August 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by 123abcdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I lovee these lipbalms. Since I'm not really looking for a super moisturizing lip balm this is good for me. However, if your looking for something that will heal chapped lips this is not for you. It is a great go-to product and smells great! The packaging is absolutely adorable and so unique. When I'm too lazy to wear lipgloss I just smear some of this on and I'm out the door. It is a little lacking in the moisture department though so I am probably going to switch to a different lip balm for the winter time. It is still very good though and it's great for during the summer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lip balm was horrible. My first problem was the smell. It reminds me and my daughters of cold medicine. My 8yr old won't even use it. The worst part was it made my lips more dry. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My sister gave this to me as a Christmas stocking stuffer and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing! The packaging is very annoying though. I like to keep my lip balm in my pocket, which looks ridiculous with the awkward shape of the sphere. I keep it in my desk or purse now. Another thing is that since it's a sphere, it rolls. This drives me crazy! I'll put it down on a table and it will roll off and fall down. I love the actual balm, so I will put up with this packaging flaw. Price wise, I rated it a 2. I'm a total cheapskate when it comes to pretty much anything so for me to rate it a 2 is really saying something. I bought another one(the green one) this for $3.67 CAD which seemed a little overpriced compared to the $2 Blistix I normally used. But it's HUGE! I've been using the green one for 4 months now and there's still so much left! Definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by goldchocobo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Giant Tiger for about three bucks. The package is very cute. At first, I wasnt sure about the oversize applicator, but I had heard nice things about it and decided to give it a shot. Summerfruit was all that was available, so this is all I have to go on at this time.

PROS: I love this oversize applicator. Excellent, foolproof coverage in a few blind swipes. It's a nice light moisturizer that has a pleasant scent. It has natural ingredients. I find it doesnt flake or feel sticky on my lips, like some lip treatments do.

CONS: I agree with the other girls: This doesnt help with chapped lips (I use Blistex for that) and you cant put it in your pocket or it looks like you are smuggling something. It's a purse companion, most definately. It's not 'sexy' (ie making your lips look kissable or shiny) as it is certainly utilitarian. There's a time and place for everything, I suppose. Also, it has no SPF protection as of this writing. I understand that this is only available in the Lemon flavor.

I would recommend this as a gift in a goody bag, a pencil case, a work friendly balm, a computer desk quick-grabbit (Im a gamer, lol) or something that sits on your night table just in case! Don't rule it out :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product does not stay one but a minute.Cheap but still a waste of money and product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

so overall i really love this, the packaging is just soooo cute! and the balm is pretty moisturizing, not extremely moisturizing but its pretty good, what i love best is the smell, it smells like heaven, at first i didn't like it but then once i got used to it i couldn't stop using it just to smell it on my lips, the only drawback is that its extremely expensive, here in canada these lip balms are like more than 6 dollars!!! i would repurchase this if it was cheaper but i just can't afford to spend over 6$ on lip balm (it also runs out pretty fast). maybe i'll repurchase it when i have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

the worst smelling lipbalm I own. Smells like rotten fruit. Too waxy and not moisturizing enough. eos relies too much on their packaging to sell products.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells bad. And it tastes bad. I don't even eat it, it's just on my lips and you can taste it and it's nasty...some artificial fruit flavor and a plasticky...I don't even know. It was just nasty.

Usually I suck it up and use it anyway, but it's not moisturizing at all, so I just threw it in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i mean its not the best chapstick ever but it wasnt bad in moisture,i kinda had to put it on alot,and this is gonna sound wierd but the worst thing about it was i noticed it got like crummy like crums got in it really easily which idk how was possible but it happenned,but overall it wasnt that bad ill buy again its just def not my first go to

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

I got this in my christmas stocking and I have the green melon one already. I like this scent better but I am not a huge fan of EOS lip balms, they are okay just not the best. I like balms that give off a bit more product when you swipe them for more moisturizing. Overall, an okay product