LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 1/23/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This stuff is true to the word and paraben free. Too bad it's not in alignment with my budget and it's time consuming to use.

on 1/21/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first I liked this stuff but then I noticed I got REALLY bad black heads on my nose, sides of my nose, and on my chin. I've never had black heads before and I have to blame it on this because I haven't used anything differently. I do like the smell of this stuff though.

on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM

I actually don't like the smell of the product, but it left my face feeling clean... and it doesn't even leave my face feeling tight! I don't know if it's just me, but it makes my face look more "glowy."

on 1/15/2009 6:48:00 PM

Smells fantastic and is a good exfoliator. I actually wish it was more gritty though. Not the best cleanser ever but really nice for something different. Smells of the lavender.

on 1/3/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's terrific either.

I had really bad acne prone skin and AOBS was what the BA suggested me to use. It had no impact on my face what so ever, so I stopped using it.
A few years later, once i got out of my pizza face phase, i wanted to give it a try again. Still, it had to significant improvement on my skin. I think it's too light to be doing anything to my skin.

I gave it a 4* coz i love LUSH products and I'd choose to use this over any other over the counter cleansers (I'm using Herbalism). And the smell is TO DIE FOR!

on 12/30/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not impressed. I used this product for 1 month. During the first 2 weeks, my skin felt so soft and matt. Then I begin to notice pimple on my neck. I never had pimple on my neck before. I blame it on this cleanser because that's the only that has change in my skin care regimen.

on 12/30/2008 12:52:00 PM

My sister used this on her sensitive skin and she broke out in hives. When I used it, I didn't break out, but I didn't feel that my face was smoother. So for me, it wasn't worth the price. My sister and I were both disappointed in this product.

on 12/30/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gentle and leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. I probably won't repurchase because it's a hassle to use.

on 12/30/2008 12:14:00 PM

This is my HG facial cleanser. I have dry skin and if I use this in combination with MAC's moisturelush cream I simply do not get pimples. My skin is hydrated and I just do not break out as long as I am using this product. I use it in the shower so it is easier to mush the product up enough for use on my face. It could be better at removing make-up (I use a make-up remover or wash with Purity if I have make-up on) but I love AOBS and swear by it. It is my secret to clear skin.

I wanted to like this product (honestly!), but really didn't care for my 1st in-store Lush experience nor the product itself.

The main problem with the cleanser, I feel, is the texture. They have tried so hard to clump/bind the stuff together that in order to create a paste with water, it takes like 30 seconds to mix/mash it up in your hands. Bottom line: It's a lot of work, and I knew in advance it wasn't going to be easy to use.

For cleansing, I thought it was OK, but not fantastic, and overly lavender in fragrance (and I like lavender).

Also, they were trying to sell me everything in the store, and the sales girl (after I asked her to prepare me a small container of the AoBS to buy) used her bare hands to pick up the block of cleanser, slice off a chunk, and then used her hands to put the container in the packaging. Not very sterile.