expected way too much from this mascara. super thick lashes? I think not. After several trials with this mascara, I wasn't impressed. Basically, this adds a lot of length, but little to no volume. All it did was stick my lashes together and make them look kind of fake. Even with wiping off the wand, there were still clumps and globs galore. My lashes are pretty long, so I really don't like to use lengthening mascaras for fear of scary lashes. All I wanted was a little more thickness and separation. On the bright side, it does come off easily with soap and water, it did for me anyway. But I'm going to have to move along in search of a mascara that thickens and separates lashes. Overall, a disastrous experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2004 5:46:00 AM More reviews by gramma

This is the first mascara I've ever bought. It's thick all right, but it clumps. It smudges too. After a while the brush become this big glob of black goo and I could barely see the bristles of the brush. I'd say it was a waste of money, but it didn't cost all that much. Meh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love all CG masceras (EXCEPT the Multiplying) I agree with the reviewer below- after a week or so this formula dries out a bit & it makes lashes longer; the same is true of the other CG Masceras as well. This one and Professional are my new mascera favorites. It adds length and thickness and separates. I found mine for $4.00 at the Family Dollar store and it was in a smaller easier to handle package than usual. I like CG mascera better than Lancome, EL, NARS, Chanel, L'oreal, Avon, etc. At $4.00 try it. Very easy to wash off yet stays on all day without running or flaking. It has even lasted through a cry even tho it doesn't claim to be waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jt_in_canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been the only mascara I've repurchased. I like how it thickens my lashes and makes them longer and more noticeable. It lasts, yet washes off easily without make-up remover. I find it works even better after a couple weeks when it the formula dries and thickens up a bit. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by riotingpacifist

Yick. Back in the day when I would experiment with my mom's makeup and put this on, it would make my eyelashes very long, light and in general, 'pretty'. But now it just makes them look clumpy, it weighs them down and sticks them together. The only thing good about this is that it's easily washed off. My mom still swears by it, though, so maybe it's just my growing older that made it worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is holy grail material for me! It's like all in one tube: lengthens, thickens and gives a dramatic look. Plus, it can hold my curled lashes pretty well. Best of all, it doesn't flake or smear, which I love! This stuff stays on like iron, but still is easy to take off, I just wash it off with my facial cleanser at night. I'm about to finish up my first tube, but definitely I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by tessyp00

I usually hate cover girl products, but i tried this mascara after my mom recommended it and i LOVE it! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping or looking too fake. Very dramatic and probably the best product cover girl sells. The best part is the price - probably one of the cheapest mascaras you can find. This is great!