September 22, 2014 | 2035 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by gramma

It clumps. Yuck it clumps. It doesn't smear though. It dries out very fast. Crummy. Oh, and my lashes aren't very noticable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Pips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was mediocre.
I bought it because I like very unclumpy, well covered lashes. My natural eyelashes are thick, long, curly, and almost perfectly transparent. Yeah, that would be why I love mascara so...

I thought this one would do well at reaching the details, the small lashes. I was happy with the effect on my lower eyelashes (don't really expect them to bounce out or be incredible) but on my upper lash line it really didn't do much. To get a decent amount on my longer eyelashes, I had to coat them -- and then they stuck together. I've since switched to maybelline full'n'soft, and love it ^__^ continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by 2boysmom

The small wand on this mascarra does get all the lashes but does nothing for thickening or lenghtening at all. By the end of the day most of it had worn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Kabana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this has been my HG mascara for a while now, I love the small brush and the fact that it does not clump. it washes off fairly easy too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cchottie55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great to achieve a natural look. I like how the wand is small enough to get into those tight little corners. Totally inexpensive, would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2004 7:20:00 PM More reviews by funky_chika

I hated it, definitely not for short lashes cause it does nothing other then color your lashes. Not only that, it smudges like crazy and little flakes everywhere. It's horrible. I'd give it no lippie except it wouldn't let me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wldn't try this if my mom hadn't bought it. this mascara is meant to define mini lashes and it does tt perfectly. i am asian but hv long n curly black lashes. this mascara make them look spikey (nice = )) other then that, this didn't lengthen/volumnize the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really enjoy this mascara. the tiny brush is great for getting the lashes in the corners of my eyes. i don't wind up with a lot of gunk under my eyes like i do with every other mascara out there. sure, it's not difficult to take a q-tip and wipe up any mess from other mascaras, but often i don't have time to do that. Lash Discovery can be applied one coat for a natural look, or more coats for great thickness and length. i applied 10 coats once and it looked like i had false eyelashes! it's a very versatile mascara. it also often goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by gribble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara of all time. I'm in love with the mini brush. My biggest mascara problem has always been getting into the corners of my eyes, the shorter, finer lashes. I can reach everything with the mini brush and get full coverage. Doesn't come out too clogged or clumpy either, the brush seems to stay relatively clean, compared to the thick brushed mascaras I've used.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by matlis

This mascara didn't do much for me. It darkened my lashes and that's about it. I also found that it smudged underneath my eyes by the afternoon. I guess it's okay if you want a really natural look. but this isn't for me.