August 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm olive tone and the darkest color is still too light.....but the wax and the brush ist the best I've ever used!.....I use MAC eyeshadow in Mysterious for my eyebrows instead but the wax really holds the color and the brush creates really full eyebrows (my eyebrows are very sparse and thin and I hate think eyebrows!). I will definitely stock up on this product!....and it's only $3!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by misscolette

This is a great product, but doesn't work for Asian girls! NC 20 for reference. The brow gel was more on the reddish side and my hair is a darker brown. I bought medium and it would have been the right brown but the reddish undertone just didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Little things like this is what we need especially for cheap. Don't you hate that you have need brow pencils, eyeliners, primers, bases, and things liek that, and you have to spend a fortune, but this does not do the job for me. I can be in public and look in the mirrow and notice some of my drawing is gone. I be so embarrassed.
So I found out that this is a good for "just filling in the brows" but if you have sparse hairs or no hairs, don't even think about it!!! Its not gonna happen!! It easily rubs off it you don't have any hair on at the edge of your arch. I went out and tried Mac brow pencil in Spiked. And it is way better. I still hate paying the 14.00 for mac brow pencil, but its way better, and better than paying 29.00 for UD brow box. I will not be buying this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well ELF has surprised me again...not only do I love their studio flat top and complexion brushes...but I LOVE THIS EYE BROW KIT!

These both go on so perfect and smooth.

Looks natural

Medium is perfect for my light brown hair, brown eyes and fair complexion.

This is a replica for the most loved high priced famous named company! It really works great. The wax is so smooth and the powder is wonderful. This really holds all day and night. Even the morning after a big night out it looks great!

So cheap and awesome.

I use my own name brand brush...but who uses the brush most make-ups come with anyways.

Use a 50% off code.....
We all need to save money in this economy.
Though, too bad not all the products are made here...well at least I don't think so. I know the company is based out of N.Y though so... yay on that!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one in dark and one in medium, and honestly they look almost identical. I'm Korean with black hair, so the color doesn't look natural. It's just a dark brown. I would buy another if the dark was actually "dark."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kdbug03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product :) I love how the wax keeps your brows in place, the medium color I got is a perfect match, it's cheap! It's buildable which is nice because I don't like that obvious filled in brow look all the time and I love how it just makes my brows look naturally gorgeous and perfect. After all the brow products I've tried I'm amazed I actually like the cheapest the best, yay!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by heygerlhey

dont like this much. i feel like it is not pigmented enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SpecialRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product so much! I have to admit, I thought I was going to be disappointed with it because it didn't look like it came with much, but the wax and powder just got a slight dent on both sides just about a week ago and I have been using this almost every single day since May. The wax is perfect for keeping my unruly hairs in line and it is very pigmented, so be careful while using it or your brows will be made really dark, and the powder is great for filling in the bare spots. I love the little applicator it comes with too, its very helpful and it feels like their studio brushes, only a lot smaller. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this every day for quite a while and haven't really made a dent in it. I love the color, ease of use, and the applicator. I bought this to replace the raved about Sephora brow kit (which actually is awesome). I like this better bc it's smaller, but has more product in it and is less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Missyb1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked by how much I like this product. The wax is nicely pigmented and keeps my brows looking polished and perfect all day long. I also love the dual sided angled brush/powder brush that comes with this. I usually throw out applicators that come with products because they're mostly worthless, but this little thing works wonders. The only thing that could be better is the color of the powder side, its a bit lighter than I'd like, but overall I'm extremely satisfied. You can't beat it for $3.00!

I really like the packaging too, it reminds me of NARS and looks/feels a lot more expensive than 3 bucks.