April 20, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by d_vine1147

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

EDITED REVIEW:
Nymphette L/G is a disappointment IMO. There is SO much gold glitter that it looks cheap on me. It also tends to highlight every red spot on my face and, as a teenager with acne, this isn't helpful. It might be good if you have perfect skin with no redness. I ordered it online before seeing it in person. If you can check it out before you buy it, DO IT. You may or may not like ti.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this didn't like it very much. It looks a bit fake on me. I don't like MAC lipglasses in general. They all have this sticky texture and a sickening smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 7:18:00 PM More reviews by caseyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes my lips looks naturally flushed pink!!! with tons of gold sparkles! LOVE IT! Plus, this has no terrifying fruity scents/flavours/fragrances... bit vanilla and FUNCTIONS better than ANY LIP BALM OUT THERE!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mistressmango

I wasn't as impressed with this gloss as I had hoped. I barely saw any pink and my lips were just drenched with gold shimmer. I'm cool toned, and gold doesn't suit me very well, plus it was too sheer for my liking. An OK gloss, not worth the fuss though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Siobhan8298

I have other shades of Lipglass that I like much better, such as Dreamy and the new Viva Glam V. This color is a pretty pink with gold. I am fair skinned with blonde hair, and I find that this has too much of a gold tone to it. If it weren't for the gold, this would be a great shade. It's just unflattering on me, but the glosss smells sweet and doesn't taste gross or waxy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2004 10:55:00 AM More reviews by deadmilk

I don't get it...I know everyone seems to love this stuff, but its just gloss...not even long lasting...I didn't think it was anything special...too frosty. It made me look washed out. I had to swap it away....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Ansje

It took me so long to get this. The very first message I ever posted on MUA was for lipglass recs, and a very wise woman said this was one I NEEDED. However, I fell in love with other colours along the way, and forsake this beauty for other, fleeting hussies of lipglasses. Not long ago I came to my senses and picked one of these up, and I am thanking my lucky stars! This pink/peack/goldy colour is just harmony to my NC20 complexion, and I seriously don't know how I lasted without this. Just beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by verorl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm sooo late to this party! I got Nymphette about a week ago, and have been wearing it ever since! I'm a NC20 with auburn hair and hazel eyes, and Nymphette is a YLBB color on me, a gorgeous nude, slightly darker than my lips with subtle and beautiful gold shimmer. I love to pair it with Whirl liner for the perfect YLBB color. I will definetly repurchase Nymphette once I run out. In fact, I think I'll get a spare one to keep in my purse. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by MACamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lipglass for now; With my light/med. skintone; fairly pigmented lips... it shows up a fairly intense and "bubbly" pink with a lot of gold shimmer; Beautiful. I find it works best for me with a lip liner; I use MAC's subculture.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Bri_Bri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Saw this yesterday on a girl getting a prom makeover while I was at the MAC counter buying Coygirl Sheertone. The MA had it paired with Whirl and Girlfriend lipliners, and the girl's lips were perfect! I tried the color on (sans lipliner) and it washed me out- I'm a pale blond and the promgoer was a tan blond. I figure that if I buy the two lipliners, though, I can make it a little darker. I want it, I want it!