E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 11/19/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When i bought this product the powder part was broken so i never could use it but i dont care because i am very happy with the wax side. I have this kit in medium and i use the wax everyday for my brows on its own and it works wonders. Sometimes i use its brush and sometimes i use any angled liner brush. I would repurchase it without any hesitation.

on 11/11/2010 9:12:00 AM

This is the first eyebrow product I ever bought and I'm thrilled with it. I got this in medium and it's a pretty good match to my brows. Unlike the other brow product elf has (the treat and tame), the shades on this make a little more sense. The first time I used it, I found that it was a little hard to use the gel, but I warmed it up a little with a hair dryer and it worked just fine. The powder is nice. It's silky and soft, and I find it darkens the wax a little more, which is nice for me.

I was really impressed that such an inexpensive product had such a lovely set up. It looked so sleek. And the little brush that comes with the kit is actually usable! I love that most of the applicators elf puts in their studio products are good quality (even if they are small).

I'm thrilled with this and glad I tried elf's version instead of going to Sephora and getting something much more expensive. I think as long as you get your match, this will work for you! Definitely better than using mascara in your brows!!

on 11/9/2010 11:14:00 AM

I quite like this. I have it in Light, and it works well. The color is natural, and the packaging is great.

on 11/8/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

love love love this stuff. Works amazingly, will def repurchase, FANTASTIC item!

on 10/31/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Bought this at Target after not being able to find the Rimmel brow pencil, since it was cheap and I remember seeing this on Youtube somewhere. I am very glad I purchased this product; this is my first brow product and for someone who is not very used to grooming her eyebrows, this is great. The packaging is REALLY nice for a $3 product. Both the gel and the powder are very good and the brush that comes with it is perfect. I do wish the color was a little more grey-toned for my black hair but it still looks very nice. Kind of iffy of the mineral oil in the gel, waiting to see if it will break me out on the eyebrow area so might update later. Great for the price though!

on 10/15/2010 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product is amazing! It works so well and for only $3.00 you just can't beat that. I have the darkest shade and it works so well for my black haired eye brows. You just have to try this, I'm pretty sure this can work for anyone. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I would for a while because it comes with A LOT of product.

on 10/15/2010 3:49:00 PM

I bought this and the product is soooo much better than I thought. My brows have never looked this good!! I have it in Dark and the wax plus powder work really well together.

on 10/10/2010 9:22:00 PM

I got this product in Light. I saw this online and decided to try it because it looked EXACTLY like my Brow Zings from Benefit which are $30 each. Well wouldn't you know, the e.l.f eyebrow kit is absolutely identical to my brow zings. They both have the same staying power, same color, same everything basically. I actually like the e.l.f one better because the brushes included make it easier to apply than the brow zings. I can't believe I wasted all my money on what I thought was my Holy Grail product, when I could've gotten 10 e.l.f ones for the price I paid!

on 10/7/2010 7:33:00 PM

This is fantastic but the only cons is that it breaks me out on the eyebrow when I constantly use this product. :(

on 9/30/2010 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is fantastic!
I have a small gap in one of my eyebrows so I need to fill that in when applying make-up. I used to use pencils but sometimes they can seem too obvious, especially when filling a gap.
I found this E.L.F product to work wonders, I also tried the brow tame product from the studio line but didn't really like the mascara-wand-on-my-eyebrows feeling, reminded me of those horrific hair mascaras from back in the day.
Anyway, I bought this in medium at first and it's way too dark for most, unless you want the strong Frida Kahlo look then you'll love it.
I have dark brown hair and fair/tanned skin and the Light kit is perfect for anyone of the same or lighter colouring. If you find it too strong still, just use the powder and it will still make a massive difference.
Really quick to apply (20 seconds), learn which side of the brush to use for which part and the result will be even better (yes, I had it wrong when I first used it...).
Couldn't recommend it more, the packaging, being from the studio line, is sleek and classic black and won't be an embarrassment in the make-up bag.
Enjoy!