LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 1/28/2009 3:31:00 PM

Meh. I bought this product last summer, when my skin was very dry. I had unfortunately taken the advice of a salesman at Sephora and had been using this horrible glycolic acid cleanser and my skin literally HURT and was peely and dry. The girl at Lush recommended this and I bought a small portion to give it a try.

It smells a little weird and I kind of feel like I am rubbing food on my face. It didn't do a particularly super job of cleansing and you can't really remove eye make-up with it because it has little things in it that would get in your eyes. I didn't even finish the whole container. Glad I tried it though!

on 1/28/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of Angels on Bare Skin in one of my online Lush orders and was so impressed with its' performance that I went back and placed another order that same day just to get some. I find a tiny little bit is all you need so 100g's of the stuff seriously will last me almost 6 months if I use it every day. Lately I've been using it in the morning in the shower and then at night I put it on with my foaming cleanser together to get my makeup off and it has done wonders for exfoliating my dry, exzema riddled winter skin. My skin feels smoother and softer and looks clearer. I have very sensitive combo skin and normally I find scrubs to be too abrasive for my skin there is only one other scrub I can use, but for the price this one you may get less but you get more bang for your buck. I love the smell it is kind of herbally and florally. If you have sensitive skin and you find even scrubs designed for sensitive skin too abrasive then try this scrub it won't let you down.

on 1/23/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This stuff is true to the word and paraben free. Too bad it's not in alignment with my budget and it's time consuming to use.

on 1/21/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first I liked this stuff but then I noticed I got REALLY bad black heads on my nose, sides of my nose, and on my chin. I've never had black heads before and I have to blame it on this because I haven't used anything differently. I do like the smell of this stuff though.

on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM

I actually don't like the smell of the product, but it left my face feeling clean... and it doesn't even leave my face feeling tight! I don't know if it's just me, but it makes my face look more "glowy."

on 1/15/2009 6:48:00 PM

Smells fantastic and is a good exfoliator. I actually wish it was more gritty though. Not the best cleanser ever but really nice for something different. Smells of the lavender.

on 1/3/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's terrific either.

I had really bad acne prone skin and AOBS was what the BA suggested me to use. It had no impact on my face what so ever, so I stopped using it.
A few years later, once i got out of my pizza face phase, i wanted to give it a try again. Still, it had to significant improvement on my skin. I think it's too light to be doing anything to my skin.

I gave it a 4* coz i love LUSH products and I'd choose to use this over any other over the counter cleansers (I'm using Herbalism). And the smell is TO DIE FOR!

on 12/30/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not impressed. I used this product for 1 month. During the first 2 weeks, my skin felt so soft and matt. Then I begin to notice pimple on my neck. I never had pimple on my neck before. I blame it on this cleanser because that's the only that has change in my skin care regimen.

on 12/30/2008 12:52:00 PM

My sister used this on her sensitive skin and she broke out in hives. When I used it, I didn't break out, but I didn't feel that my face was smoother. So for me, it wasn't worth the price. My sister and I were both disappointed in this product.

on 12/30/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gentle and leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. I probably won't repurchase because it's a hassle to use.