September 18, 2014 | 1373 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Preciosajade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mom works in a Proffesionnal hair dress, And this is the BEST product you can ever have, First, It smells good, I use it when i get off the shower (a lot), it make my hair look healty, Shinny, and SO SOFT! After, i Straight my hair and put a little bit again in my hair and its just AMAZING ( i have thick and LONG hair)! And it makes my split end DISAPEAR also my hair are not puffy! and do you know that after a lot of use it actually repair your hair?

P.s.
It doesnt makes my hair look greasy AT ALL! Love this product im never going to stop buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Savvy4

I have Extremely thick, wavy and coarse hair. I am one of those girls who are never happy with their hair color and am constantly changing it and dying the S*** out of it. This product DOES do wonders. It is thick but not two thick, pretty good smell, and when used PROPERLY is a miracle. It is important that you use this product generally on the ENDS of your hair. As well, to but it in your hair when it is DAMP before you blow dry it as the heat from the blow dryer will allow it to penetrate your hair better. After your are done styling add a little more to the tips of your hair. This controls frizz and helps seals the cuticles so their is less visible damage and dryness to the end of the hair shaft. I would definantly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Candieee

I have thick, curly hair that I straighten alot and I used this (along with the shampoo and conditioner) and was not impressed. The oil is very thick but doesnt do really anything. I notice no difference in my hair. I finally returned to pearatin fortifying hair serum which I will never be without. It is heaven, seriously.

As for the shampoo and conditioner, i accidently left them at the beach while camping :[ but the shampoo doesnt lather well = you keep trying to use more and more and its expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by tracyandmax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a small size bottle of this Moroccanoil mainly due to the advertisement of this product claiming to work wonders. I used this for a week straight and I found it to be no different than any of the other salon brand serums on the market. The consistantsy is too thick and I also do not care for the smell. Made my hair very greasy looking especially the 2nd day if I didn't wash it. I will not be finishing up this product and I will be going back to Biosilk silk therapy which is much easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by heidi1990

it really helps out my super dry hair and it lasts long cuz a lil goes a long way, but it really is expensive

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to be a hater. But, BEWARE if you are Blonde or have BLONDE highlights it will fade them. It gives hair a yellow tint. I only recommend this for brown and black hair.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Cere3

I am in love with this product. My hairstylist used it on my hair (I have very short, damaged, fine hair) and gave me a small sample about two months ago. And let me tell you a little goes a long way. You notice the difference immediately after your hair is dried.After I get out the showers, i typically blow dry my hair and straighten it, and I still stick to the same routine, but my hair dosn't look dry or brittle and has more movement and body to it. I usually put a quarter size and come in through my damp hair with my fingers then blow dry. I swear by this product, I'm not so pleased by the price, but I'm telling you it's definitely worth a try. And trust me I've tried and splurged on many hair products. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I love this product so much I had to add in my two cents with it being my first review for being on this site for years. MUST TRY LADIES!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Danceren17

This is an AMAZING product! LOVES! A girlfriend introduced me to this product a few months ago and I loved how it made my hair feel silky and it looked super shiny. I searched and found it at a beauty supply store near me. A little on the pricier side but definetly worth it. A little does go a long way! So it does last a while depending on the length of your hair.

I like to use it after getting out of the shower to help get tangles out and as a finisher to complete my hair-do. I have VERY STRAIGHT, VERY LONG thick hair and this product does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I can either keep my hair straight or curl it and I feel that the moroccan oil makes my hair more manageable and helps hold styles.

The only problem I have with it is the packaging. I wish it had a pump. Be careful when traveling with it. You really have to make sure its sealed tight or it will leak out. Its happened twice to me (which means waste of product... *sigh*). I always pack it in a seperate ziplock just in case, so it doesn't get on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love love love this product. My hair stylist used this on my hair about 6 months ago and I fell in love. I have very fine blonde hair and I find if I use to much or to many products that my hair gets weighed down and looks oily. Not with this product!! I use this almost every time I was my hair and if makes it soft and smell so good. I find it also helps control the frizz! The bottle it comes in is glass and I even dropped it once and it did not break. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

Really liked this stuff until I tried be Beverly hills inspired (with argan oil) shine repair-amazing stuff!