Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

This is a great inexpensive mascara that really does a superb job of thickening lashes. Will re-purchase.

on 9/20/2004 12:37:00 AM

I really dig this stuff. I've tried high end mascaras and I just don't think they're worth the price of admission, so to speak. It's cheap, it thickens, it's a beautiful thing. I personally love clumpy spikey mascara, the way I see it is if you want natural lashes... why even bother with mascara? Big thumbs up.

on 9/11/2004 7:48:00 PM

This is awesome! thickens and legthens your lash woderfully, no clumpy, spikey lashes at all~ A great product if you want lush lash!

on 9/6/2004 11:32:00 AM

I can't even begin to count how many tubes of Super Thick Lash I've gone through over the years. I'm pretty fickle with cosmetics, but this is one mascara I'll never stray from. I love how it makes my lashes look super-thick and defined without smudging. If you want thick, well defined lashes without clumps, then this is for you.

on 8/19/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how the mascara makes my lashes look but it is clumpy. I find myself having to wipe off the brush at least every 2 or 3 times I use it. The price is great and it works.

on 8/13/2004 4:50:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. I love how dramatic my lashes look! It doesn't smudge on me either. I like it much better than Multiplying.

on 7/21/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is THE best thickening mascara ever! It gives me the most dramatic lashes I've found w/o falsies--- 3 coats is like WOW! :) I love STL because it doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, and because it thickens so well. The price also doesn't hurt, especially since it's about $3 per tube. I've found a super mascara for an ever better price, which makes me a happy girl considering I religiously toss my mascara after 3 months.

on 7/7/2004 1:29:00 PM

This is a really great and inexpensive mascara. It really gives me amazing, dramatic lashes that I like having everyday. It is definitely on par with Maybelline Volum' Express (my HG). Great lash separation and definitely looks like a fan of full lashes. I took off a lipstick because it flakes after a few hours and my tube went bad pretty quickly. I'll definitely repurchase, though. This will definitely be a classic keeper in my makeup collection.

on 6/14/2004 5:45:00 PM

I expected way too much from this mascara. super thick lashes? I think not. After several trials with this mascara, I wasn't impressed. Basically, this adds a lot of length, but little to no volume. All it did was stick my lashes together and make them look kind of fake. Even with wiping off the wand, there were still clumps and globs galore. My lashes are pretty long, so I really don't like to use lengthening mascaras for fear of scary lashes. All I wanted was a little more thickness and separation. On the bright side, it does come off easily with soap and water, it did for me anyway. But I'm going to have to move along in search of a mascara that thickens and separates lashes. Overall, a disastrous experience.

on 5/13/2004 5:46:00 AM

This is the first mascara I've ever bought. It's thick all right, but it clumps. It smudges too. After a while the brush become this big glob of black goo and I could barely see the bristles of the brush. I'd say it was a waste of money, but it didn't cost all that much. Meh.