November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cherrysoda

I tot this mite be the closest mascara I can get in replacement of my Shu Uemura Mascara Basic, but still it's lacking in quite a no. of ways. The texture is way too thin, it washes out too easily, its brush a lil too stiff. Therefore, i din find it too easy to reach corners of the eye despite the miniature brush size. It did provide definition & it's not bad when it comes to reaching lower lashes... on top of dat, the cheap price... I wouldn't say I'll never buy it agn.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by swt_mimi

It is a lot easier to put mascara on my outer lashes with the wand but the formulation doesn't pass. It hardly lengthens like it claims, my lashes feel very "brittle" after it has dried, it doesn't hold a curl and after 3 hours of wear, it smudged. It didn't clump too much which was the only good thing about this mascara. This might work for someone who has naturally long, thick, curly lashes who doesn't mind reapplying mascara through out the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by satin828

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got this in soft black. The mini brush design really allows you to put mascara on every little baby lashes. Now for the cons. It clumps somewhat. It doesn't really do anything to my lashes other than darkening them slightly. No lengthening, no curling, no volumizing, no lift, no separating, no use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by gramma

It clumps. Yuck it clumps. It doesn't smear though. It dries out very fast. Crummy. Oh, and my lashes aren't very noticable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Pips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was mediocre.
I bought it because I like very unclumpy, well covered lashes. My natural eyelashes are thick, long, curly, and almost perfectly transparent. Yeah, that would be why I love mascara so...

I thought this one would do well at reaching the details, the small lashes. I was happy with the effect on my lower eyelashes (don't really expect them to bounce out or be incredible) but on my upper lash line it really didn't do much. To get a decent amount on my longer eyelashes, I had to coat them -- and then they stuck together. I've since switched to maybelline full'n'soft, and love it ^__^ continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by 2boysmom

The small wand on this mascarra does get all the lashes but does nothing for thickening or lenghtening at all. By the end of the day most of it had worn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Kabana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this has been my HG mascara for a while now, I love the small brush and the fact that it does not clump. it washes off fairly easy too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cchottie55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great to achieve a natural look. I like how the wand is small enough to get into those tight little corners. Totally inexpensive, would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2004 7:20:00 PM More reviews by funky_chika

I hated it, definitely not for short lashes cause it does nothing other then color your lashes. Not only that, it smudges like crazy and little flakes everywhere. It's horrible. I'd give it no lippie except it wouldn't let me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wldn't try this if my mom hadn't bought it. this mascara is meant to define mini lashes and it does tt perfectly. i am asian but hv long n curly black lashes. this mascara make them look spikey (nice = )) other then that, this didn't lengthen/volumnize the lashes.