September 2, 2014 | 1953 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty colour - a medium pinky coral with generous amounts of gold toned shimmer. In fact, I find there is more shimmer than pigmentation, so layering doesn't intensify the colour, just adds more "glow" - unfortunately to the point of being a bit too much if you over apply. I find this best over a pink cream blush - Scott Barnes Color Cream in Bloom is nice with this layered over. On it's own, it looks nice for an hour or two but the colour fades pretty quick.
It has a gorgeous fragrance and the packing is cute and funky but not very practical. The brush is OK, not fab but does all right in a pinch.
So I wouldn't really regard this as a blush, more of an intense pink gold highlighter - it is very pretty on but just doesn't have enough pigment or staying power for me. I want to like it more, but it just doesn't do it for me as a blush I'm afraid. I wish it did!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by miffy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely in my top 3 blushes, it may even hold the number 1 spot! It is fabulous, the colour and pigmentation are perfect. I wear it at least twice a week and I have a large number of blushes to choose from.

The downsides are few but do exist:
1) the brush is rubbish. Chuck it out and use your favourite blush brush.
2) Poor staying power. It doesn't last very long, certainly not a full day.

I have taken a lippie off for these two points but were I to lose it I would definitely get another one. Not in Europe as prices are marked up over 50% on US prices, but I'd get hold of one somehow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by RhoneyRascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried blusher after blusher after blusher with nothing ever matching my skin tone. I always find them too pink, or too orange or simply just too shimmery. Coralista has quickly become the best blusher I have ever come across. I believe it to be perfect for those with very fair/pale skin mine resembles a vampire). It adds enough colour for a healthy pink glow without making you look fake. I simply love it and would recommend it ten folds.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahkstevens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush & that's not something I easily say. It's got a gorgeous natural color that looks great on my fair skin. The fragrance should be bottled & sold. Packaging is cute & one of a kind. I will continue to buy this blush over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tonipurple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral color, not too much shimmer. you get a lot of product in the box. Great color payoff! Has a great smell also. Great for darker skin tones. Will buy again, but will last a really long time b/c so much product! I would love to try the other Benefit boxed blushes and bronzers too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the pink/coral shade and it's not too shimmery at all. Perfect color and I think it would fit almost everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

I absolutely love this blush. its shimmery a light pretty pink.

im a little bit golden toned so it doesn't matter what skin color you have, its perfect for any skin color.

i would buy this again. it lasts forever because you don't really need to put too much on.

for around 25 USD its a real good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jellybeankthxbai

Favorite. Hands down. Im very pale, and this provides a nice peachy pink glow. And does not take alot which is good. Also comes in cute packaging. :) Definitely will continue to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by hayles1105

BEST blusher ever! Pink blushers don't really look that nice on me so this mix of pink, peach and coral looks really nice on my skin (I'm quite pale). It is such a nice blusher, quite pigmented so you don't have to use loads. Not a fan of Benefit packaging but it's the product inside that counts. I really like the smell too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautifully coloured blush - a bright peachy-coral colour that is very flattering on my cool-toned medium complexion. A particularly great colour for summer. The blush has good pigmentation, is smooth to apply and blends out well. I wish the packaging was more practical and convenient though so that it could be carried around without getting tattered. There's noticeable shimmer to it, but it's not as full-on as many other shimmery blushes, and it's a fine shimmer as opposed to glittery so if you don't mind a bit of shimmer, then this is a good one to try. This would score higher for me if it was matte, but it's still otherwise a really good blush.