April 24, 2014 | 1003 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by RK28

hmmm..I tried this on twice and was not pleased with the outcome of it. this concealer highlight my fine lines even more and it did not cover my dark circles at all. I even put under eye cream before I put this one and it did not help. so I would not recommend this for anyone who has dry skin maybe oily skin ppl could get away with it more...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2007 6:32:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall, one of the best concealers I've tried (and I have tried TONS!). The coverage is great and the lightest one matched my super-fair skin beautifully. Don't hoard this one, though, because it DEFINITELY expires. I tried using mine a while ago (even though it was past the expiration date), and it was all of a sudden horrible. So yeah...just pay attention to its shelf-life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by alaena88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried every concealer out there for my under-eye area, and this is definitely the best at concealing, lasting, and brightening. I have it in NC 34 and use it with a concealer brush, perfect skin when matched with MAC's Studio Fix Pressed Powder buffed on with a brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by amesrh

Hrmm I thought this wold get a higher rating. I don't need heavy concealer so this is perfect for me. I useit on the days I have blemished or dark spots under my eyes. A little goes a long way with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to branch out of buying only MAC lipsticks and try their face products after not having much luck with mineral concealers. I wanted something that was good at covering both imperfections and undereye circles but not something hideously thick and cakey. So the MA tried this concealer on me and once she was done, I looked in the mirror and WOW! Perfect, flawless complexion. After putting this on my face looked like it had been airbrushed. Even going out in natural light it looked fantastic. I was smitten and bought it then and there. The texture is quite runny for a concealer but it does work to cover up what needs to be covered up and stays put all day. It blends well and doesn't cake or settle into any fine lines around my eyes. The tube packaging is convenient and hygenic, although it can run over the top sometimes. It lasts forever - I find that only a little bit is needed for each application and I think it'd probably go off before you ran out. All in all it's a great product and I'd happily repurchase. BTW, I'm a perfect NW25 with normal skin that's a little oliier in summer and drier in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by armywife03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far so good covers up my dark circles and yes i would buy again this time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by JessiDayle

This is my first attempt at a high-end concealer. Not good. :( The only issue I need concealer for is dark circles around my eyes. I realized that my circles aren't very dark, but they are kind of sunken in and this makes them look worse. This concealer has very good coverage, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it was meant for the eye area. It was sooo drying and settled into the little lines around my eyes something awful. I didn't even think I had that many lines. :( I imagine this is perfect for covering other problem areas on the face, but I would not recommend it for an undereye concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bex9

Love it! I am always trying new things, but for concealer I wonder why I even bother, because nothing has ever come close to this. I am NC20 for foundation and for my face I use this concealer in mostly NC20 though occasionally I'll use NW20. The NW20 is better for under eyes (thanks to the MAC girl who tipped me off on that!) I find the warmness takes away any ashy tones for the under eye, as well as on my face sometimes if I have a nasty spot to cover it will start to look kinda grey toned, but the NW20 really solves that problem. However its not specifically an undereye concealer, so I always use a moisturizing eye cream underneath and it looks awesome.

The reason why I love this concealer... it is sooooo natural and so light on the skin with loads of slip, and on top of all that it still has enough coverage to hide any really bad blemishes that show up. Totally builable. You can use just the tiniest touch to hide acne scars or little bits of redness around the nose. One tube last forever as well. This product has saved me numerous times when Ive unexpectedly stayed overnight places and not had my arsenal of makeup for morning, because it has so much slip you can really blend it out and make your skin look flawless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:30:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff... very easy to blend and great coverage. It's one of the best concealers I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad! Bought this mainly to cover my under eye circles and it does a decent job there, but I was blown away at its abilities to cover blemishes! WOW it makes them invisible! Excellent staying power as well.