BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

I loved the packaging, the leopard printing on the box was right up my street. I don't mind that it's a box, it's quite a sturdy little container. I found the brush that was included a little naff as it moulted alot and wasn't that great so i use my own brush with it. The scent is so yummy! Colour pay off is gorgeous, it instantaneously adds a lovely flush to my cheeks. Only thing i don't like about it is..you guessed it..the price.

on 11/11/2009 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color is a true coral. It makes my cheek bones pop. I usually use cream blush but I'm glad I got this. The packaging is so cute too. I keep the clear plastic that separates the brush with the blush so that everything stays neat. The brush works nicely too. And you only need a bit of product. The formula is well pigmented. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG blush! I love it so much. It isn't higly pigmented which i like, so you can choose how much you want to apply.l It just brightens up your cheeks instantly with the sheen and the color is to die for! I love the cute pachaging! The only downfall is that I'm afraid to throw it in my purse in case I accidentaly damage it, since it's not plastic. I love the rose smell to it too. I'm so glad you get so much in one box. Otherwise I would have to run to the store way often.

on 10/31/2009 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually one of my fave blushes. I found that coral-pink blushes work well for me. If it weren't for the shimmer, this would've been my HG blush. And it is not really that pigmented because I cannot get enough pigment when used with a stippling brush and even with a blush brush, it takes 2-3 swipes for it to show on my skin. Orgasm shows up in just 1 swipe. I would repurchase only when I score it for a cheap price. I love the scent, by the way. :)

on 10/30/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Nice peach color with gold flecks. I find that I can put on quite a bit on not look clownish.

Not a huge fan of the packaging. The brush that comes with it is a little too small for my liking, and the sides make it difficult to get product out. For $36 CAD you should at least get a plastic container.

on 10/30/2009 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Amazing product, it brights up my skin inmediately. Perfect coral colour for my NC25 to wear both at day and night.
Super expensive but since it comes in a 12g package it will last me almost forever so itīs worth it.
The texture itīs high quality and lasts all day on the skin.
Highly recommend it

on 10/30/2009 1:09:00 AM

I really like the color,it works well with my skin tone(NC 25)., The scent is a major turn off, the packaging is not practical at all.will not repurchase!

on 10/29/2009 12:42:00 AM

I was dying to get this blush but once purchases I found it to be relatively artificial looking on my pale to medium skin. The color does not agree with me at all - a little bit goes a very long way. I also do not like the packaging with the blush deep in the container. It is hard to get to and not very user friendly.

on 10/28/2009 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this color. I'm fair so it gives me a little lift...I was apparently lucky to get pigment in mine! One thing I dislike about it is the scent. It's very strong but dissipates quickly. I have Dallas and it is also heavily scented, so if you're sensitive, stay away!

on 10/28/2009 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At $28 USD this is an expensive blush. You might be asking yourself, do I really need this blush since I already have NARS Orgasm or Milani Luminous? YES! This blush is just prettier on the cheeks. That subtle sheen makes all the difference. The color is a mix of pink and coral.

The packaging is rubbish--a cardboard box....seriously? For $28? A paper box?

The blush is scented a lovely floral which enhances the overall experience of this blush.

Popular Blush Products