eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

This product has received rave reviews everywhere. I decided to purchase. It is the SLOPPIEST delivery system for a lip treatment EVER. Especially as you wear it down. It's impossible to put on your lips without smearing it all around your mouth, too. No precision whatsoever, I feel like a toddler applying it. Gross. And their website states "New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips". Yeah, right. I like the SPF factor, and the ingredients are pretty good- hence 2 stars instead of 1.

on 3/3/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This smells awesome and is super cute!!! It moisturizes my dry, chapped lips every time! I also love how it makes your lips look somewhat shimmery. I will be buying more of these!! <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE IT ! , its really creamy and it helps with chapped lips right away . the packaging is sooo cute, its even fashionable ... i can take tumblr pics with it (:
its really cheap like $3 and it smells good . i want to try more flavors (:

on 2/29/2012 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product almost every day. I love the texture of it-- it fills in the lines of my lips and doesn't melt to a greasy consistency, which makes it absolutely perfect for wearing under lip products. I use it as a primer, almost. Even my most matte, drying, lipsticks look good on my lips with this underneath. I also have it in the mint flavor, and I love both of them equally.

I don't find that they are intensely hydrating. I think that they'll help to prevent your lips from becoming chapped, but they aren't the best for repairing already chapped lips. I prefer something more penetrating for that. However these are great for locking in product.

I personally think the packaging is cute, even if it means I can't store it with it my other lip balms because of the unusual shape. It makes it easier to blindly find in my purse/makeup bag because of the shape. I'm actually pretty close to finishing the summer fruit one, and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this lip balm on eBay because in my country they don't sell it. It's a really cute lip balm with a sphere shape and the packaging is a red orangy colour. Smells like peaches and reminds me of summer. It tastes very sweet. This lip balm makes my lips feel so smooth and repairs my dry lips in a couple of days. I really like this lip balm because the texture is not waxy or hard like other lip balms. Also is not oily and I love it cause I hate the feel that I have something on my lips except a lipsticks. It stays on my lips like two hours wich is really good and is 100% organic and natural. The bad things...for me is really expensive because I bought online and with the shipping cost me 8€ and the really bad thing isn't sold out in Spain.

on 2/27/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these because they last a while on the lips. That's all I really want out of a "chap stick", something that stays on a while.
You get a lot of product and the scent and flavor are nice. Other than that it's still just a basic lip balm in a cool package. Though, it's not something you would want to put into your pocket.

on 2/27/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these! I have this one & the yellow, which is lemon drop. They both taste really good, & they work really well. They're very moisturizing, & they help chapped lips. They're really cheap & cute, too, & you can find them in basically any drugstore. They're like, $2. They're really convenient, as well. I'm definitely going to keep buying more. This was my favorite flavor so far. [:

I love love love love this lipbalm! I love the rounded cute packaging and how convinient it is to use. I use it everyday and carry it everywhere with me. I will definitely re-purchase and try other flavours :D
P.S I bought it when I was in Hong Kong for 85HKD :) quite cheap :)

on 2/22/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my lip balm to go! Absolutely love it.
Pros:
- Smells great, like peaches
- Smooth and moisturizing
- Cute packaging
Cons:
- Lid scrapes off lip balm

on 2/22/2012 12:33:00 PM

I have very dry lips and tend to pick at them often. I read reviews for this and got mixed reactions, so I decided to test it out myself. Amazingly enough, it worked wonders for me. I applied it on before I went to sleep, and woke up with super moist and soft lips. I bought mine for $4 at Walmart in Canada so I think it was well worth it, at least for me anyway. I would definitely purchase this product again, and in different flavours too!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk