April 16, 2014 | 1972 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through numerous bottles of this stuff and it is AWESOME! The price is so good and even with daily use it lasts a few months. It really protects my hair, even though I flat iron it almost every day I never get any split ends. I only use it about halfway down my hair and not close to the roots. I definitely recommend this-especially for the price! Smells good too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kory20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn’t sure about this product so I waited to see the difference in my hair. I am almost out of the product. I think it is a good hair protecting spray. Maybe is not the best one but for the price which is I think about 3 to 4 dollars I think is great. What I like about this product is that doesn’t live any residue in my hair. Trust me I have very oily scalp so I am really aware of products that live residue. This is not greasy or anything like that. I definitely would recommend this product. Just to add to the review I think the packaging is great I like that is a long and kind skinny bottle but can be difficult to travel with this kind a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by aresa12327

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Well this is a great product and let me tell you it works.It is a bit expensive for a drugstore product but it is worth it. I'm a bit iffy about the packaging because when ever i spray the nozzle the top starts to twirl off but its totally worth it I've seen major improvement to my ends and my hair feels a lot healthier. So if you don't have this yet you should totally get it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by myluckypenny

Super cheap, smells great and works wonders for something that seems so insignificant. I have super long hair and I blow dry during the winters to not get sick... which in turn - damages the crap out of my hair...

A few spritzes of this stuff, and my hair does not pouf up like a lion, I don't have the frizzies, and I avoid looking unkempt when using it. I wait until my hair has dried to a slightly damp consistency [more on the dry side, I use the microfiber towels] and then re-hydrate the hair with this stuff...

Since it is a trigger spray bottle, it's semi-difficult to get at the right angles to spray the entire lengths of my hair while bent upside down, making sure I get even coverage throughout my hair. No bueno. Otherwise, I'm in love w/ this cheapo product. =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I don't really like TRESemme in general, but this is the one product of theirs which I actually do find myself liking. My hair is prone to damage (it's chemically straightened and dyed) so a good heat protectant is a must for me when using hot tools. I straighten my hair about 2 times per week and this ensures that I recieve minimal damage to my hair. Obviously nothing will protect your hair completely, but this does a pretty good job. My hair feels soft after using it too, and not frizzy or fly-away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkrose838

A generally good product, definitely better ones out there. But I'm in love with the smell. It's made for every type of heating appliance, so it doesnt help with straightening or curling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xpeach_lollipopx

I love this stuff! I have thick, curly, frizzy hair that stops right below my shoulder blades. This stuff, while protecting it from heat damage, also relieves my hair of frizz and makes it so silky. I never realized how much of an impact it had, until I left back to college and forgot it at home (This was my second bottle of it). I had to wash my hair that night and without this product my hair was dry, tangled, and friizzzzzyyy. So, I immediately went on a hunt for more of this stuff. Sadly, I could not find it at Walmart (where I had originally bought it), but it was midnight, so I thought they might not of had it stocked yet. So I bought Aussie leave-in conditioner heat protecter stuff (which did not work at all, although I usually tend to love all aussie products) Then I was at Kroger, but couldn't find it either. I'm so worried that they discontinued it. I'm gonna try to find it at walgreens and rite aid. Hopefully I find it. Does anyone know if this has been discontinued?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by VampyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product about every other day since 2006. I love TREsemme Heat Tamer because it really does protect my hair and it smells good too. I dont have problems with it getting greasy or anything and it makes my hair a lot more managable it seems. I have long thick hair and this product rules and has helped me to grow it out and keep it healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by yammii19

I have been trying so hard to take good god care of my hair and since I have Curly hair I have to blow dry it every other day with a diffuser.

I bought this to use instead of my CHI Iron guard 44 and this stuff is great its not the same but it work fantastic on my curly hair. Its very light weight so my curls stay bouncy all day. I have been using it for about 1 month and so far so good. Its very cheap and I would recommended to every one out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's good for the price of it. My hair tends to get pretty easily after a couple of days so what i am trying to say is that if you use a heat protection serum on oily hair your hair feels kind of greasy right? well since this a water spray it won't make your hair feel greasy but still protects it. Also i don't know if it gives a shine but as long as my hair is protected that's all i need.