Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 8/17/2009 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you have oily skin, this is probably not for you. I thought it was neat that the foundation was a gel texture that went on thin and blended easily...that's it. I looked so plasticy and shiny after I put this on and this did NOTHING to help coverup pores in my T-zone...they looked huge! This just got worse after I got oilier throughout the day. I couldn't wait to get this off my face the day I wore it.

on 8/13/2009 1:01:00 PM

while this product has its faults, i do really like it.
i'll do some pros/cons

cons:
1. HORRIBLE smell. the SA told me it was supposed to smell like roses. i don't know what roses she has been smelling lately, but it doesn't smell like roses. fermented soil/roses, MAYBE. but yes, i wish they could change the scent (or just make it scent-free!)
2. packaging. due to the texture of this foundation (which i can only describe as a lumpy gel), a pump would be great. unfortunately, it's in a bottle where you have to pour it out. it's a pain in the butt to get the right amount out.
3. cost. this foundation definitely isn't for the MU lover on a budget.

so why did i give it such a high review? despite all of its faults, whenever i wear MUFE F&B, i *ALWAYS* get comments on how flawless my skin looks. the foundation has a very dewy, glowing-from-within finish. it's absolutely beautiful. what is also nice about it is that F&B is sheer, but it can be easily layered to build more coverage (making concealer pointless. YAY!).

if you're willing to get past from flaws, it's a great foundation worth at least trying!

on 8/9/2009 6:47:00 PM

so impressed with this foundation!!! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump all day. Great, high coverage.

on 8/8/2009 9:29:00 PM

Love it!! It gives me a flawless look!! It makes my skin look smoother, healthy and glowy..I apply it with my finger tips because it is way better than applying it with a brush. It goes on very smoothly and would definitely would buy it again. It is a it on the expensive side but it's totally worth it.

on 8/8/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

this is one of the best foundations ive tried so far ( and im a foundation freak ) ... i like the fact that its a water base gel so it feels weightless ...
the coverage is just right but i dont think i will buy this again because of the price :(

on 8/7/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is very sensitive and oily! I have been using this foundation for my work placement for about 4 months and it did not cause my skin any breakout! however it was shiny "over my tzone area" and i had to retouch every 4 hours by Chantecaille pressed powder to keep my skin looking fresh! I live in Dubai so can you imagine this foundation is the best for dubai's hot and sunny days! ;) especially for my oily skin ;)

I think I finally found my HG foundation! This foundation is lightweight with medium, but buildable coverage. It's very easy to blend and it delivers a nice satin, natural-looking finish. You can layer on if you desire more coverage and it will still look natural and not cakey at all. I recommend applying this foundation with Sephora's Air Brush #55. Your skin will look amazing! I like to set this foundation with MUFE HD Microfinish Powder for a nice soft finish.

I will definitely repurchase this foundation! No irritation, no breakouts! Very light and natural looking! Definitely my HG foundation! I highly recommend this product!

*UPDATE: Unfortunately, this product ended up not working for me. It looked great once applied, but a couple hours later, it made my complexion look tired, dull, and sickly. It accentuated dry areas, causing flakey patches on my skin. I really wanted to like this, and I did love it at one point, however, this just isn't for me and I will not repurchase. I think this would look great on normal, near-perfect skin.

on 7/30/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this ok, I loved the texture and the cool feeling when I apply it on. However I thought it would photograph nicely in the daytime covering my acne scars but I would need to buy a concealer to make this foundation work. I don't think I would purchase because the purpose of me using foundation is to look nice in photos and this doesn't cover as well as I hoped it would. Back to searching for my HG.

Packaging is horrible no pump so you have to pour it out on your hand or a palette in order to use it.

on 7/28/2009 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a truly amazing foundation! I am very fair with sensitive, combo (leaning towards oily) skin, and I am in love with MUFE Face&Body foundation. The texture is gel-like, the scent is unremarkable. The coverage is medium but buildable, and the finish is natural/satin. This wears well alone, but best applied with a foundation brush, layered with primer (Avon MagiX), setting spray (MUFE Mist+Fix) and loose powder (Merle Norman Translucent Loose Powder), as I am in Florida. When I first started wearing this, I got so many compliments on how healthy my skin looked. I am NW15 in MAC foundations, and I wear shade 20 in this product. My only complaint is the price, as $38 is almost double what I am used to paying for foundation.

on 7/27/2009 7:04:00 PM

I wear this foundation in 20 (one of the lightest shades) and I have oily/combination skin. I have some redness and acne scars that I like to cover.
I hate the feel of foundation and based on the raves on MUA, I purchased this with my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points (almost free!!). I believe it was about $42.00 plus taxes for 50ml. I purchased this bottle in November and I am now halfway through it.
I love the way is goes on; it is a very unique consistency. Many on MUA describe it as gel-like and I agree. It is so light on my skin and I can't feel or see that I am wearing foundation. I would consider this foundation to provide light to medium coverage.
An excellent product that I will continue to purchase and I highly recommend it!