Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

I use this on my bottom lashes for a not-too-dramatic look. It defines and separates and makes my eye really pop. The small brush is a great concept, it may take longer to apply, but I save lots of time not having to comb and separate.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only mascara i use. I have asian eyes, and my eye lashes isnt very long and this helps create that extra length i need. Its great because of the small brush. I always have a smudging problem with the regular brushes, this reaches even the shortest lash i have. it's a must have in my makeup bag.

This mascara is just OK. It seems to clump my lashes together a little, even when I wipe the brush. My lash comb doesn't help either. It legnthens more than it thickens, which I prefer, but it doesn't legnthen enough for me. I like the concept of the small brush, but not a big fan of it in practice.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There was absolutely no difference between having this mascara on or without. It does NOTHING for me!

the brush is neat and skinny and you can fit it somewhere small.. but the brush doesn;t get ANY mascara on it. what a waste of my 7$

I was greatly disappointed about this mascara. All of the magazines raved about it but it did not delivery on all categories. I have long thick lashes but they are blonde so a I need mascara. This went on clumpy even with that wierd brush. It smudged and flaked. This was horrible because I wear contacts. Jane Fan Club is much better and about half of the price.

The mini-brush did indeed "discover" all my lashes. Unfortunately, it didn't cover them with mascara. I have light blond eyelashes, and I was left with a disconcerting two-tone look. It's too bad, as I found the mini-brush easier to control than a full-size brush, and for some reason, it doesn't get that yucky glob of mascara on its end. The mascara formula was average. One notable drawback: There isn't much mascara in this mascara! The tube contains .16 oz, as compared to .28 for Full and Soft, or .43 for Great Lash. Other reviewers have mentioned that this mascara dries out very easily. The small amount of product in the tube could contribute to this problem.

This is quite and innovative mascara. (or should I say the little brush) It reaches even the shortest lash you have. This is an excellent product for asians! However, it will not provide dramatic result. Nevertheless, it's an excellent primer for people who have short lashes but want dramatic look. Just apply this first and follow by the voluminizing mascara of your choice!

this mascar is one of my favorites,,,,because of the mini brush..it helps a lot, and they arent any clumps in the mascar so its very easy and quik to put on!

I've tried all waterproof mascaras that Maybelline can come up with. But none of them lived up to the hype...don't understand why magazines keep telling us this is the HG. Anyway, found Fasio and I think it might just be my mascara HG...

Popular Mascaras