April 17, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hell yes I love this stuff!
If you are hesitant on buying these.....just click on the ingredients above and you will freak out on how many moisturizing natural oils are in these.
Plus, the price is killer for all these moisturizing ingredients.

This has a great fruity scent with a strong tone of peach or mango(which I always find that ANYTHING that I have ever bought that had peaches or a mango smell....actually a lil like cat pee. I know I'm weird but that is just what I get from them! lol! But this one does NOT have that weird scent for me! Yay!)Just a lil normal peach/mango mixed with other fruits. :)

I love the balms too death!
My lips are naturally very sensitive and get dry easily....but these have worked better than any of the over 40 balms I have tried! seriously I have tried them all that are under $15.00! Even the ever loved Kiehls SPF15 did not work.The vaseline base felt just like well, expensive vaseline and didn't moisturize any better than vaseline! Plus I hated the almost non-existent, but weird, taste and it somehow made my lips fell a lil numb.

These balms have such a silky light texture.
They feel so gentle and light that you can actually just keep rubbing them on over and over and over again.......and it never feels waxy or thick like!

My personal favorite is the "Lemon" one. Now I hate any citrus scented beauty products, like lotions and body washes. I feel that citrus scents should just be used for cleaning.
So with that said, this lemon balm is not like a normal sour lemon cleaning product scent.
Its a heavenly,sugary, and soft scent that really rocks!
I am so glad that my son wanted to try it, since it was yellow and was not a very girlie color......cuz I stole it and found my HG balm! yay! Its the best yet! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

I heard so many fantastic things about this lip balm, but I did find myself to be disappointed. This smell is wonderful and the packaging is adorable, but I didn't find the balm to be as moisturizing as I had expected. However, it does still do its job and I would most likely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

when i first bought it, i loved it for its unique packaging. then i started to see the hype of this on youtube. buh judging it as a lipbalm, it is not that great for the price of a lipbalm. I used mine up buh not buying a new one cuz i think i will buy other more practical lipbalm next.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Desiree12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this balm. I can't get enough of the amazing smell and taste, and just how amazingly smooth and supple my lips are. My husband loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by LaFenikkusu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been searching for this lip balm for the past 2 and a half months. I had been been completely satisfied for the 4 hours that I have had this lip balm. The sphere shape makes for quick and easy application, and it kind of reminds me of an egg. It smells like summer fruit, amazingly sweet and crazy moisturizing. I can take it and throw it in the bag when I'm in a rush, and the packaging is nice and simple, no excess packaging. It has a flat bottom so it doesn't roll around and is the cutest packaging ever. I had problems with past lip balms, where the cap would come off, but with the twist on cap it does not happen! I am definitely repurchasing, it glides on smoothly and lasts for hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell! it smells like fuzzy peaches! it plumps my lips, it makes them smooth and soft. BUT .it is a tad bit gritty!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply amazing! I love this lip balm! It tastes and smells yummy, also it sort of glides over lips and is crazy-moisturizing.i wish it had SPF but its still my go-to balm. will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I instantly wanted to purchase this product the moment I saw it in Seventeen Magazine. Though I couldn't find it in Canada until July 2011.
I'm not a big make up person. I love lip balms because they're supposed to be light, non-sticky, moisturizing and keep my lips smooth. Though I had some problems with this one.
The price is a little over three dollars which isn't so great for me. My 100% go-to Top Lip Balm is Nivea's Pure & Natural Milk & Honey.
The packaging is completely adorable. It's so round and bright!
The smell is amazing. It's fruity and fun. I get compliments on how good I smell when I'm wearing this lip balm.
It's sort of waxy. I have to let the warmth of my lips warm it up a little so it doesn't feel so wax-like.
At first the ball shape was nice. But I'm a lip balm fiend (I go through lip balms very quickly) and once you begin to wear down the shape and the ball shape begins to blunt it's so awkward putting it on. It's harder to manipulate because the flat shape.
I liked it at first, but now it's sort of a burden. I'm just using it because I'm not one to waste. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kikabanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product out after hearing about it on You Tube. I picked one up and I love it. The packaging is absolutely precious. The smell is divine. It does not feel greasy on my lips and so far the moisturization is very good (I live in a dry cold mountainous climate, so that says something). It is very light and comfortable on the lips. Most importantly, it does not leave any white film that I have found with other lip balms like Burt's Bees. I am definitely a fan and will buy more in the future (I'm dying to try the honeysuckle one!).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm oh so very much. The packaging is so adorable and the flavor/scent is VERY pleasant. It's also really easy to store and take with you to places. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.