BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What a waste of money. I had heard great things about this and had high hopes that were all crushed the instant I tried this product on. I could not get this product to stick to a brush- any brush! Much less my cheeks. When I was able to get some on a brush, it fell right off my cheeks as soon as I applied it. It had absolutely no staying power, or pigmentation for that matter. This blush did nothing but make a mess. It doesn't even add a sheer glow. The only use Ive found for this blush is to apply it as a shadow with a wet brush, and even then its mediocre. Booo BeneFit, Boo.

on 12/17/2009 10:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Wow, this blush is so great for my medium Asin skin tone. Not too pigmented. It is very natural when applied on my face. Suitable for nude and natural style of makeup. I would definitely re-repurchase again. Just a little bit pricey for a blush.

on 12/13/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. Great color, and works on all skin colors in my opinion. I have really fair skin and this looks really good on my skin, and I was at Sephora the other day and this lady with really tan skin had it on too and it looked great on her as well. Doesn't break me out at all, and I'm prone to breakouts. Looks natural. Highly recommended.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Super cute blush! As always Benefit's packaging is super cute, the color in Coralista is beautiful, and seems to work great with fair skin as well as darker skin (I am fair, and my mom is much tanner, and this blush looks great on both of us :) Pretty peachy color. I would re-purchase this blush! :)

on 12/8/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The bad part about the product first: It's expensive!

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I can tell you I really love this product! I'm an NC35 and this gives me this soft pink glow that just makes me look happy and healthy. The shimmer is not offensive and the color is buildable.

Some people may not agree, but I liken this to NARS Orgasm in that its soft color with glow. The only difference is that Orgasm is a golden glow, while this one is more of a pinky glow. In any case, I looove the effect and I'm happy I shelled out for it!

on 12/6/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

yayyy! i couldnt waittttttt to get this product & do a review on it! ive been wanting to purchase this foreverrrr but i never got around to it. This is the perfect shade for any skin type! it is nottttt toooo pigmented, but not toooo sheer either.so it is pretty build able..in which ever way you want to apply it..a little or a lot. it has the perfect amount of color in it, & doesnt have a lot of "shimmer" or "glitter" in it, which i feel is a good thing. when i apply it on my cheeks..it leaves the perfect little highlite to my cheek bones! it warms up my face beautifully...& i love using this in conjunction w/ Benefits highliting/bronzing cheek color "Perfect 10!". & as much as these boxes are pretty expensive.... they will last you A LIFETIMEEEEE! i wear all benefit products...so these boxes will last you forever!

The only downside to this is that i'm usually pretty dark ( i like to keep tan ) soo when i'm applying this, i'm using 2-3 strokes of the brush for the color to actually show up on my face...but thats just me because i'm usually tan. the brush with it is a little cheap, but i feel that it works really good with this blush! The blush smells AMAZINGGGGGG & the packaging is just so cute!! You girls have to pick this up! you'll love it. Hoped this helped! :)

on 12/2/2009 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this! I really wanted this blush but it was and still is way overpriced, but thank God for eBay. I got it for $12.00 including shipping. The color is amazing and I think it suits any skin tone. Most people hate the little brush it comes with, but I think it works just fine for a quick touch up. I would definetely buy this again. A+++++

on 11/30/2009 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

These little boxed powder blushes from BF make me so happy! I have four of them already and have my eye on two others! They give me that whole little girl wanting to play with pretty m/u feeling that is such a huge part of my attraction to all things m/u in the first place. Coralista is such a pretty and bright coral. I love this over tanned skin in the summer, or with my TM and bronzer in the fall/winter. Just getting it out makes me feel like I'm getting ready to go on vacation somewhere that's sunny and fun!

on 11/28/2009 11:34:00 PM

Due to the expensive price tag, I don't actually own this blush, but anytime I'm in an Ulta I swipe some on. The color is super beautiful for my light-medium skin, and would look flattering on most skin types I'm sure, but especially ones with olive undertones. It's sure to last you a while, a little goes a long way with this blush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am fairly resistant to hypes and so, having originally purchased Dandelion when it first came out and been underwhelmed by the product itself, I found it easy to ignore the variations that have hit the market since. Until Coralista that is. It is a beautiful coral-pink color that goes on sheer but can be built to a gorgeous lit from within glow. On my light-medium slightly olive toned skin it shows up as a peachy-pink flush and makes me look subtly brighter. Blends smoothly, doesn't accentuate anything it shouldn't and highlights everything it should. A lovely blush or highlighter, depending on your coloring and use, and I absolutely will buy again if I run out although I don't think that will happen anytime soon. On the surface this is a pricy product but you get quite a lot in the little box. At 12g/0.42 oz it is almost twice the amount of most blushes and so quite a good value to boot. One thing - as others have said - use your own brush.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products