November 21, 2014 | 1774 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by tacobelle88

This is the best brow kit ive used! definelty lives up to benefits one. ive found that the colouring give me a more natural look for my dark asian sparse brows. would definelty buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I have this in dark and I must say this is some good brow stuff for cheap. I only use the wax part of the product and it is very nice. I finish my brows with clear mascara for extra staying power. The wax works well as a filler. The powder is too light for me. I have dark brown Asian hair coloring and the powder seemes like it would match a lighter brown hair coloring. That's the only reason I took a lippie away, other than that its a 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my holy grail eyebrow product, i have tries anastasia products and i do not like those as much as i like this. the color medium matches my hair perfectly and my brows have never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is the best brow product I have found to date and matches the best out of all the ones I have tried! I have blond brows and can not find anything that looks right until I tried this! It looks natural and lasts all day! HIGHLY recommend this and the price is so cheap you really can't go wrong!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised to find that some of ELF's products are really good quality considering that they are so inexpensive. I feel it's a hit and miss with ELF's line though. This brow kit is great. I bought the the brunette kit and the staying power is excellent. It glides on so well. The only issue I have with this kit is that the shade appears just a bit red on me. Other than that, I really, really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

There seems to be a lack of consensus about how the colors run :P. I have this in Dark, and it really isn't that dark to me. I've used Eyebrowz's Powder in Dark Brown, and ELF's is a bit warmer than Eyebrowz's. With that said though, the colors in this kit do match my hair and do a good job filling in my sparse eyebrows. I would buy this again, but I would need to decide if I like Eyebrowz or E.L.F. better. I'll update when I use this more.
UPDATE: I've come to really like this a lot. The only beef I have with this product is the color. While it does match my hair, I feel it's a tiny bit too light and reddish. I spoke with a ELF representative on the ELF boards. She said that they're gonna work on some more brow colors, and it may be released within the next 3 months or so. So really, my problem with this product isn't big like steak, just a mini burger patty lol. With that said, I'd be super happy if there was a darker brown kit with more neutral tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Labuced

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this Eyebrow Kit. I have medium hair, and kind of dark eyebrows, but sometimes they does not grow evenly. It is very ugly to look at, so I bought this.

I am very surprised by the quality. I have combination skin, and on my oliy places (eyebrows ofc.) it is still last a looong time, especially if you set it with the powder that also is in the kit. I usually do not do that, because the powder is really pigmented, and it makes my eyebrows too dark. But I can use each one and them together depending on what look I'm going for.
I have this in medium, ind it is actually really dark! So I would say, if you do not know which one to pick between light and medium, I would go for light!

I really think this product is every corner worth it, so I would def. buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I LLLLLOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE this product!!!! I got this in dark. Super creamy and great when put on. I also use the powder side after putting the gel on so it can set and wouldnt fade thrughout the day. I also love the brush! convinient and fast! For sure going to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cosmimonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have olive skin with brown eye brows, i go for the medium one but it just doesnt work for me, i look like a clown after i apply this, i am not sure if i purchased the light colour or i can not use it .. but i am not happy about it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

This eyeshadow kit comes with 2 sides, one shadow and one cream. I got it in medium (light-medium asian, with black hair)
And I found it that it is too dark for me (I kind of look mean LOL) but i would recommend it because it is a good product. I doubt I will repurchase unless I have another ELF haul and might get it in light. Planning on trying the Wet n Wild kit tomorrow! :)