October 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by tina1wina13

In general, i returned this product. I don't get the hype with these first off. It isn't even like a blush, it was like brushing shimmer onmy face, not attractive. It has a lot of shimmer, almost like an eyeshadow. It also doesn't show up coral, and I am super fair right now so you would think it would show the color it is in the box. Also the box is quite flimsy, it is super cute, i ended up returning this one and also the color dallas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Embeth, the MUAer below me who just reviewed this, hit the nail on the head with this one: it's not so much a blush as it is a golden highlighter. I get the same effect with Coralista as I do with MAC's Trace Gold, which, when compared side by side, have little in common but golden shimmer.

In the pan, Coralista is striking - it's a beautiful blend of gold, apricot, pink, peach and bronze. It should be the ultimate in blush for me, as I'm always on the lookout for something complex like that, something that evokes the feel of a Greek goddess. But it's so poorly pigmented, at least in my experience. I'm told Benefit's quality control isn't the greatest; some girls are fortunate to get pigmented versions of this, while others, like me, get stuck with not-so-pigmented boxes. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty colour - a medium pinky coral with generous amounts of gold toned shimmer. In fact, I find there is more shimmer than pigmentation, so layering doesn't intensify the colour, just adds more "glow" - unfortunately to the point of being a bit too much if you over apply. I find this best over a pink cream blush - Scott Barnes Color Cream in Bloom is nice with this layered over. On it's own, it looks nice for an hour or two but the colour fades pretty quick.
It has a gorgeous fragrance and the packing is cute and funky but not very practical. The brush is OK, not fab but does all right in a pinch.
So I wouldn't really regard this as a blush, more of an intense pink gold highlighter - it is very pretty on but just doesn't have enough pigment or staying power for me. I want to like it more, but it just doesn't do it for me as a blush I'm afraid. I wish it did!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by miffy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely in my top 3 blushes, it may even hold the number 1 spot! It is fabulous, the colour and pigmentation are perfect. I wear it at least twice a week and I have a large number of blushes to choose from.

The downsides are few but do exist:
1) the brush is rubbish. Chuck it out and use your favourite blush brush.
2) Poor staying power. It doesn't last very long, certainly not a full day.

I have taken a lippie off for these two points but were I to lose it I would definitely get another one. Not in Europe as prices are marked up over 50% on US prices, but I'd get hold of one somehow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by RhoneyRascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried blusher after blusher after blusher with nothing ever matching my skin tone. I always find them too pink, or too orange or simply just too shimmery. Coralista has quickly become the best blusher I have ever come across. I believe it to be perfect for those with very fair/pale skin mine resembles a vampire). It adds enough colour for a healthy pink glow without making you look fake. I simply love it and would recommend it ten folds.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahkstevens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush & that's not something I easily say. It's got a gorgeous natural color that looks great on my fair skin. The fragrance should be bottled & sold. Packaging is cute & one of a kind. I will continue to buy this blush over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tonipurple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral color, not too much shimmer. you get a lot of product in the box. Great color payoff! Has a great smell also. Great for darker skin tones. Will buy again, but will last a really long time b/c so much product! I would love to try the other Benefit boxed blushes and bronzers too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the pink/coral shade and it's not too shimmery at all. Perfect color and I think it would fit almost everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

I absolutely love this blush. its shimmery a light pretty pink.

im a little bit golden toned so it doesn't matter what skin color you have, its perfect for any skin color.

i would buy this again. it lasts forever because you don't really need to put too much on.

for around 25 USD its a real good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jellybeankthxbai

Favorite. Hands down. Im very pale, and this provides a nice peachy pink glow. And does not take alot which is good. Also comes in cute packaging. :) Definitely will continue to buy this!