July 26, 2014 | 992 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by tracyandmax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a small size bottle of this Moroccanoil mainly due to the advertisement of this product claiming to work wonders. I used this for a week straight and I found it to be no different than any of the other salon brand serums on the market. The consistantsy is too thick and I also do not care for the smell. Made my hair very greasy looking especially the 2nd day if I didn't wash it. I will not be finishing up this product and I will be going back to Biosilk silk therapy which is much easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by heidi1990

it really helps out my super dry hair and it lasts long cuz a lil goes a long way, but it really is expensive

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to be a hater. But, BEWARE if you are Blonde or have BLONDE highlights it will fade them. It gives hair a yellow tint. I only recommend this for brown and black hair.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Cere3

I am in love with this product. My hairstylist used it on my hair (I have very short, damaged, fine hair) and gave me a small sample about two months ago. And let me tell you a little goes a long way. You notice the difference immediately after your hair is dried.After I get out the showers, i typically blow dry my hair and straighten it, and I still stick to the same routine, but my hair dosn't look dry or brittle and has more movement and body to it. I usually put a quarter size and come in through my damp hair with my fingers then blow dry. I swear by this product, I'm not so pleased by the price, but I'm telling you it's definitely worth a try. And trust me I've tried and splurged on many hair products. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I love this product so much I had to add in my two cents with it being my first review for being on this site for years. MUST TRY LADIES!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Danceren17

This is an AMAZING product! LOVES! A girlfriend introduced me to this product a few months ago and I loved how it made my hair feel silky and it looked super shiny. I searched and found it at a beauty supply store near me. A little on the pricier side but definetly worth it. A little does go a long way! So it does last a while depending on the length of your hair.

I like to use it after getting out of the shower to help get tangles out and as a finisher to complete my hair-do. I have VERY STRAIGHT, VERY LONG thick hair and this product does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I can either keep my hair straight or curl it and I feel that the moroccan oil makes my hair more manageable and helps hold styles.

The only problem I have with it is the packaging. I wish it had a pump. Be careful when traveling with it. You really have to make sure its sealed tight or it will leak out. Its happened twice to me (which means waste of product... *sigh*). I always pack it in a seperate ziplock just in case, so it doesn't get on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love love love this product. My hair stylist used this on my hair about 6 months ago and I fell in love. I have very fine blonde hair and I find if I use to much or to many products that my hair gets weighed down and looks oily. Not with this product!! I use this almost every time I was my hair and if makes it soft and smell so good. I find it also helps control the frizz! The bottle it comes in is glass and I even dropped it once and it did not break. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

Really liked this stuff until I tried be Beverly hills inspired (with argan oil) shine repair-amazing stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by tenders2

One word. LOVE. I noticed a change after one application. My hair is very dry and frizzy..and after the first use it already felt softer and looked more hydrated and smoother. It is a miracle worker seriously. I did hear from a friend though that it will weigh thin hair down but because I've got really thick fat bunch of hair that it would work really well for me and I couldn't agree more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by candyjrs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best hair product I have ever used in my life. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair and my hair has competely transformed into soft, shiny, healthy and smooth hair. I love all the morroccan oil products. I will never stop using it. Trust me it is a awesome product. The best, this is a must buy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing product!!! I don't really think anything penetrates the hair shaft like morrocan oil/ argan oil. It makes your hair actually healthier not just look healthier and greatly improves the strength and elasticity of hair (I know Im totally sounding like a hair commercial right now..sorry ;) I basically use this like a mask for my hair. I wash it out after leaving on for a while (anywhere from 20 min to an hour, or can be left on overnight) It's too heavy for my hair to leave in but sometimes and will take a tiny amount and smooth over ends and frizzies. Can be very pricey but I found Argan oil at Sally Beauty Supply, they sell it in little trial size bottles that are like 2.00 each (maybe that was on sale i cant remember) but the little bottle lasted me almost a month!