BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am fairly resistant to hypes and so, having originally purchased Dandelion when it first came out and been underwhelmed by the product itself, I found it easy to ignore the variations that have hit the market since. Until Coralista that is. It is a beautiful coral-pink color that goes on sheer but can be built to a gorgeous lit from within glow. On my light-medium slightly olive toned skin it shows up as a peachy-pink flush and makes me look subtly brighter. Blends smoothly, doesn't accentuate anything it shouldn't and highlights everything it should. A lovely blush or highlighter, depending on your coloring and use, and I absolutely will buy again if I run out although I don't think that will happen anytime soon. On the surface this is a pricy product but you get quite a lot in the little box. At 12g/0.42 oz it is almost twice the amount of most blushes and so quite a good value to boot. One thing - as others have said - use your own brush.

OMG this is another of benefits miracle products along with Dandelion. this stuff is incredible. it gives you this ethereal glow and it has a sheen to it but no visible shimmer which i really like. it takes you from dull and gray to vivacious, healthy and beautiful. love love love! and definitely a must have for every girl.

on 11/23/2009 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Coralista has quickly become one of my favorite blushes! I used to use Dandelion and then any new blush I was experimenting with at the time but I just never noticed a difference. Basically, I might as well have been wearing no blush at all! But Coralista has made me return to my love of blush. It gives such a nice warm coral glow to my face. Still, at the same time, it doesn't look too strong or overpowering on my pale skin. Even my sister, who had sworn off blush for years because it either irritated her sensitive skin or made her look too red, has fallen in love with Coralista. Seriously, now I almost feel naked without Coralista. It really makes me look awake for my 8 am class!

i really wanted to like this blush, but it just doesn't look good on me at all. the smell of it also gives me a headache. really cute packaging though.

on 11/20/2009 3:35:00 AM

I just recently got this because a SA at the benefit counter had me try it and I loved the color on my fair skin (even though the dark color of the blush scared me at first), plus the color didn't fade for awhile after she had applied it on my cheeks! The only problem is that it is pretty expensive for a blush, but i found it on ebay for cheap. Also it does have a strong scent, which I don't really care for, but it fades really fast so it doesn't bother me. Definitely a good buy!

on 11/18/2009 2:05:00 PM

I love this blush. Its an amazing colour and I would guess it would suit most if not all skin types. I love the benefit packaging and you get a good amount of product although still kinda expensive.

on 11/15/2009 2:58:00 AM

I like this blush. Do I LOVE it? Not really. I think the color is beautiful and I like wearing it. It gives a very nice glow and beautifully peachy cheeks. The downside of this is packaging. I don't like it at all...and the fragrance is nice but I hope that does not irritate my skin.

Overall, beautiful color and I would recommend it. If I don't find a product that compares to this (Nars Orgasm does, but I like this betteR) I will continue repurchasing. But I got another blush Cargo blue ray Pink blush and that definitely ranks higher than this one and I absolutely LOVE it. Usually, if I'm not in love with a product I don't repurchase...so for the long run I can conclude that I won't find this in my make up bag.

I loved the packaging, the leopard printing on the box was right up my street. I don't mind that it's a box, it's quite a sturdy little container. I found the brush that was included a little naff as it moulted alot and wasn't that great so i use my own brush with it. The scent is so yummy! Colour pay off is gorgeous, it instantaneously adds a lovely flush to my cheeks. Only thing i don't like about it is..you guessed it..the price.

on 11/11/2009 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color is a true coral. It makes my cheek bones pop. I usually use cream blush but I'm glad I got this. The packaging is so cute too. I keep the clear plastic that separates the brush with the blush so that everything stays neat. The brush works nicely too. And you only need a bit of product. The formula is well pigmented. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG blush! I love it so much. It isn't higly pigmented which i like, so you can choose how much you want to apply.l It just brightens up your cheeks instantly with the sheen and the color is to die for! I love the cute pachaging! The only downfall is that I'm afraid to throw it in my purse in case I accidentaly damage it, since it's not plastic. I love the rose smell to it too. I'm so glad you get so much in one box. Otherwise I would have to run to the store way often.

Popular Blush Products