April 16, 2014 | 1386 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wldn't try this if my mom hadn't bought it. this mascara is meant to define mini lashes and it does tt perfectly. i am asian but hv long n curly black lashes. this mascara make them look spikey (nice = )) other then that, this didn't lengthen/volumnize the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really enjoy this mascara. the tiny brush is great for getting the lashes in the corners of my eyes. i don't wind up with a lot of gunk under my eyes like i do with every other mascara out there. sure, it's not difficult to take a q-tip and wipe up any mess from other mascaras, but often i don't have time to do that. Lash Discovery can be applied one coat for a natural look, or more coats for great thickness and length. i applied 10 coats once and it looked like i had false eyelashes! it's a very versatile mascara. it also often goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by gribble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara of all time. I'm in love with the mini brush. My biggest mascara problem has always been getting into the corners of my eyes, the shorter, finer lashes. I can reach everything with the mini brush and get full coverage. Doesn't come out too clogged or clumpy either, the brush seems to stay relatively clean, compared to the thick brushed mascaras I've used.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by matlis

This mascara didn't do much for me. It darkened my lashes and that's about it. I also found that it smudged underneath my eyes by the afternoon. I guess it's okay if you want a really natural look. but this isn't for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2004 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Gemr

It clumps and smudges...and i found ti quite useless....the brush is cute but.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by taiwan_beauty

This mascara is not bad at all. The wand is small and easy to use. The Very Black color actually makes my eyelashes look darker, which is commendable since my eyelashes are naturally black. I will have to try the curved brush one as the only complaint I have with this mascara is that it doesn't curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Mia88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definately reaches all the lashes...but doesn't give a volumising result. I won't purchase this again because I'd much rather a mascara tht gave more volume. It's good if you want your lashes to look slightly tinted. I use this brush on my lower lashes cos it gives precision for my shorter Asian lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 7:04:00 AM More reviews by tngirl77

This mascara is great for those of you who are going for a more natural look. I also found that its tiny brush did reach those lashes that other mascaras either miss or clump together with the other lashes. However, I found that I had to apply at least two coats of this mascara for the effect I was going for. (Three if I was going out at night). I tried this mascara thinking it would be similar to the Lash by Lash mascara that Maybelline used to make, but it wasn't nearly as good. The Lash by Lash not only separated, but thickened. Lash Discovery does not do much for those of us who are eyelash impaired!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was sooo surprised to like this. I got this as a gift and thought "oh, another useless Maybelline mascara". Then I tried it and it actually held my curl, something I've been hunting for a mascara to do so for ages! I think it's because of the small wand, it deposits less so it doesn't weigh down your lashes. While I wouldn't call it my HG, it's a good and cheap alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2004 12:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsspell

I like this mascara only because the small brush can reach the corners of my eyes. It lenthens the hard to reach lashes enough for me use a thickening mascara on them. Basically, the brush is great, the formula could use some work.